Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (64464 Views)

Why Are Short Men like this? / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Amarabae(f): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2017
cyrilamx:
D u ever give up on ur illusory desire ranging from politics to romance? All your comments are defeatist in tone

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by pweetiedee(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Amarabae:
The husband is not that short abeg.
Dont blame ladies who prefer tall guys(not over-tall guys),
tallness in a guy breeds confidence and manliness yes i know that short guys can be manly too,
tallness in a guy is appealing to the eyes and attractive.
A handsome tall guy in a perfect sized suit is charming,
thats why the feminine world coined the word TDH- "tall,dark and handsome"
TDH are the most sought after guys for dating according to statistics and logistics.

You're right jor. Ladies like tall guys, but some still marry short guys.

Again,

Men body shame women a lot. On this Nairaland, I have seen many guys (even women) body shame Dija, Simi, Eku Edewor, Eniola Badmus, Toolz and many more.

Most of those guys that body shame skinny women end up marrying one.

I have a male friend who used to "hate" girls with no boobs and ass. he is engaged now to a slim girl and she is not even slim and sexy, she ain't even pretty. Even before I said anything, he told me "she is beautiful to me"

so, just like men love "figure8" women also love "TDH".

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by ivolt: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Trust online influencers at your own peril.
They paint a picture of Eldorado and set unrealistic
goals and expectations online while they do the opposite
in real life.
I remember Tiwa preaching about "submissive wives" while
Tonto lectured women on "how to keep a man by making him
happy", she also taunts her followers with the great qualities
of her husband. We now know better.

Don't let anyone make your life's decision for you!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by ivolt: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2017
libertyhope2017:
The only reason she is with him is because she didn't find a tall man or no tall man is checking in for her, so out of desperation she marries a short man, not because she loves him but her time is passing. Men should be very wary of women like this. This is the kind of woman who knows the repercussion of marrying a short man, and gets angry when all her sons are under 5'7, and start blaming the man. AS IF SHE DIDN'T KNOW THE CHILDREN WILL BE SHORT IF SHE MARRIED A SHORT MAN...

Most people are in a relationship because they can't find their ideal man or woman
who doesn't exist or is beyond their reach.
If you see some people's list of partner qualities you will understand what I
am saying.

There is always a better partner out there, but that doesn't mean you can
ever have them
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2017
those who leave in glass house don't throw stones. .
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Chukazu: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

KARMA IS INDEED A BITCH...

It will let u pay in 70folds cheesy

Far from KARMA .. money is involvedundecided

when money is involved,reputation can commit suicide
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by pweetiedee(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2017
luminouz:
Wao...she is above 6feet!!! She tall o for a woman!!! Ur 5 feet 5inches or 6 thereabouts
his wife is 5.9 he is 5.5
his wife is tall o, for a woman.
most tall women end up with shorter men.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by oz4real83(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2017
From age 8 to 30 every lady's dream and desire is to marry a michael scoffield look-alike. From 31-34,they may accept a segun arinze look-alike but from age 35 and above,even Mr Ibu is ''prince charming'' and they will even be willing to sponsor his destiny grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Do what I say, and not what I do.........
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by billyG(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Do u expect her to continue to wait forever 4 unnavailable tallman while midgets abound & are willing 2 drag her 2 d altar 4 i do....i do. afterall some shorty get big cassava....a donkey is shorter than horse but he is packed with a banger.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by luminouz(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

his wife is 5.9
he is 5.5

his wife is tall o, for a woman.

most tall women end up with shorter men.
No.aunty.....1.82m is 6feet...
I 'm 1.76metres.... Around 5'10..so I should know!! grin

Let's use Google ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by pweetiedee(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2017
luminouz:

No.aunty.....1.82m is 6feet...
I 'm 1.76metres.... Around 5'10..so I should know!! grin

Let's use Google ok

I used google o. My Google's head is not correct.

The aunty is tall sha.

Your height is sexy too
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Afritop(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2017
undecided Maybe she realized short men have romantic cocks
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2017
It stll won't make me marry a short guy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Denko2721987(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2017
Am sorry to say this.. But this lady is a potential cheater with taller guys thereby eating her cake and having it both ways.. Wouldnt be surprised if she has one standby.. My thinking aloud opinion ooo.. No vex..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by luminouz(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

I used google o. My Google's head is not correct.

The aunty is tall sha.

Your height is sexy too
*grins like a well satisfied bed bug*
Thanks dear.. Ur not looking bad ursef(yes I checked ur dp) grin
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by demefa(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2017
Amarabae:
tallness in a guy breeds confidence and manliness yes i know that short guys can be manly too,
TDH are the most sought after guys for dating according to statistics and logistics.
Sharrap and get some education. Your statistics and logistics are wrong. TMT (the money team) are the most sought after guys for dating.Money is the ultimate, the shortest guy but richest on earth can date any girl of his choice and class

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2017
Amarabae:
I love them tall dark and handsome.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2017
we make our plans, God directs our foot steps.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by jimjemo: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2017
That man is not short!
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by pweetiedee(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2017
luminouz:
*grins like a well satisfied bed bug* Thanks dear.. Ur not looking bad ursef(yes I checked ur dp) grin
lol.
thanks
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by pweetiedee(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2017
demefa:
Sharrap and get some education. Your statistics and logistics are wrong. TMT (the money team) are the most sought after guys for dating.Money is the ultimate, the shortest guy but richest on earth can date any girl of his choice and class

Are u Short? Izz paining u o. you didn't av to type "sharrap"
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by demefa(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Afritop:
undecided Maybe she realized short men have romantic cocks
Any man can have a romantic cocks whether tall or short

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by MrHighSea: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2017
divinehand2003:
This reminds me of lady Sansa and Tyrion Lannister in the Game of Thrones series.
Even Ramsay (Bolton's bastard) was short too. That girl's life ambition of becoming a Lady was like a mirage.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by demefa(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

Are u Short? Izz paining u o. you didn't av to type "sharrap"
Hmmmmm I am taller than the tallest fool in ur generation, she stated fake statistics.Bleep off Olosho

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by luminouz(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2017
MaritzaNL:
I love them tall dark and handsome.
I am.TDH but broke...u fit date me?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by pweetiedee(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2017
demefa:
Hmmmmm I am taller than the tallest fool in ur generation, she stated fake statistics.Bleep off Olosho

PAN

Pained ass nigga!!!

No fool in my generation.

Olosho? nah...far from it. I'm a very good writer and I make money from it.

But tell me, how do you spot an olosho? You must have a lot of them in your Family.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by demefa(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

PAN

Pained ass nigga!!!

No fool in my generation.

Olosho? nah...far from it. I'm a very good writer and I make money from it.

But tell me, how do you spot an olosho? You must have a lot of them in your Family.

Move away short skinny, dirty, ugly, cheap, smelling, poor looking Olosho. I hate ur kind, skinny and ugly. BBW (big black woman) is the best

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by betty616(f): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2017
I see myself in a picture as the twitter user. I'm 5'10 but only guys shorter than I am flock around me. Not like they are short but I'm taller. Everyone likes a tall guy but to me, that's not a major criteria for choosing a man
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by pweetiedee(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2017
demefa:
Move away short skinny, dirty, ugly, cheap, smelling, poor looking Olosho. I hate u kind, skinny and ugly. BBW (big black woman) is the best

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.