Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (54240 Views)

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by itchie: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
RIP
Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by YINKS89(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kkk... Rip.... We Wey don talk an since morning nko... U no even fit create thread put for front page talk sat NL members pays tribute to dj olu.. Na wa ooo.
Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by agarawu23(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rip
Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by oliidell(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
1-Incidence

2-Coincidence

3-unusual

In quick succession- suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by Ajicold(f): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bashnigga:
My guess.. He and dat Chime guy were d ones that left Tagbo's body in the hospital & now Tagbo's spirit is out seeking for vengeance.......jst like the shii we see on nollywood cheesy grin grin
lol angry and davido will confess to avoid death grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by able20(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dronedude:
Why are young bloods dying around davido?
Na only Davido fit answer the question.

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by Lomprico2: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
donstan18:

And Tagbo might still come for you as the CEO of Nairaland guessers!

This part doesn't happen naah

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by Veeflow(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Who no go die.. Thou shall not judge. Peaceful journey to your creator undecided I feel for davido my guy.. Starboy tinz cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by 26Clueless(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ewoh...... broda

Bashnigga:
My guess.. He and dat Chime guy were d ones that left Tagbo's body in the hospital & now Tagbo's spirit is out seeking for vengeance.......jst like the shii we see on nollywood cheesy grin grin
Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by blingxx(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bashnigga:

Na davido remain now ...O.B.O is hiding in his spiritual bunker grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
my mind tell me this is the juju repercussions for davido's successful career shocked

those around him that spend in his money will be affected

plsssss mayorkun, dreamo, b red on ur match, set..........

3 creatures in 4 day dead undecided

quote me n u receive sango wrath

Your Brain is dead

You just open your mouth and let out Senselessness.

I wonder how you wont follow join so that the world would know its not only Davidos friends.

This guy is a friend to all the ppl mourning him not only Davido alone bloggers are just making it sound as its only Davido thst is his friend.

Get a life and stop hating someone his life is better than your generations combined together from the inception of your low life family.

Lastly I am above someone sango can touch. Dem no born am well.

Mentally Derailed Fellow

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by bulletproofmonk(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
RIP DJ OLU.

*His Dad is Dapo Abiodun,owner of Heyden Energy

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by kagari: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hmmm, them dying can be natural, but all three dying in their cars is definitely not natural

2 Likes

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by ZionJay(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Davido, I hail ooooooo
I carry bombom for you ooooo shocked
Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by romeorailss: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Teewhy2:
I want to believe there is more to this, 3 of the musician's friend gone down within a week I believe the police should look more into it but we all know that in Nigeria nothing will come out of it, especially if the offence is committed by a rich and influential family, money will be used to cover things up. I am not saying the musician is involved but his clique must be investigated.
We need to be very careful around people, you can hardly know who is truly your friend. We pray that GOD should keep us from who we call friends but are our greatest enemy.
bro pls who is the second person. I only know of tagbo and this guy angry
Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by Bigsteveg(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bashnigga:
Or maybe they are trying to do a clean job.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by Teewhy2: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
romeorailss:
bro pls who is the second person. I only know of tagbo and this guy angry
Chime you can read more on the link below i isthink still on front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/4103160/dj-olu-chime-found-dead
Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by olasaad(f): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bashnigga:

Chaiii Yoruba film don scattered ur head
Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by bedspread: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
All Condolences mean little or nothing....
U guys who still have Breath in their nostrils should drop u all doing..... you show the world that you living large yet you are in pains... The devil gives u fake wealtg and takes all from you.... you sing to glorify devil and multiply sin...
You all should drop all these shit and repent...
JESUS CHRIST NEEDS U ALL... DO NOT LET HIS DEATH BE IN VAIN...

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by ndidibabe(f): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
bulletproofmonk:
RIP DJ OLU.

*His Dad is Dapo Abiodun,owner of Heyden Energy
Who asked you? Some people sha..
Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by alajoshomolu: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
RIP
Probably some tainted drug in circulation.
Friends wld definitely have same source.
Cld be wrong though.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
But why the correlation in the kind of kind of place they died? All three died inside cars. Something hideous about it. Can our police solve this?

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by pole: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ds guy davido and co knws about this and other 1 of tagbo,shap guy

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by pole: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
able20:

Na only Davido fit answer the question.
may god bles u dy knws about it,blood fame
Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by zaramgrand(f): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
I think these two guys knws Something about Tagbo's death and the only way to keep them from talking is by killing them.... Something is definitely fishy

3 Likes

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by illustriousson(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
It's on your mark not at your match,olodo. Now I'm impatiently waiting for your Sango wrath
RETIREDMUMU:
my mind tell me this is the juju repercussions for davido's successful career shocked

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by BeauHomme: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ajicold:
lol angry and davido will confess to avoid death grin grin

THE END

To God be the Glory

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Davido might doing the sacrifice the baba demanded. He wants to be as successful as wizkid.

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by aanu007(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Your stupidity is like peak milk. (It's in U) issafool

RETIREDMUMU:

Re: DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn by mistercap567(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
So em never verify olamide IG acct R.I.P Dj Olu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Replies Basketmouth After He Said He Does Not Like Sean Tizzle(pic) / Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.