Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. (4738 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Is Obama A Satanist? / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Perhaps your parents grounded you for not going to church, or made you be an altar boy, or gave you homework that included memorizing prayers and so on. For whatever reason, you are choosing to worship in your own dark way, then no problem. Telling your parents you are becoming a Satanist takes a lot of courage so get ready to do it with these simple tips.

Instructions

Step 1 . Sit your parents down in cool, calm environment away from sharp objects they can stab you with.

Step 2. Tell them you respect their beliefs and you hope they will respect yours and what you’re about to tell them.

Step 3. Explain you have found a path you want to follow, you’re willing to face wherever it may lead and you are becoming a Satanist.

Step 4. Reassure them your choice to become a Satanist is by no means a reflection on their love for you but rather a rejection of all things good.

Step 5. Pack your bags and move out because it’s doubtful they will want you around any longer.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by r231(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2010
cheesy cool

OK
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2010
[size=13pt]here's anotpoint i would like you to know ,if you are becoming a Satanist for the wrong reasons, such as to shock your parents, perhaps you should re-think your motives.---- I .e know what you're making move to undertake if your parents accept or didnt approve you should become a SATANIST , then kindly re-locate with fellow LHP in satanism.[/size]
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by toneyb: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2010
This guy is really up to something.
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah--- wink wink wink[/size]
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2010
i wonder why ogaga4evil must always post in the christian section.

your best friends are muslims, so why not stay in the muslim section.

Jesus punish devil
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Dolemite(f): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2010
People can be dumb. . . Satanists are just desperate attention seekers who dislike conformity.
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Kids and Teens for Satan , i have cherish the improvement you have gone so far under minding people coming from different angles to discourage your choice and freedom from RELIGION madness , my own philosophy on Satanism is REAL and thats why we're Unique!.

Your interest in Satan is a positive thing. It is important that you put aside all prejudices in coming to know Satan. Most of what you have probably heard about him from non-Satanic sources are from his enemies and people who hate him for no real reason, other than this is what they were taught to believe.

Many lies have been told about Satan and his Demons. These lies have been forced upon people and fear has been used as a weapon for hundreds of years. Satan and his Demons are NOT EVIL!! They are the ones who brought knowledge to humanity, so that we can be free. Satan is our True Creator . The Christian god is false. Christianity is a religion while SATANISM is lifestyle and path. it is a program to stop people from knowing about and using the power of their minds (witchcraft). Satan has been treated bad by those who hate him for no good reason and who hate humanity and try to enslave us. They want to keep spiritual knowledge and power in the hands of a few.

The only way to learn the real truth is to find it for yourself. We can never learn the real truth unless we can come to know both sides. Without knowing both sides, we cannot make a real choice. Truth is only known when we can think for ourselves, without prejudice. Thinking for ourselves is listening to our own feelings and inner voice, not how we are told to think or believe by others. Those who wish to enslave and control others depend on people believing everything they are told and not thinking for themselves.

If you decide to join us in Satan, don't feel pressured. You're most welcome to the Great familly!!. kiss kiss kiss
[/size]
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by noetic16(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
another comic relief grin grin

but why be a satanist if u can live for God?
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2010
[size=14pt]THIS IS WHAT OGAGA4EVIL OFFERS YOU.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMS RIGHT UNTO A MAN BUT THE END IT LEADS TO IS DEATH

YOUR DEATH, NOT JUST OTHER PEOPLE'S

DO NOT FORGET MURDERERS WILL ALSO DIE
[/size]

Mr. Efenji Efenji, was on Sunday stabbed to death while celebrating the Valentine with his wife and son at Oakland Garden, Karu, a suburb in Abuja.

According to an eyewitness, a fight ensued when the late radio presenter of Political Platform on Ray Power 100.5 Fm objected to an offer from a four-man gang to dance with his wife.

He had reportedly told them that since she was married, it was not morally right for her to dance with them.

He told them that if she was just a girlfriend, he probably would have considered their request for a dance.

The gang then proceeded to break bottles and started stabbing him while he ran for safety.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-400221.0.html

Death By Lethal Injection Vs Electric Chair

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358692.0.html
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2010
[size=20pt]JESUS PUNISH DEVIL[/size]
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by noetic16(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
tpia.:

its been a while madam. . . , how af u been? cheesy
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by bawomolo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
tpia.:

i thought i ordered the psychiatrist not to release you from the mad house
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2010
noetic16:

its been a while madam. . . , how af u been? cheesy

^^ same ol same ol jare. I see deep sight brought you out of your hiatus.

i dont know why this ogaga4evil just pontificates everywhere as if na him invent satanism. whatever happened to them keeping their religion to themselves or are we in the nazi era again.

And even if that's so, is that any reason for him to just shout all over the place like an empty barrel.

eni ri nkan he t'o fe ku t'ori e.
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Tonyet1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2010
Ogaga i thihnk ur name should be ogaga4satan nd not ogaga4luv. because my bible says God is love cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by EAnita(f): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2010
god will puuuuuuunish you! fool!
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2010
Satan will Puuuuuunish you! Fooliest! wink
£Anita:

god will puuuuuuunish you! fool!

I feel you man , my name is Ogaga4Luv is no difference from''Ogaga4Satan''- because Satan is Love . although the bible mentioned LOVE and it doesn't mean it isn't a contradicting book . SATAN IS LOVE to those who deserve it. honestly , speaking ''GOD IS HATE''- i have never think of any normal human being saying ''GOD IS LOVE'', the same God who threaten his children  with an ever blazing imaginary fire as claimed written in the strange book of christianity. a loving God who never want us to have freedom and always want human beings to save him like slave?? , COMMON that guy is something else but never a loving guy in the first place. i remember i read a passege in the christian bible where he placed his first creatures , ''Adam and Eve'' in a certain garden and because they ate a fruit he warned them not to eat that reason he punish them and even to their entire generation . What a bitter God to be Avoided!!. if he knows thats tree would cause confussion within he's creature he wouldn't have permitted it to exist in the fisrt place . meaning God is the author of Confussion and thanks every intelligent person can understand.
Tonye-t:

Ogaga i thihnk your name should be ogaga4satan nd not ogaga4luv. because my bible says God is love cheesy cheesy

Tpia you're about to understand something abot me. . .Satanism is NOT about Role Playing Games, human or animal sacrifice, blood drinking, horror, gore or harming those who do not deserve it. True Satanism is becoming a God and having god-like power you known - but that is SATAN.
The only way to learn the real truth is to find it for yourself. We can never learn the real truth unless we can come to know both sides. Without knowing both sides, we cannot make a real choice. Truth is only known when we can think for ourselves, without prejudice.

tpia.:

^^ same ol same ol jare. I see deep sight brought you out of your hiatus.

i dont know why this ogaga4evil just pontificates everywhere as if na him invent satanism. whatever happened to them keeping their religion to themselves or are we in the nazi era again.

And even if that's so, is that any reason for him to just shout all over the place like an empty barrel.

eni ri nkan he t'o fe ku t'ori e.

DEVIL PUNISH JESUS
tpia.:

with your last quote concerning a guy who died on valentine day,   grrr --- you sound like a news caster though .

Yeah Yeah--- whatever , but all i care for is to expose the wrong doctrine of religion most especially your christian religion. i have noticed there are 1000's of religion in the world but in all Christianity is something else. The DEVILS offers last forever so dont be decieved! . what has the death Jesus offer you all your life?? , please be sincere . the rest are so-called promises is to meet him in a certain city made up of Gold  . common , faith is total blindness and does't want you to know the truth . Believe is much better than faith.

Again , you keep speaking same thing over and over  and i really wonder if you know the origin of the name ''God''- you have been saving or claiming to .
We are not interested in the good of others: i.e (those  religiouse madness people)  we are solely interested in power . . . only power, pure power.

You said Murderer would die , thats not new . everyone must definately die weather ''MURDERE OR NOT''- we are all born to do it . Perish and thats where the journey begins. GOD is a Murderer and you know he killed more people in the bible , and what about now??, meaning he must be death by now , no wonder---there have been no trace of him all these many years.

Tpia you only try to sound funny but please settle down your mind to learn deep thing and miseries of the world.
tpia.:

[size=14pt]THIS IS WHAT OGAGA4EVIL OFFERS YOU.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMS RIGHT UNTO A MAN BUT THE END IT LEADS TO IS DEATH

YOUR DEATH, NOT JUST OTHER PEOPLE'S

DO NOT FORGET MURDERERS WILL ALSO DIE
[/size]

[size=13pt]Satanism is just a costly but  affordable life--style / path of belive , i must have known you're already aware my philosophy on satanism doesn't believe comic stuffs like in christianity. . . . .

Well , i have choose to be a satanist and live for SATAN , my real self. Satanist cant live for a God like YAWEH / JEHOVAK.  smiley
[/size]
noetic16:

another comic relief grin grin

but why be a satanist if u can live for God?
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

Satan will Puuuuuunish you! Fooliest! wink
i remember i read a passege in the christian bible where he placed his first creatures , ''Adam and Eve'' in a certain garden and because they ate a fruit he warned them not to eat that reason he punish them and even to their entire generation . What a bitter God to be Avoided!!. if he knows thats tree would cause confussion within he's creature he wouldn't have permitted it to exist in the fisrt place . meaning God is the author of Confussion and thanks every intelligent person can understand.

there's a perfect distinction maintained

i put it to you that God actually wanted man to fall!!!!
yes!! he did, or how else would he be able to show his GRACE towards you?

but
a satanist dosn't have to understand that

how come you claim to hate God yet you spend and devote so much time to study him?

Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by EAnita(f): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2010
[b][/b]You don't understand Christianity because Christianity is Not religion BUT LIFE! Jesus came for a reason, he died for us and on the third day he rose again and ascended into heaven. He was the only one who ASCENDED. Other men who served god was taken up by god to heaven. Why was Jesus so different? BECAUSE HE LAYED DOWN HIS LIFE FOR THE SHEEP. NO SHEPPERD EVER DID THAT.

I wish you would face the fact you have have been created by god and you're here now, instead of questioning God. For there is a light in every human being that is telling you that there is a god, so you begin searching, Alleluia! The word of God was written for each human being, the bible, wether you belief god or not you'll soon be judged on the day of judgement of what you have done. So don't sin but turn to a Godly life, except the fact you are here now and can't change that. Christianity when you are born Again that is a christian, okay. Born again of the Holy spirit.

If you want to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and be born again, here is a sample prayer. Remember, saying this prayer or any other prayer will not save you. It is only trusting in Christ that can save you from sin. This prayer is simply a way to express to God your faith in Him and thank Him for providing for your salvation. "God, I know that I have sinned against you and am deserving of punishment. But Jesus Christ took the punishment that I deserve so that through faith in Him I could be forgiven. I place my trust in You for salvation. Thank You for Your wonderful grace and forgiveness—the gift of eternal life! Amen!"

"The road to hell is broad for those who choose that way and the road to heaven is narrow, work hard to get there." That is what Jesus said in the Bible
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2010
[size=13pt]adolfe bad i wasn't able to get your messege , please check up your inserted quote and arrange it well.

£Anita i know you're very strong unto your believe , but remember you dont know how it all get started , not even the origin of the name ''God'' or '' Jesus'' you can explain but you've always adapt in a kind of ignorance to make a research and know hidden things behind the Christianity religion .

[/size]
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by mavenbox: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Ogaga: Mr Man, you are digging your own grave. Carry on!
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Maykelly(f): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style]Perhaps your parents grounded you for not going to church, or made you be an altar boy, or gave you homework that included memorizing prayers and so on. For whatever reason, you are choosing to worship in your own dark way, then no problem. Telling your parents you are becoming a Satanist takes a lot of courage so get ready to do it with these simple tips.

Instructions

Step 1 . Sit your parents down in cool, calm environment away from sharp objects they can stab you with.

Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist.

They are ashame of having you. You Lack Knowledge - Listen to ur parents. You are a son who first have a son before his father. SHAME embarassed
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Out stuffs. woman , im suppose to say you're lacking knowledge. . . .I'm only bringing the best advice to KID's ready to undertake a new dimension of life. ---( IN SATAN , WE REMAIN STRONG) each moment of our days. cheesy[/size]
May kelly:

They are ashame of having you. You Lack Knowledge - Listen to your parents. You are a son who first have a son before his father. SHAME embarassed

[size=13pt]----okay wink wink , why dont you just allow me to '' REST IN PEACE''- for Satan's sake and keep your empty threat out my penniss ?? .[/size]
mavenbox:

@Ogaga: Mr Man, you are digging your own grave. Carry on!
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Maykelly(f): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Out stuffs. woman , im suppose to say you're lacking knowledge. . . .I'm only bringing the best advice to KID's ready to undertake a new dimension of life. ---( IN SATAN , WE REMAIN STRONG) each moment of our days. cheesy[/size]
[size=13pt]----okay wink wink , why dont you just allow me to '' REST IN PEACE''- for Satan's sake and ?? .[/size]

[size=16pt]In satan there is no peace. you are demanding for Rest in pieces - then have it in satan

JESUS IS PEACE[/size]

the Choice is yours cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshippers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.
[/size]

May kelly:

[size=16pt]In satan there is no peace. you are demanding for Rest in pieces - then have it in satan

JESUS IS PEACE[/size]

the Choice is yours cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2010
Going Down!

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/preview.swf[/flash]

Get a copy of "Lucifer Dethroned" in your nearest Christian book shop.

http://www.chick.com/catalog/books/0175.asp
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Here is an important message for atheists and those who consider the occult, paranormal, and astral world to be non-existent and/or just plain nonsense;
please take the time to read this:

I have received several personal e-mails from former atheists and other skeptics who believed Satanism and the occult were nothing but fantasy, products of an over active imagination, and/or unrealistic foolishness.* All of these people wrote to me because they realized to their surprise, Satan is *very* real.

I have also read public articles from varied sources where secular individuals attempted to experiment with the rituals on some of my blogs or articles just for kicks. They got blatant experiences all right-- the wrong ones.

Satanism is unlike mainstream Lifestyle and path. Those who open their minds to Satan *will* experience him. Unfortunately, Christianity and its cohorts have given people the impression that the spirit/astral world is nothing but bunk. Little or nothing ever happens spiritually with these religions. Their anti-life doctrines are all based upon stolen material from religions that preceded them. This material was altered and twisted to conform to their agenda to spiritually enslave the world; keeping spiritual knowledge and power in the hands of a few.

Satanism is very different. Satanism is in fact, humanity's ORIGINAL RELIGION. Satanism is based upon the ancient paths that predated Judaism and Christianity from hundreds to thousands of years.so , do not be decieved!
[/size]
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Maykelly(f): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2010
I read the Truth Only, take time to read this: John 3 verse 16
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]I hiss. . . is that not same old story but old and young known. . . ? ,OK! for God (s) so hate the world that he send forth his only adopted . . . .i mean , bastard guy to come a curse confusion in the world. . .whosoever that did not believe in him. . . shall live forever and enjoy the world .

You see. . . that John 3: 16 is pointing out how God want us to believe without any proof , he's threatening that is you don't save JESUS , you must definitely die! . what a loving God can make this statement . . .It isn't by force to believe in Jesus because there were other's Heroes and legend before jesus. . . after all , he was only recognized because of the magic power of witchcraft he was expose into --- Jesus is a big lie to humanity!! cool
[/size]
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I hiss. . . is that not same old story but old and young known. . . ? ,OK! for God (s) so hate the world that he send forth his only adopted . . . .i mean , naughty person guy to come a curse confusion in the world. . .whosoever that did not believe in him. . . shall live forever and enjoy the world .

You see. . . that John 3: 16 is pointing out how God want us to believe without any proof , he's threatening that is you don't save JESUS , you must definitely die! . what a loving God can make this statement . . .It isn't by force to believe in Jesus because there were other's Heroes and legend before jesus. . . after all , he was only recognized because of the magic power of witchcraft he was expose into --- Jesus is a big lie to humanity!! cool
[/size]

What better thing can the devil offer to man kind?
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Maykelly(f): 3:57pm On May 05, 2010
[size=18pt]How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A FOOL.[/size]
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2010
[size=13pt]all good things come sfrom Satan , his Demons and special agents like me. . . . wink[/size]
toba:

What better thing can the devil offer to man kind?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ / Revelation: The Mystery Of Heaven And Hell / What Is The Logical Way To Prove That God Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.