Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,021 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower (52065 Views)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids Make Grand Entry (Photos) / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
If dat towel by mistake loose now dem go blame d devil o grin
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by AreaFada2: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Soon dem go enter pool party with the best men. Then orgies go follow. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na wa o.
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by kay29000(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by GodblessNig247(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
What is this? Some Nigerians are fantastically creative. Creative indeed
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by ehissi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
see as them tie red towel like ayelala............................ grin
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
they look like ogbanje waiting for their leader grin
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by bigtt76(f): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
How do you 'wear towel'? angry

exlinklodge:
This our Nigeria and its creativity is really getting out of hand. You can quote me ooo because I never see this one before. Bridal shower in towels..hmmm. I know what you are thinking guys but I hate to admit it, this is for real.

Emmanuella Chidera, a Facebook user has just shared these photos from her sister’s bridal shower which held Friday night last week and social media is going gaga over the pictures on gorgeous ladies rapped in towels.

The girls only clad with wine coloured towels and shower caps posed by the bride who donned a white towel, distinguishing herself from the rest. According to Ezeonu’s Facebook, her sister had her wedding on Saturday.

What do you think about this creativity? Will it trend?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/bride-to-be-her-bridesmaids-holds.html

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by gabuzee(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
EmperorLee:
See dem like Gurumaraji worshippers. Mtcheew
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by gabuzee(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
AreaFada2:
Soon dem go enter pool party with the best men. Then orgies go follow. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na wa o.
Na sooo
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by 2shure: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
I dey find dat portable mobile a/c buy
D one wey dey near the extension unit close to the wall.
Abeg una go sell am.
10k cash
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Smooth278(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
smart girls, very pocket friendly outfit!!!
instead of buying robes with bride to be and bridesmaid and the rest they have done this which is reusable everyday. Now that is smartness.... wish her a happy married life ahead!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bride shower my foot
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
[b][/b] Bride shower my foot
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by seangy4konji: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
I no wan buy second motor again in my life God..even if na CLA AMG...Make am brand new..

To many second every every too full my country...
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by mumihaja(f): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
the pose is incomplete without a soap dish and a bucket of water....rehearsing how to live in face me i face you yard with a shared bathroom

ibadan girls bridal SHOWER....they would have just taken the photo in the shower and not the living room

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by adeoba2008(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Next to the other room now.
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Eww everywhere go dey smell fish fish lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Austinoiz(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gehs wrapped in towel, many NL guys viewing this have pricks wrapped in vaseline and groundnut oil
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by ChiefSweetus: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
undecided

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by muller101(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
See her over bleached knee.
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
SHOWER 4 living room?? wetin happen 2 bathroom??
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by baronene(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
wen its time 2 have sex on Saturday night self, they will be there (on bed unclad) with d bride-groom
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by lamalang(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Very soon you go see bridal shower with pant in this country
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by johnnyn1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
hohoho... it's looks like a get together of witches ni oooo with their red and yellow capsule towels . . . .witches don upgrade faaa.. sadhohoho... it's looks like a get together of witches ni oooo with their red and yellow capsule towels . . . .witches don upgrade faaa..
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Modelqwen(f): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
shocked

This is a no no
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Can someone please enlighten me on the benefits and importance of having a bridal shower because as far as I'm concerned, it has ZERO benefits to me.
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by sucess001(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
they look local jor
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by OliveCynosure(f): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Smh
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
This dumb trend is becoming fatanstically Ridiculous!
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by peculiar32(f): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by mechanics(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Does not make sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Fascinators(New pictures) / Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.