Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video (5234 Views)

Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2017
Yyeske:
kanu and his blind followers are pigs and idiots

Are you this jobless..
cos your comments eh... abi na BMC?

you deliberately type this poo to start a fight.. cos there's nothing to do for the day.. then argue all day..

guy forget wetin no concern you.. focus more on yourself.. don't waste your life on nairaland.

kanu supporter's are pig and idiots and so fucking what?

so what?.. You've made the statement for fools to like the comments..

Olboy go get a life..

you claim to be igbo.. Igbo's are not lazy..

you can check the routine of post on nairaland political section and see lazy human by their comment's and time of commenting.

quoting me is waste of your time.. and data.. better save it.

Goodmorning
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2017
efighter:

Yes, that is the same thing that we Yorubas are advocating NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION so that the FG can appoint a Sole Administrator who is an APC member for the State. Se Fini.
Blind IPOB leaders leading blind followers, they don't know that there can never be a power vacuum, all the FG will do is to impose a sole administrator if INEC feels the election is inconclusive after a bye election. Although only a single majority is needed anyway

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by zombieHUNTER: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2017
vizboy:

Ignorance my foot.

Mr Elder stateman. Take your Ipob shit to your house and stop brainwashing our Igbo Youth

Be very careful ....what you post here have repercussions
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Bede2u(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2017
Donpresh95:
They don't get, Do they? it's a pity. Let me repeat it sha in case you are deaf NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION
forget this one biko brother. Fg can rig him in that day if we dont come out en mass and vote him out. We neex to vote Obaeze
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2017
vizboy:

Ignorance my foot.

Mr Elder stateman. Take your Ipob shit to your house and stop brainwashing our Igbo Youth

kid.
someday you will grow older and maybe wise..
for now.. enjoy your ignorance.
Goodday
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2017
bonnylight003:

Are you this jobless..
cos your comments eh... abi na BMC?

you deliberately type this poo to start a fight.. cos there's nothing to do for the day.. then argue all day..

guy forget wetin no concern you.. focus more on yourself.. don't waste your life on nairaland.

kanu supporter's are pig and idiots and so fucking what?

so what?.. You've made the statement for fools to like the comments..

Olboy go get a life..

you claim to be igbo.. Igbo's are not lazy..

you can check the routine of post on nairaland political section and see lazy human by their comment's and time of commenting.

quoting me is waste of your time.. and data.. better save it.

Goodmorning
Why did you quote me then and monitoring my comments if you are not unemployed?

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2017
bonnylight003:

kid.
Goodday
Go prepare breakfast for your younger ones before they go to school and stop spewing trash, take your IPOB mentality out of Anambra and her politics

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by vizboy(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2017
bonnylight003:

kid.
Goodday

Mr Elder stateman you can teach so I learn.

I laugh at you. Both of us if only you know who is been ignorant to facts on ground.

But am always willing to learn. Maybe there is something I don't know

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 7:30am On Oct 09, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

What can you do if I may ask you kid?

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by vizboy(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Lol. I don't give a fvck....
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2017
vizboy:

Lol. I don't give a fvck....
Thank God you understand how they try to threaten people here when they are next to nothing

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by vizboy(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2017
Yyeske:
Thank God you understand how they try to threaten people here when they are next to nothing

I take them like a pinch of salt....

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Kingsley1000(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2017
failure
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Kingsley1000(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2017
Donpresh95:
They don't get, Do they? it's a pity. Let me repeat it sha in case you are deaf NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION
election must hold so we can kick his ass out of agu awka
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by tsdarkside(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2017
i noticed that too...they dont like him that much......
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by tsdarkside(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:

then kick him out...to hell with him.....use your votes to kick him out......
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by tsdarkside(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2017
any governor that doesnt perform in any state in nigeria,should be voted out....

we should even have a option in the constitition to recall any none performing governors any day...its our land,its our rights....
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by bestview: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2017
[s]
Kingsley1000:
[/s]

Chike you have started again. I am coming with your hopeless father
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by bestview: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2017
Obiano is among the first 3 best performing governors in Nigeria.

tsdarkside:
any governor that doesnt perform in any state in nigeria,should be voted out....

we should even have a option in the constitition to recall any none performing governors any day...its our land,its our rights....
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by bestview: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2017
Obiano is so much loved across Anambra except imported ipob miscreants. APGA is not just a political party but a movement in Anambra.

[s]
tsdarkside:
i noticed that too...they dont like him that much......
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by tsdarkside(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2017
bestview:
Obiano is so much loved across Anambra except imported ipob miscreants. APGA is not just a political party but a movement in Anambra.

[s][/s]

if you say so....my eyes are telling me something else....

imported or not,doesnt matter..it seems he doesnt have the complete support of the people.......this is just another problem for the future..
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by bestview: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2017
I don't care what your eyes are telling you because you are not even from Anambra to know about tremendous developmental and infrastructural exploits of Obiano. Spend some of these energies you are wasting here in tackling your own gov who can't even pay ordinary salary.

tsdarkside:

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by tsdarkside(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2017
bestview:
I don't care what your eyes are telling you because you are not even from Anambra. Spend some these energies you are wasting here in tackling your own gov can't even pay ordinary salary.

okay....but why are you sooo pissed...?...
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by bestview: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2017
I am not pissed but just saying it as it is.

tsdarkside:

okay....but why are you sooo pissed...?...
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by tsdarkside(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2017
bestview:
I am not pissed but just saying it as it is.

okay....
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by CriminalIkedi: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2017
bonnylight003:

kid.
Goodday

Lol. Ikedi you still never grow up, jobless kid like you forming online. Smh
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2017
slaves,why praise a public servant? is he not your servant? illiteracy is a problem In Nigeria
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by IgwePeace: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2017
Come November 2017, OBIANO has my vote!!!
The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know. Vote from experience guys remember what happened to Johnathan

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

imported or not,doesnt matter..it seems he doesnt have the complete support of the people.......this is just another problem for the future..
It is the propaganda and lies radio Biafra spews daily to its followers, I tell you that those who hate Obiano are mostly IPOB terrorists and 99.9% are imported. Real Anambrarians love their governor.
So don't allow yourself to be deceived by IPOB terrorists with their rants and hate
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2017
vizboy:

Ignorance my foot.

Why didn't you reply with Igbo.
Shameless Igbo imposter.
Ndi Yoruba.,
Biko, puta n'uzor
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2017
Obiano is coming back, sealed and stamped.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? / Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe / Ondo Polls: Tribunal Fixes Judgment For April 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.