Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) (1959 Views)

7 Ways Ladies Apologize To Bae / 7 Ways Ladies Apologize To Bae / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by NEHLIVE: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2017
Meet the two love birds who had their proposals right in front of everyone at a pool party in Lagos.

The proposal actually got people talking because the girlfriend was actually enjoying a lap dance from another lady before the guy went down on one knee to propose.

Re: Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by NEHLIVE: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2017
More
Re: Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2017
I begin to wonder where they met.

The photos and the incidence before the proposal tells a lot.

Enjoy
Re: Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by haywire07(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:
I begin to wonder where they met.

The photos and the incidence before the proposal tells a lot.

Enjoy
I swear.

Even her reaction in the first pix be like "oya, put the ring I've been begging you for since"
Re: Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by IamSINZ(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2017
Its only in naija pool parties you'll see people fully clothed
Re: Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2017
grin

Well, it was a nice view tho at least a lot of ppol witnessed the proposal. grin

So after her booboo put the ring on, she juz change her costume and wear her racy swimsuit grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by Partnerbiz3: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2017
So how did they meet?
Re: Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by Blackhawk01: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Jaiye jaiye couple cheesy kiss kiss

Beht, those girls in the pool, dem no know say na pool dem dey go with their makeup nii undecided undecided
Re: Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by schumastic(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2017
See the look on that man's face in between the ladies smoking shisha. I just hope he ain't married if not, the camera man just burst his Ass grin.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.

Re: Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by Huee(f): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Jaiye jaiye couple cheesy kiss kiss

Beht, those girls in the pool, dem no know say na pool dem dey go with their makeup nii undecided undecided
So you believe the makeup would go off when they swim undecided
Naa.... doesn't work that way

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by stillondmatter: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2017
wrong place
Re: Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2017
I think women over react when guys propose to them but then again I'm just thinking when the guy comes along to propose will I just be looking?? weird
Re: Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) by Blackhawk01: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Huee:

So you believe the makeup would go off when they swim undecided
Naa.... doesn't work that way

And how does it work, madam? undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter / Male Genital Desensitizer Spray That Will Make You Last In Bed With Your Woman / How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.