Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video (5235 Views)

Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by vizboy(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

Why didn't you reply with Igbo.
Shameless Igbo imposter.
Ndi Yoruba.,
Biko, puta n'uzor

I don't need to proof myself to you.

Shameless being.

An idiot brought war to his place. And you are cheering him. Keep it up. Next stop is your father's compound

You call your self a full eastern in what way have you invested in your home town. Atleast I can beat my chest of having investment in the south east. What do you have there. And what have you invested there.
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

okay....but why are you sooo pissed...?...
U won't go and discuss on how yo "Osun state" will be better. Stay here discussing Anambra state issue.
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

Why didn't you reply with Igbo.
Shameless Igbo imposter.
Ndi Yoruba.,
Biko, puta n'uzor
Negodi onye n'agwa mmadi okwu, I bu onye Somalia. Si ebe a pua osiso biko!
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

U won't go and discuss on how yo "Osun state" will be better.
Stay here discussing Anambra state issue.
Why not go to several Anambra pages on facebook and discuss Anambra, this is nairaland and anyone can comment on any thread
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2017
vizboy:

I don't need to proof myself to you.

Shameless being.

An idiot brought war to his place. And you are cheering him. Keep it up. Next stop is your father's compound

You call your self a full eastern in what way have you invested in your home town. Atleast I can beat my chest of having investment in the south east. What do you have there. And what have you invested there.

Immediately you typed poo about Ojukwu that was when I knew you're not Igbo.
Bonnylight003 was only correcting you in yo use of rash words and rudeness.
but it seems you're not the learning and listening type.

Ngwanu, go suit yo self.
If the insults on IPOB makes you feel better you can continue.
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by vizboy(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

Immediately you typed poo about Ojukwu that was when I knew you're not Igbo.
Bonnylight003 was only correcting you in yo use of rash words and rudeness.
but it seems you're not the learning and listening type.

Ngwanu, go suit yo self.
If the insults on IPOB makes you feel better you can continue.

Lol. Like I earlier said. Fvck your Ipob shit.

And I ask you how many investment do you have in the south East.

Anyone who doesn't support your Ipob shit instantly turn a Yoruba or Hausa.

Nonsense
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by idu1(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2017
Donpresh95:
They don't get, Do they? it's a pity. Let me repeat it sha in case you are deaf NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION
just say you will go out to vote. Don't say no election. Who are you to stop electoral process of the federal government of nigeria?
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by wanimo: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
vizboy:
All You Igbos shouting no Election. Can go stop the Election when the time comes. Nonsense

Kanu brought war to his father's compound and to the southeast which has always be peaceful and you guys are cheering him. Shame on you lots.

Well I don't belame most of you since you not in the south east and your business not grounded. Shame on all of you.. for falling prey to another man's trap. Big fools that never learn
you need to consult a native doctor to receive small sense. At the moment, you seem not to have any at all
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by vizboy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
wanimo:
you need to consult a native doctor to receive small sense. At the moment, you seem not to have any at all

Thank you for the advice. Can you step outside if you have nothing to say
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yyeske:
Negodi onye n'agwa mmadi okwu, I bu onye Somalia. Si ebe a pua osiso biko!

Bia nwokem, oburu enweghi ezigbo ihe i ga ekwu mechie onu gi.
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Adiola(f): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yyeske:
OP, which major market are you talking about, e no get name?
Una propaganda go tire una, the OP sounds like an IPOB sympathizer.
Tell us the name of the market now or I'll report this post for trying to misinformation.
you have been reporting since Adam and eve gave birth to Cain yet no improvement in your ndu please growup and stop acting a girl in her menstrual period
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Adiola(f): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yyeske:
You dey mind those fools?
The SE has always being peaceful before they brought their madness and businesses nosedived south, I don't blame most of them anyway because most of them don't stay here or are unemployed
no election goan kee yasef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Visit To Aso Rock, Abuja (pics, Video) / Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need / Gov Uzodinma Escapes As Convoy Comes Under Heavy Attack Shooting By UGM- -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.