Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan (3294 Views)

Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims / An Open Letter To All Muslims / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by muhsin(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2010
Written by Zakariyya Adaramola, Lagos
Monday, 08 March 2010 22:13

The Sultan of Sokoto and President, Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) Alhaji Saad Abubakar has said it is not right to generalise the entire Muslims as terrorists whenever an individual among them does something wrong.

Sultan Abubakar, who spoke in Lagos at a fund raiser for the Najah Joint Muslim Organizations (NAJOMO) mosque at the weekend, said rather than accuse all Muslims of terrorism, the acts of the United States and its agents should as well be examined.

He alleged that violent acts being perpetrated all over the world were being carried out by non-Muslims, including American citizens and agents of the American government. According to him, many Christians and Jews perpetrate terror acts on a daily basis but they are not tagged terrorists by the US and the media.

“Our dear brother, the Baba Addini of Egba Land (Adegbite) was correct when he said Muslims are not terrorists and that Islam is a religion of peace. Let me add here that some people somewhere are known for their lies against Islam and Muslims. Violent acts are perpetrated all over the world by adherents of different faiths and not only Muslims commit them.

Let me say here that it is unfair to Muslims and Islam for the US government to rush, as it used to do, to tag Muslims as terrorists whenever they commit any violent act. It is sad that if an adherent of any other religion commit any terror act the US and the media would not call such a person a terrorist, the US and the media must change this.

“I make bold to say that if we should put all violent acts being perpetrated all over the world by Americans and the ones Muslims commit on a scale, we would surely see that those being committed by the US citizens outweigh those they claim Muslims committed. But as Muslims we should try to change this negative attitude they have towards us. We can change this by showing them the beauty of our religion”, he said.

Daily Trust
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by tassmal(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
muhsin:

But as Muslims we should try to change this negative attitude they have towards us. We can change this by showing them the beauty of our religion”, he said.

and the beauty is, ?? lets be serious tell us what is the beauty. tell something we can look forward to.
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by chakula: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2010
Dont mind them.

Terror is the american name.
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by GODSON2009(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
if the sultan thinks he has made a sensible statement,then he is deluded beyong human comprehension.
what has he done to rehabilitate,educate and re house the almajiris in his domain who the fifth columnists use for this dastardly deeds
what has he done in using his subjects to reach the villages,towns hamlets especially near the borders to report any suspicious movement to the relevant authorities??
what has he done to justify the salary being paid him and the contracts,oil blocs e.t.c as the sultan of the northern establishment?
what has he done to extend his "peaceful humanitarian "religious convictions to the displaced and the wounded people in jos??

instead he is accusing america of what does not even concern him in the first place,he should leave foreign affairs to middle east and the western world,and face his own business.
he should remove the log in his eyes before pointing to the speck internationally, no wonder royal fathers are treated like civil servants these days
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
muhsin:

Written by Zakariyya Adaramola, Lagos
Monday, 08 March 2010 22:13

The Sultan of Sokoto and President, Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) Alhaji Saad Abubakar has said it is not right to generalise the entire Muslims as terrorists whenever an individual among them does something wrong.

Sultan Abubakar, who spoke in Lagos at a fund raiser for the Najah Joint Muslim Organizations (NAJOMO) mosque at the weekend, said rather than accuse all Muslims of terrorism, the acts of the United States and its agents should as well be examined.

He alleged that violent acts being perpetrated all over the world were being carried out by non-Muslims, including American citizens and agents of the American government. According to him, many Christians and Jews perpetrate terror acts on a daily basis but they are not tagged terrorists by the US and the media.

Our dear brother, the Baba Addini of Egba Land (Adegbite) was correct when he said Muslims are not terrorists and that Islam is a religion of peace. Let me add here that some people somewhere are known for their lies against Islam and Muslims. Violent acts are perpetrated all over the world by adherents of different faiths and not only Muslims commit them.

Let me say here that it is unfair to Muslims and Islam for the US government to rush, as it used to do, to tag Muslims as terrorists whenever they commit any violent act. It is sad that if an adherent of any other religion commit any terror act the US and the media would not call such a person a terrorist, the US and the media must change this.

“I make bold to say that if we should put all violent acts being perpetrated all over the world by Americans and the ones Muslims commit on a scale, we would surely see that those being committed by the US citizens outweigh those they claim Muslims committed. But as Muslims we should try to change this negative attitude they have towards us. We can change this by showing them the beauty of our religion”, he said.

Daily Trust

If anyone can find this "peace" pls let me know.
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2010
i pity you  godslave,and u think  ure not insulting like this
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2010
uplawal:

i pity you  godslave,and u think  ure not insulting like this

point out one single lie in his post pls.
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by muhsin(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hi there,

Davidylan, none of your ranting surprise me over that Jos killing, wallahi. What did you say when Muslims were also killed in Kuru in the same Jos? Are their lives not lives? You and other world shameless Christians are nothing more than shallow-thinkers! I don’t support what was done by allegedly those Fulanis but the brouhaha that follows that is very amazing and funny.

Other comments are not worthy replying.
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by GODSON2009(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
muhsin:

Hi there,

Davidylan, none of your ranting surprise me over that Jos killing, wallahi. What did you say when Muslims were also killed in Kuru in the same Jos? Are their lives not lives? You and other world shameless Christians are nothing more than shallow-thinkers! I don’t support what was done by allegedly those Fulanis but the brouhaha that follows that is very amazing and funny.

Other comments are not worthy replying.
in other words you are justifying the reprisal mayhem?
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2010
GODSON2009:

are you surprised? Allah must have his monthly blood sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by nopuqeater: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
the likes of Mr. davidylan and godSON2009 will never see anything wrong in the loss of lives of muslims; innocent children and women and non aggressive males. their crime is simply because they are muslims.

muslims can condemn the acts of evil committed by muslims for as long as islam is unpopular and militarily and ecomonically weak and disunited, islam is an evil religion for daring to stand alone in its conviction that there is no God but Allah Alone, deserving all worships.

the future belongs to Allah, Alone Who decides what is to come; just the same way He by the earthquake in Chile changed the shape of the earth, the speed of the earth rotation, providing a slight difference of how much time is a day, now, different from what it used to be, therefore weakening the 1 day that the Bible people said that was lost and that their Bible accounted for. how do they now in 50 years, just a fraction of 5000 years explain more than a day in time that would have been lost or somehow recovered?

the disbelievers plan, and Allah Plans. But Allah is the Best of Planner, Whose Plan shall always prevail.
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 12, 2010
@nopu whatever,pls who are you for or against cos you are not clear at all grin
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by muhsin(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2010
GODSON2009:

davidylan:

are you surprised? Allah must have his monthly blood sacrifice.

I can very well recall none of you had the courage of overcoming his pathological animus and condemn the other killing of the Muslims in Kuru; while I (here) apparently denounce that of Christians in Dogo Na Hauwa. But you are trying to put words I didn't utter in my mouth! Mts. Get lost, shameless dudes.
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by muhsin(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2010
I remember: even the Sultan did the same, i.e. denounce the mayhem and the massacre.
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by GODSON2009(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2010
nopuqeater:

the likes of Mr. davidylan and godSON2009 will never see anything wrong in the loss of lives of muslims; innocent children and women and non aggressive males. their crime is simply because they are muslims.
as a christian i condemn any act of violence or bloodshed irrespective of where it is from or upon whom,can u say the same for yourself/religion
nopuqeater:

muslims can condemn the acts of evil committed by muslims for as long as islam is unpopular and militarily and ecomonically weak and disunited, islam is an evil religion for daring to stand alone in its conviction that there is no God but Allah Alone, deserving all worships.
i agree with everything you have said here but islam is not economically weak neither is allah GOD,he was and is still is a pagan god worshpped by gullibles
nopuqeater:

the future belongs to Allah, Alone Who decides what is to come; just the same way He by the earthquake in Chile changed the shape of the earth, the speed of the earth rotation, providing a slight difference of how much time is a day, now, different from what it used to be, therefore weakening the 1 day that the Bible people said that was lost and that their Bible accounted for. how do they now in 50 years, just a fraction of 5000 years explain more than a day in time that would have been lost or somehow recovered?
how can the future belong to allah,when he is not even capable of taking care of the past and present?? grin as for the rest of your geographic or scientific analysis i dont get the relevance,
nopuqeater:

the disbelievers plan, and Allah Plans. But Allah is the Best of Planner, Whose Plan shall always prevail.
if we were to go stictly by evidence both past and present,your allah isnt just a bad planner,but he/she hasnt got the faintest clue on how to plan how else would you explain the contradiction in your book of confusion,the bloodshed even till the present date irrespective of anybody's views of christianity even atheists acknowledge that the plans as laid out in the bible several hundreds/thousand years ago is still very relevant and still acting as a catalyst for growth
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by GODSON2009(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2010
muhsin:

I can very well recall none of you had the courage of overcoming his pathological animus and condemn the other killing of the Muslims in Kuru; while I (here) apparently denounce that of Christians in Dogo Na Hauwa. But you are trying to put words I didn't utter in my mouth! Mts. Get lost, shameless dudes.

really and how exactly are you sure that i didnt condemn the killing of the muslims??
no one is putting words in your mouths but judging your comments based on its colouring and aspersions you muslims should desist from using inflamatory and unfeeling comments like the bolded because two wrongs dont make a right secondly it has been proven that both parties were sponsored so how can it be a strictly christian versus muslim fight
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2010
@godslave,ofcourse from the way you talk,foolish man
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by GODSON2009(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2010
uplawal:

@godslave,ofcourse from the way you talk,foolish man
area mama and godmother of islamic terrorists what are you on about
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by muhsin(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2010
GODSON2009:

really and how exactly are you sure that i didnt condemn the killing of the muslims??
no one is putting words in your mouths but judging your comments based on its colouring and aspersions you muslims should desist from using inflamatory and unfeeling comments like the bolded because two wrongs dont make a right secondly it has been proven that both parties were sponsored so how can it be a strictly christian versus muslim fight

You of all people?

Who proves that?
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by ttruth(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2010
@Post :

I Laugh when muslims (terrorists) say they are not terrorist grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Take a look at the genocide which have occured in Jos and had occured in Jos in the past. All over the world, most of the wars are instigated by the so called Islamist. Islam itself is built on the foundation of terrorism, violence and plundering other people's wealth and produce.

What type of religion will instigate people to kill ? Definitely such religion is not from God.

Muslims are filled to the brim with all sorts of wickedness. Definitely that religion is from God, rather it is from the devil and its demons.

What type of religion will force people by intimidating them or killing them ? Definitely it is not from God

Nigeria can only have peace if that deadly cult called Muhammedan Islam is completely eradicated so that people can reason with the brains.

Nonsense angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2010
@t,truth,deluded foolish man,what do you say about he masses killings of the HAUSA/FULANI in january, i mean its the christians that started it?
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by ttruth(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2010
uplawal:

@t,truth,deluded foolish man,what do you say about he masses killings of the HAUSA/FULANI in january, i mean its the christians that started it?

@Downlawal or Oraisa girl wink grin grin grin:

You are the most deluded foolish girl. Always supporting evil. You and other Muhammedans love killing and slaughtering people. So your so called Muhammedan cult belief system is from the devil.

I don't expect you to say anything good from your mouth because it is full of evil. So when are you going to go and blow yourself up just the way your brother (Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab) have done on 25th of December.

Olorun Shanu sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

I look forward to the day Islam will be eradicated from the surface of the earth so that Miss downlawal can think with her brains.
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by dayokanu(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2010
Find example of acts of kindness below

Mumbai shooting: Pakistani Moslem vs Hindu.
Offa Kwara state: Nigerian Moslem vs Traditional worshippers.
Sudan: Arabian Moslem vs Xtian South.
London Trains : Moslems blow up trains (Arabian Moslems vs Agnostic/Freethinkers)
Southern Thailand: Thai Moslems vs Thai Buddhist
Middle East: Arab Moslems vs Israeli Jews
In Jos: Hausa-Fulani Moslem vs Plateau Christians
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by GODSON2009(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2010
muhsin:

You of all people?
yes me,that is the beauty of christianity, unlike your religion
muhsin:

Who proves that?
havnt you been reading the papers where some of them have confesed to being sponsored and mobilised to attack?
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 14, 2010
@t.truth/t.lies,you are the most bestest deluded ignoramus being av ever come across,why would you wanna eradicate us,you cant cos we dnt give birth in small scale,we have children as much as we need them in large quantity,and we are large,besides you people cant at all, its so obvious you are just evil to have said we should be eradicated,later you will be saying ISLAM is bad

ORAISA tongue tongue
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by nopuqeater: 2:27am On Mar 14, 2010
« #14 on: March 12, 2010, 12:19 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: nopuqeater on March 11, 2010, 11:22 PM

as a christian i condemn any act of violence or bloodshed irrespective of where it is from or upon whom,can u say the same for yourself/religion

i agree with everything you have said here but islam is not economically weak neither is allah GOD,he was and is still is a pagan god worshpped by gullibles

how can the future belong to allah,when he is not even capable of taking care of the past and present??  as for the rest of your geographic or scientific analysis i dont get the relevance,  

if we were to go stictly by evidence both past and present,your allah isnt just a bad planner,but he/she hasnt got the faintest clue on how to plan how else would you explain the contradiction in your book of confusion,the bloodshed even till the present date irrespective of anybody's views of christianity even atheists acknowledge that the plans as laid out in the bible several hundreds/thousand years ago is still very relevant and still acting as a catalyst for growth  

Report to moderator    Logged  

GODSON2009 (m)
uk

Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan
« #15 on: March 12, 2010, 01:12 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: muhsin on March 12, 2010, 12:08 PM

no one is putting words in your mouths but judging your comments based on its colouring and aspersions you muslims should desist from using  inflamatory and unfeeling comments like the bolded because two wrongs dont make a right secondly it has been proven that both parties were sponsored so how can it be a strictly christian versus muslim fight
I believe godSON2009 is an adult. but he needs tro graduate from being called "SON" to man. it is this repressed state that his body and soul remani, is the simple fact that he responded as above bolded to my humble dialogue with him.

If Allah is allah which he calls idol on one hand, and dead in other,we see that the muslim are dedicated to one Lord which is different from your Lords; sometimes dead (obvious from the Bible and you believe it about Jesus). From the above, I say my God is not and shall never die. You say hhe is dead. But then you have no evidence.

You say you worship One Go, I say you dont, but three Gods. My evidence: Jesus is a god, according to you and your Bible. Ghost is another, even though you also call him comforter in another place. This is the second God for you. If I stop here; you are morally bankrupt to discuss any fact with me, except inuendos and lies. But then let me help you; you actually worship three Gods, because there is another called Father. Each of them according to you is a separate and complete God, Independent of one another.

Who is actually a pagan between you and I, godSON2009? And you are not alone in being a humanist, hating the taking of human lives; at least 3/4 of uman population does; some muslims, some christians (not all of them), some jews, some others. Kindness and empathy and care for mankind are not exclusive properties of Christians. Violence, of all kinds and oppressions of man and other creatures, the hands of Christians are not "clear from it".

Women all over the world, Christians and others are still under oppressions of various kind from the powers that be, the influentials. And do you sincerely think that if muslims are coesive enough that they act as one body which is the way Allah ordered, and explained by the Messenger (AS), if this single body were to be militarily powerful, do you, in your foggiest mind that a single Muslims can be killed or worse "oppressed" by anyone, including muslims community itself? The history of Islam is filled with justice; during the Caliphate of Umar (RA) the Coptic Christians invited him and his muslim community all the way from Madina or bagdad to support them against and prevent the Roman Papacy all the way from Rome the unchallenged evil treatment they were receiving. Go and read about it. China and or Rome and or Persia, no society was able to stand in the way of justice and support that Muslims in their full and strong  "Iman; faith, assured belief" that was their driving force as they suported the oppressed against their oppressors around the world.

A single muslim who did evil was reprieminded and justice was metered agaist him in favor of the disbeliever he wronged; The case of the son of the Egyptian Governor, versus the lowly Coptic in the time of Umar.
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by nopuqeater: 2:33am On Mar 14, 2010
t.truth is driven by Shaitan, his master. He is a shayatin of the human kind. UPlawal, salaamualaykum. dont worry about his threat. it is weaker in strength than the foam on the surface of the ocean waves, against the prevailing force and power and strength of that whole sea, that moves it about the places; from sea to shore.

t.truth cant even prevent hunger from hitting him hard, if he does not eat in a span of one day. how is he going to wipe out 1.5 B people? even George W. Bush could not dream it. how will t.truth carry it out; by his three lords?

let the idol worshipper spew his venom until he is tired.
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 14, 2010
@NOPUQUETER,dnt worry,sooner the UMMAH is gonna be totally united fully in defence,its not long again,but very soon,all actions to be is on already

TEKBIR ,,,,,,,ALLAH AKBAR
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 14, 2010
@Nopequeter,Wa lekum salam Brother,am sorry i dnt know you are a muslim before until now,we would keep the flag of ISLAM flying till death,am not shaken by his yeye threat,can they beat it?no,no army can stand against muslims and defeat them,its never done.Brother you know i was once a xtian before,as in an idol worshipper,worshipping son with big father and ghost,until Allah called me and said, my humble slave,its hightime you worshipped your LORD who taught by pen,and here i am now MUSLIM and ready to die for my LORD anytime,cos i was created for him only
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by ttruth(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2010
uplawal:

@t.truth/t.lies,you are the most bestest deluded ignoramus being av ever come across,why would you wanna eradicate us,you cant cos we dnt give birth in small scale,we have children as much as we need them in large quantity,and we are large,besides you people cant at all, its so obvious you are just evil to have said we should be eradicated,later you will be saying ISLAM is bad

ORAISA tongue tongue

Between me and you who is deluded You brainless deluded female muhammedan. No matter the amount of children you have, Islam will be eradicated. God will use you for his glory and you will be redeem from the hands of that Arabian demon called Allah.
Re: Don’t Tag All Muslims As Terrorists –sultan by noetic16(m): 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2010
@OP

whats the difference between a muslim and a terrorist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Importance Of Choosing The Right Place To Pray / Morning And Evening Adhkar / Jummat Mubarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.