Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

How Girls Try To Get Love And Fail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Try To Get Love And Fail (773 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Girls Try To Get Love And Fail by Riwo11(f): 4:37am On Oct 09, 2017
I've seen it so many times with women. I've even done it myself in the past long ago. Women seem to push away their men to try to get what they want and it doesn't work!
Classic examples:
"He didn't call me when he said he would. That's the third time he's done this to me. So I called him and said I wanted to end the relationship. I'm so destroyed. I love him so much."
"I am so upset because he didn't want to come to my best friends birthday party. He did say he was recovering from the flu but that was days ago. How could he not see this was important to me? I never want to see him again. I told him tonight it's over. I'm so sad."
"We made love the other day and had the most beautiful time together. He hasn't called me since. I sent him a text that I never want to see him again. I'm so hurt. If only he would love me as I love him."
In these three examples, it is clear that a woman feels.............

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/10/how-girls-try-to-get-love-and-fail.html
Re: How Girls Try To Get Love And Fail by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 09, 2017
Riwo11:
I've seen it so many times with women. I've even done it myself in the past long ago. Women seem to push away their men to try to get what they want and it doesn't work!
Classic examples:
"He didn't call me when he said he would. That's the third time he's done this to me. So I called him and said I wanted to end the relationship. I'm so destroyed. I love him so much."
"I am so upset because he didn't want to come to my best friends birthday party. He did say he was recovering from the flu but that was days ago. How could he not see this was important to me? I never want to see him again. I told him tonight it's over. I'm so sad."
"We made love the other day and had the most beautiful time together. He hasn't called me since. I sent him a text that I never want to see him again. I'm so hurt. If only he would love me as I love him."
In these three examples, it is clear that a woman feels.............

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/10/how-girls-try-to-get-love-and-fail.html

grin

I can relate to this... cheesy

Why we ended up a relationship despite we love the guy?

SIMPLE:

If the guy loves u, respect u, adores u the way you do to him...there will be no any reason he wont keep in touch with u or Giving u tons of excuses... angry

So why waste ur time to a person who doesnt value u? ME, my time is so precious..i better waste to my family, my friends & myself than wasting it to someone who doesnt give a fvck...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls Try To Get Love And Fail by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2017
Sorry
Re: How Girls Try To Get Love And Fail by Blackhawk01: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:
Sorry

Hehehehe... cheesy

See another fine one. Why am I seeing cute people today na? kiss

1 Like

Re: How Girls Try To Get Love And Fail by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hehehehe... cheesy

See another fine one. Why am I seeing cute people today na? kiss

I see you blackhawk01

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Girls Try To Get Love And Fail by Blackhawk01: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:

I see you blackhawk01
wink wink

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Those In Relationship (MUST READ) / N100k Just For One Night’–lady Shares Nude Video Of Her While Showing Off / Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.