Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,739 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much (793 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
I have never really been heartbroken in my life, no woman has told me, "I am no longer interested in this relationship" and I have dated just 3 women. And they loved even my spittle.

My exes are still feeling my absence and are still professing so much love till this day. It's not that I spent much on them, they sacrificed more in the relationship but I dont know why they love me.

I try to be myself in my relationships with people and they just love it that way. Even ordinary female friends that are close tend to like me.

I don't know if it's personality or physical attractions.

What do you think it is?
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by biacan(f): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
What do you think it is
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Maybe you used to be yourself and were/are not the bragging squad.
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:
Maybe you used to be yourself and were/are not the bragging squad.
I never brag about anything. Even when I had nothing and they knew, they still loved me much
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I never brag about anything. Even when I had nothing and they knew, they still loved me much
Maybe facial attraction.
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
One of this Are you dead handsome? Are you intelligent and brilliant? Are you rich? Do you have a strong personality? Are you fun to be with?
I can bet its one of those
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
can you say you are handsome?
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:

Maybe facial attraction.
Do you really think facial looks will sustain attractions for long
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
One of this
Are you dead handsome?
Are you intelligent and brilliant?
Are you rich?
Do you have a strong personality?
Are you fun to be with?

I can bet its one of those
They laugh a lot when with me
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
dayo2me:
can you say you are handsome?
I can't say. But I'm not ugly

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Bez Concert Turns Kissing Competition In Lagos (photos) / Please Start Crying Is Good For Health See Reasons Why It Is Good To Cry / The Best Sex Positions You Might Want To Try.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.