Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower (52066 Views)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids Make Grand Entry (Photos) / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by donqx: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
go naked
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Mbediogu(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
It would have been a match if the groom and his train wore boxers and stood nearby.
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by musa7m(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Potor republic people will do anything for fame
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by toprealman: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
looks very common....a no no!
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Lionofdjungle: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Orisirisi la ma maa ri ni nairaland cheesy(weti we no go see for nairaland?)
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by mimima(f): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
zara baby,your wedding is really in the news,oh my gosh..
I was there in the wedding, it was awesome,may God bless your union real good.
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by godofuck231: 6:13am On Oct 10, 2017
exlinklodge:
This our Nigeria and its creativity is really getting out of hand. You can quote me ooo because I never see this one before. Bridal shower in towels..hmmm. I know what you are thinking guys but I hate to admit it, this is for real.

Emmanuella Chidera, a Facebook user has just shared these photos from her sister’s bridal shower which held Friday night last week and social media is going gaga over the pictures on gorgeous ladies rapped in towels.

The girls only clad with wine coloured towels and shower caps posed by the bride who donned a white towel, distinguishing herself from the rest. According to Ezeonu’s Facebook, her sister had her wedding on Saturday.

What do you think about this creativity? Will it trend?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/bride-to-be-her-bridesmaids-holds.html

Think for yourself, it's called a bridal shower
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by godofuck231: 6:16am On Oct 10, 2017
Kobicove:
So because it's called bridal shower they decided to come decked out in towels...they should have gone the whole distance by actually taking the pics while having a shower undecided

The groom has missed the show, 8 girls bathing his wife to be, that's steamy and hot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Fascinators(New pictures) / Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.