Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70131 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by sleak(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
e don b.no long thing
i go go d wedding.luv to c d many kololets dat would bringing drama
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by SwtzMinx(f): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
.wat a waste of tym. .pshhh!. .*m0ving to the nxt thread*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by SwtzMinx(f): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
.wat a waste of tym. .pshhh!. .*m0ving to the nxt thread*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by PAIOUS(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i][b][/b]TROUBLE IN THE KOKOLETS KINGDOM
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Pamperme: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
Chei! D'bang don fall my hand patapata shocked shocked shocked. Sake of say upon all the kokolets wey dey for 9ja, na that old hag Gene he kon fall for. cry cry

Ha! oma se o embarassed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Kunbee: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2010
Who cares
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by DRCROSS: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2010
dbanj carry go nothing dey happen
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by mike4livechosen: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2010
wow the koko master in love with Nnaji i hope she accepts him. wish them good luck
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
why would Genny need to boost her career? she is on the same level, if not more famous than D'Banj. .

I BEG TO DIFFER,

They are not on the same level, Gene is a Local Actress (or Actress on a local level)

DBanj is an international artist,

And the different here is that DBanj could hit all four corners of the world, Gene (may be if she joins Bollywood) Knowing who attended Dbanj's concert at the O2 arena in London, you cant compare a car that has an engine to one that doesnt have an engine!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
^^

seriously jenny is more popular than dbanj

but it will take more than a concert in south east london to prove it

of course he is well known by the razzies that occupy london-

but thats far from saying he has international success

dont forget this guy once lived in london im not suprised he has a crew

sunny ade can come today- and fill the actual arena (as opposed to indigo) at £70 a tiket

with different nationalities- THATS what i call international success!!

if ur talkin from the slums of lagos and london then yes dbanj is much more popular

but i tell u jenny has been in the game waaaaaay longer than ur razz master

she has a more classy band of fans!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ohisng(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
GV must really be desperate as to hang out with an immature, grass smoking fella like D'banj. But then GV has always been known to be very "generous" with the "treasure"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
omar22:

I BEG TO DIFFER,

They are not on the same level,  Gene is a Local Actress (or Actress on a local level)

And the different here is that DBanj could hit all four corners of the world,  Gene (may be if she joins Bollywood) Knowing who attended Dbanj's concert at the O2 arena in London,  you cant compare a car that has an engine to one that doesnt have an engine!!!
yeah because actresses can't have concerts, DUH!!! that still doesn't prove how D'Banj is "more famous" than someone. he does music, she does acting.
please sit down and get off your anti-genevieve hype.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
omar22:

I BEG TO DIFFER,

They are not on the same level, Gene is a Local Actress (or Actress on a local level)

And the different here is that DBanj could hit all four corners of the world, Gene (may be if she joins Bollywood) Knowing who attended Dbanj's concert at the O2 arena in London, you cant compare a car that has an engine to one that doesnt have an engine!!!
well said. You cnt compare a Rolls Royce with Datsun car, abomination. Gene get career for Alaba/IDUMOTA axis, while Dbanj's is across the globe.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Vanpee(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2010
I dn't know y people r surprised. I am kinda surprised but come 2 think of it, every beautiful babe, or high class babe or intelligent babe dates a man u always feel is not a correct match. The reverse is also d case in men. Chk out Obasanjo/Stella, RMD/Mee, Ramsey Noah/wife etc.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by sharpman1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
Dbanj and Genevieve

If this is true. . . . . . . then i'll have to agree. . . . . . . ladies have got 'fish brain'. . . . . . when it comes to issues of relationships.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
Then you Akama abi na Amaka. Know this, Gene dey act for ghollywetin no make am world class actress. If she wan be make she try the world acclaim Bollywood first (that is if she get role as passer by for any movie).
She just get name because of she dey ride on the waves of pirated nollywhat? across west Africa and other places.
Stand up make we sit down jare
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2010
Then you Akama abi na Amaka. Know this, Gene dey act for ghollywetin no make am world class actress. If she wan be make she try the world acclaim Bollywood first (that is if she get role as passer by for any movie).
She just get name because of she dey ride on the waves of pirated nollywhat? across west Africa and other places.
Stand up make we sit down jare
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
are you dumb or what? is it only west africans that watch nollywood?
sit down!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by parislomo(f): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
sharp man:

Dbanj and Genevieve

If this is true. . . . . . . then i'll have to agree. . . . . . . ladies have got 'fish brain'. . . . . . when it comes to issues of relationships.

Well maybe you've got a point there. . .  Girl==fish brain==relationships
cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Kunbee: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
^^my friend u like my siggy now cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by bawomolo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
i for one, im totally dissappointed. absolute rubbish.she even too matured for him.

first it was class and razz, now it's maturity?

look at all these spinsters and bachelors on nairaland deciding what another person's relationship should be like.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by parislomo(f): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
Kunbee:

^^my friend u like my siggy now cheesy

yeah friend moi. It's cool. lol, How's you and the MOD gettin on though?
How have you been??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chic2pimp(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2010
bawomolo:

look at all these spinsters and bachelors on nairaland deciding what another person's relationship should be like.
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by pritypeety(f): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2010
seriously this is a perfect match, grin the same genevieve who dated atiku? Was not even sure who d father of her child is, the one who had problems with rita over a man and other yeye things going on about her? or is it D'banj know for his kokolet skills?(I wonder what dat dude pack inbtwn his legs sef wey they make dem kokolet crazy), Abeg make both of them fire on jare, Both are matured to know wots right and wrong, they know wot they want.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Orikinla(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
Na D'banj's publicity stunt oh!
Moreover, Genevieve Nnaji's ratings need some boost and D'banj can really do a lot for her.

BEING ON OPRAH MAY BE A BIG DEAL TO NIGERIANS, BUT NOT TO OTHERS.
Oprah name dropping is sheer marketing for more traffic for www.oprah.com, because Oprah also needs more publicity and millions of Nigerians online rushing to check out Genevieve Nnaji on www.oprah.com can make a lot of difference.
We call it SEO and Genevieve Nnaji is popular on the Internet. And after Genevieve Nnaji, Oprah picked on popular celebrities from the most populous countries in the world. More traffic means more advert revenue for her.

Oprah Winfrey lost $300m in the last 12 months.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by H2O2: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2010
bawomolo:

lmfao
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by kaybently: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
pls lets leave this 2 alone. i  feel each  have rights to date whomever they want besides its their private lives that we r prying into. in as much as they both have thier wrong sides  i beleive they are both wonderful people that ve succeded to provide entertainment not just in naija but in africa , so wats the news about dbanj and gene,its really normal they r lots of things goin on in the world to argue about  like were is mr president of the federal republic of nigeria, dbanj is sexy and gene is super hot nice combination.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by lysaa(f): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
smartdoe:

So is this a marriage-headed relationship?
D'Banj "Like I just told you, Genevieve is my girlfriend. In fact, I don’t like using that word girlfriend. She’s my baby, she’s my every thing and I love her. We are both very mature and also very private. We would like to take it one step at a time right now and would appreciate if people will respect our need for privacy at this time.

if the bolded is true y was he so jumpy on his consent to the relationship?

smartdoe:

You were spotted secretly and publicly at different places with Genevieve Nnaji and we heard you both are in some kind of relationship. Is this true?
D’Banj “Yes, yes, yes. We have been trying to keep this quiet but yes, I am dating Genevieve Nnaji.
i think the media are at it again.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2010
Dbanj just used th eopportunity to sound like a fool!!

yes we are private- yet he's blowing trumpet?

yes weve been keeping it quiet- yes and they were doin a good job i didnt hear anything!!! so why the noise??

keepin quiet my ass!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by mecussey(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
This life is really good; Gene was the girl who got pregnant in Akwakuma secondary school in Imostate, had the baby and ran away. See how she grew up so fast; a blessing is really a blessing; I wonder why she is rated more than D banj; I love this life.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by adaphik(f): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
Let them be, abeg.    There better things to deliberate over, if u guys ask me. This thread is becoming unnecessarily long.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
seriously jenny is more popular than dbanj

but it will take more than a concert in south east london to prove it

of course he is well known by the razzies that occupy london-

but thats far from saying he has international success

dont forget this guy once lived in london im not suprised he has a crew

sunny ade can come today- and fill the actual arena (as opposed to indigo) at £70 a tiket

with different nationalities- THATS what i call international success!!

if your talkin from the slums of lagos and london then yes dbanj is much more popular

but i tell u jenny has been in the game waaaaaay longer than your razz master

she has a more classy band of fans!

Wow am yet see Gene's movie screened at the Odeon Cinema (I forgot she is limited to home movies)saying Gene is more popular than Dbanj is like saying Vivica Fox is more popular than 50CENTS. And Vivica has been in the game way longer than 50Cents

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow / Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.