Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? (2387 Views)

Only Girls Are Cautioned Abt Their Virginity, Why? / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by honeric01(m): 12:28am On Mar 10, 2010
AqRiUs Age:
Sometimes you get them because you're extra special  tongue

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by mamagee3(f): 12:28am On Mar 10, 2010
honeric01:

Because they think being fat represent wealth, health and good living.
Since when did it become women(girls)
I thought it was Pot-bellied Nigerian men. grin
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by ssumpta(f): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2010
Why are the females on this site always defensive, even when the topic is true.
Just coz some guys also have pot bellies doesn't justify women being out of shape.

I am a woman, i put on weight easily, and i've had babies, are all excuses. It can be done.
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by honeric01(m): 12:37am On Mar 10, 2010
mama-gee:

The topic is for the overweight women, when you create the male version, let us know okay?
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Mar 10, 2010
honeric01:

The topic is for the overweight women, when you create the male version, let us know okay?
Okay, since when did women become fat to show wealth. . .
I thought women use Jewelries and expensive Clothings. . . undecided
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by AqRiUsAge(f): 1:11am On Mar 10, 2010
mama-gee:

I love my stretchmarks.
Growing up, I was lucky to have a great role model teach me a thing or two about beauty. Yeah, I love my stretchmarks. I've had them for so long, I'd miss them if they were to disappear. They're almost like birthmarks to me now.
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by mamagee3(f): 1:14am On Mar 10, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

I love my stretchmarks.
Growing up, I was lucky to have a great role model teach me a thing or two about beauty. Yeah, I love my stretchmarks. I've had them for so long, I'd miss them if they were to disappear. They're almost like birthmarks to me now.
Okay, you're getting really creepy
WTF loves stretchmarks for Nairaland's sake?
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by AqRiUsAge(f): 1:16am On Mar 10, 2010
honeric01:

shocked shocked shocked
LMAO are you going to be okay?
mama-gee:

Okay, you're getting really creepy
WTF loves MY[b][/b] stretchmarks for Nairaland's sake?
^^^
Is that creepy? hmm. Oh well lol

for NL sake ke? undecided
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by honeric01(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2010
mama-gee:

Okay, since when did women become fat to show wealth. . .
I thought women use Jewelries and expensive Clothings. . . undecided

we are talking about naija/African babes here, which one be jewelries/expensive clothings here? we all know that its how fat you appear that commands respect in the old days lol, well, it's changing now and I'd implore that overweight girls should hit the gym.
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by dbigrod(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
[size=16pt]
AqRiUs Age:

I love my stretchmarks.

OMG. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

haba,pls edit dat post so dat nl wont yab u.how can u say u like ur stretch marks?
[/size]
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by holythug(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
they may look like tattoos undecided
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by AqRiUsAge(f): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]

OMG. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

haba,pls edit dat post so dat nl wont yab u.how can u say u like your stretch marks?
[/size]

lolz the day I start to feel like I cant say how I feel and be honest on here, is the day I stop logging on. No, I do love them, I've had them since I was a child, how on earth would I be without them? I love them
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by waterworks(f): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2010
don't compare yourselves with the overeating yuppie in gtb because his looks are not his primary asset. fact

and who says a womans' looks is her primary asset?
if the gtb guys can eat so can the gtb girls. plz poster just as its not a good look to be overweight for girls so it is for guys. if i may say so myself evn worse!!!
at least the girls have other attributes which compensate sometimes and theyre are good at disguising too!

as for guys? ill wait for the day i say a fat guy struggling to wear a corset!!!!
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by H2O2: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2010
Blessed trinity shocked imagine maedan actually spoke some sense lol grin
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by Lamii: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

I love my stretchmarks.
Growing up,  I was lucky to have a great role model teach me a thing or two about beauty. Yeah, I love my stretchmarks. I've had them for so long, I'd miss them if they were to disappear. They're almost like birthmarks to me now.

are you nigerian? you don't sound like it.
anyways, I loveeeeee your perspective. don't let the haters get to u. if i had stretchmarks, I would try to learn to love them as well.
besides stretchmarks are natural. a lot of women get them when their body grow faster during puberty. even some guys have it esp. tall, muscular guys and that's the truth.  it's the body's way of keeping up with growth. besides most of these men will see their wives develop stomach stretchmarks after pregnancy anyways  tongue what are they going to do then?

@topic,
if we care too much about our shape, u will start comparing us to serena. there is that other thread where the girl (abekeade) was criticized by the guys for being consious about fitness. according to them, that wasn't feminine for a girl to care about fitness. so i see all these as hypocrisy.
the world will never be satisfied with u so why change for the world?  cool
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by MrCork21: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2010
which shape?? what shape? do they have shape? (no oofeinse) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Tell Your Partner Your E-mail Account Password & Your Atm Card Pin? / Why Are Nigerian Men So Insultive? / Abortion Or Marriage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.