Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine (1955 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor / Men With Good Intentions Are Boring-lady Opines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by doris4u(f): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders , I met a guy sometime last year April in a school function. We have not really sat one and one to talk but we chat most times.
I was less interested in the guy because he said he had a gf, I was giving him cold shoulders because I don't really know his intentions since he said he has a gf.
In December we were almost chatting everyday and we were kind of cool. Two weeks ago he told me he is emotionally attached to me and I also told him d feeling is mutual because he asked. I noticed that since I told him am also emotionally attached to him he talks about sex indirectly, always wanting me to visit his house of which I declined on many occasions.
NB: I once asked about his gf he said I should forget about that.
Am really confused now if his intentions are good or not.
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by kenodrill: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2019
Go to his house and get laid.relationship kicks off...

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Netfilix: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2019
doris4u:
Good morning Nairalanders , I met a guy sometime last year April in a school function. We have not really sat one and one to talk but we chat most times.
I was less interested in the guy because he said he had a gf, I was giving him cold shoulders because I don't really know his intentions since he said he has a gf.
In December we were almost chatting everyday and we were kind of cool. Two weeks ago he told me he is emotionally attached to me and I also told him d feeling is mutual because he asked. I noticed that since I told him am also emotionally attached to him he talks about sex indirectly, always wanting me to visit his house of which I declined on many occasions.
He intends to get down with you. How would you consider someone who told you he has a gf? Okay maybe you want to settle as a side chick
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by badadvice(f): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2019
Its obvious he likes you and you guys are campatible emotionally and physically.
Him indirectly talking about sex is his own weird way of showing he likes you.
I'll advise you visit him and hear/see what he has to say/do.
If you're not sure he likes you, you can confirm by requesting he gets you some little things like a phone, a car, land or even a house.
If he does it, its certain he loves you and has probably broken off with his gf.
But please go to his house!
Make sure you go to his house.
I have a feeling he'll say/do something great.
Go to his house!

16 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Davash222(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2019
Go to his house first, you’ll find the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by doris4u(f): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2019
Netfilix:

He intends to get down with you. How would you consider someone who told you he has a gf? Okay maybe you want to settle as a side chick
Hmmm probably, but it was wen we were still new as of last year April he told me he had a gf.
Can't be a side chick at this stage in my life, never
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by lilmax(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2019
you're chatting with someone that said you should forget about his girlfriend? grin

trust me,you guys are gerrin laid soon, and you'll do it a thousand times, yep, don't fight it..... the experience will give you sense grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2019
2015 I saw a beautiful girl, used my tactics on her and she was naqed on my bird and the next thing the fvck was fvcked. After some days I asked her to be my girlfriend.

Fast forward to today, she’s my heartrob. cry (I love you babe)

So what am I saying with this comment. Allow the nigga fvck. Na 50 50. He can stay or decide to japka.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Netfilix: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2019
doris4u:

Hmmm probably, but it was wen we were still new as of last year April he told me he had a gf.
Can't be a side chick at this stage in my life, never
You must know his current relationship status before you could go to his house. But sha, if you want sexings you can just go
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Hed0nist: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2019
To quote Confucius: If you like someone smash yourselves and if they like you they'll stay.
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by CAPSLOCKED: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2019
stupidity:
2015 I saw a beautiful girl, used my tactics on her and she was naqed on my bird and the next thing the fvck was fvcked. After some days I asked her to be my girlfriend.

Fast forward to today, she’s my heartrob. cry (I love you babe)

So what am I saying with this comment. Allow the nigga fvck. Na 50 50. He can stay or decide to japka.

AND... SHE CAN DENY HIM FOR 2 YEARS, AND HE'LL DISAPPEAR IMMEDIATELY AFTER HE GETS IT.
IT'S REALLY A TWO-WAY THING.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

AND... SHE CAN DENY HIM FOR 2 YEARS, AND HE'LL DISAPPEAR IMMEDIATELY AFTER HE GETS IT.
IT'S REALLY A TWO-WAY THING.
grin exaly my brother. She should help the nigga burst a nut

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2019
gringrin You're inexperienced
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by doris4u(f): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
badadvice:
Its obvious he likes you and you guys are campatible emotionally and physically.
If you're not sure he likes you, you can confirm by requesting he gets you some little things like a phone, a car, land or even a house.
If he does it, its certain he loves you and has probably broken off with his gf.
Go to his house!
Sacarstic
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by doris4u(f): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin You're inexperienced
No am not, dats why am seeking opinion cos am doubting him
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Fidelismaria: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Just go to his house maybe he wants to propose anyways check out my signature
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Eberechi24(f): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
doris4u:

No am not, dats why am seeking opinion cos am doubting him

doris4u:
Good morning Nairalanders , I met a guy sometime last year April in a school function. We have not really sat o not.
if you don't want to be fuckéd, stay away from him and his emotional manipulation but if you want, then all road leads to his house (bed).

Then after fucking you, he would come to nairaland and create thread titled '' 10 simple way to fuçk a girl even when she knows you have a gf''

or starts feeling fly or even tell his friends how cheap you are.

good luck on your journey.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Eberechi24(f): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
doris4u:
Good morning Nairalanders , I met a guy sometime last year April in a school function. We have not really sat o not.
if you don't want to be fuckéd, stay away from him and his emotional manipulation but if you want, then all road leads to his house (bed).

Then after fucking you, he would come to nairaland and create thread titled '' 10 simple way to fuçk a girl even when she knows you have a gf''

or starts feeling fly or even tell his friends how cheap you are.

good luck on your journey.
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by DMerciful(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Life is a risk! If you like him then go to his house, if you're not a virgin what do you have to loose? He may like the sex and continue until he proposes or he may be hit and run, no guarantee in life!

If you want to tie a guy down, do so with your personality, withholding sex does not achieve anything! With the abundance of females, nobody proposes because of sex, if you ain't interested, a thousand other ladies are! The Bible already predicted these times when women will be at the mercy of men

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Go 2 his house first
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
badadvice:
Go to his house!
No one should even take this guy seriously. I wonder who's behind this momicker sef
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by SaucyBenks(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
doris4u:
my dear... I don't have time to deceive ladies, I tell you directly that I wanna Bleep you... It's left for you to maturely say yes or no...

Wonder why guys still deceive ladies these days..
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
You only need our consent. What are you waiting for? You also have an emotional attachment towards him. Go to his house, get laid and dethrone the other babe. Simple!
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by iRepNaija1: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
doris4u:

Stay away. He just wants sêx.
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Donaken226: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
It’s not possible to know or see the heart of anyone , a true relationship take time to build, only don’t quick to give anyone your heart ... love is the most transparent things no one can fake . Forget about the past and follow your heart you will fine true love .. don’t make it know to anyone you need love it will come naturally when you are not expecting it .
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Donaken226: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
It’s not possible to know or see the heart of anyone , a true relationship take time to build, only don’t quick to give anyone your heart ... love is the most transparent things no one can fake . Forget about the past and follow your heart you will fine true love .. don’t say to anyone you need love, for human will always want to take and vantage of that . Love will come naturally when you are not expecting it .
Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by wiseone28: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
badadvice:
Go to his house!

Re: How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine by Diamond23(f): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
badadvice:
Go to his house!
What a sarcasm

(1) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Giving Back Time / Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.