Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him (56872 Views)

Olayinka Omigbodun: Ojukwu, Who Ordered My Father’s Execution Was His Friend / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War / Victor Banjo, The Yoruba Biafran Soldier: What You Don't Know About The Lt. Col. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nudoibaretep:
An igbo man can never be trusted. Anyone trusting an igbo man is a f.0ol. They are snake, and wicked. People that can kill their people for money, how much any other person.

have u drank amala stirred with toilet broom again?
Re: Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
victorDanladi:
You are very ignorant!
thank you genius
banjo is a traitor and derserve his death..
no apologies
Re: Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him by victorDanladi: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
profmiganigal:

thank you genius

banjo is a traitor and derserve his death..

no apologies
Who cares! cool
Re: Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
victorDanladi:
Who cares! cool
no one
Re: Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him by 9jaDoc(f): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him by Olu317(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Simple. Aguiyi was set to announce it on leaving the West and Fajuyi's house on the 29th as a parting gift to the West and Fajuyi. They were both killed that day. But the coup plotters knew of the release.
Lie from the pit of hell is this one. Nigeria's civil wasn't something you can imagine nor guess correctly. The Nigeria's archive has many events covered even on the form of communication used . Aguiyi Ironsi had no intention to release Awolowo as you claimed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) / Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota / Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.