Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. (7476 Views)

The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai / Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland / Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by UduMgbo1: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Alcatraz005 my guy
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by oodualover: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
[s]
Resurgentxtian:

You can continue calling me igbo if it makes you feel better. Gone are the times i would try to convince anybody that i am yoruba.
[/s]
You are a fucckking IBO! Mind your business. Don't pike your nose into Yoruba people's affairs

4 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by paparazzi1987(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:

I dont care anymore. They have almost succeeded in their plans. You igbos should please not look back. We brought this upon ourselves.

seriously, You spew nonsense.

which part of youruba land has been islamised?

Over 95% yoruba family has mixture of christians and muslims?

Your evil and envious kind always looks for ways to bring disunity into our peacful land.

oponu ayirada ! undecided undecided

seriously i feel like invoking sango and obatala on your generation right now but i will spare your life this time

4 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by emerged01(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:
I saw the requests made by Muric {Muslim Rights Concern} if restructuring of Nigeria is to happen. First off, i have been vindicated for all the alarm that i have raised on the plans on our muslim population in Yorubaland. I am not angry with them because i have always known that they want sharia in Yoruba land and i am glad that they are now coming out of their shell. That being said, i put the blame squarely on the doorstep of millions of indolent christians in yorubaland who have been too trusting of our muslim population. I would come back to the issue of we christians in yorubaland shortly.

Now, i want to plead with the SS/SE not to ever backdown on the request for restructuring, this is not the time to soft pedal but time to revv up the throttle. The Muric has brought out these requests in an attempt to scare the better south to abandon the restructuring campaign/agitations., The millions of Christians in the better south must not pity or look back at the suffering about to hit millions of Christians in Yorubaland as they deserve whatever comes out of the plans of Muslims in the North/SW. I am a Yoruba Christian and i have been lampooned on nairaland because i attempted to awaken my christian brethen. I have been called an igbo who is impersonating as a yoruba to sow seeds of dicsord in "peaceful and harmonious" Yorubaland even when the majority of my brothers know that there are visible cracks in Yorubaland being papered over by the media whitewash of tolerance and love in Yorubaland. I am not surprised since majority of us can deny bonafide and notable Yoruba sons like FFK and Fayose in preference for the Fulani folks up north. It only goes to show where the interests of majority of our muslim folks lie. That being said, i urge our southern neighbours {Igbos and S/S ethnic groups} to come together and present a common and cohesive front in order to possesss what is theirs and ensure that we docile yoruba christians face the foreceful islamisation coming our way.

In conclusion, i still cant shrug off the inclination to lay/sprinkle some blame at the doorstep of the RCCG being a church with large followership for Yorubas. The leadership of the church needs to rise up and do what it can to salvage what is left of the secularity of Yorubaland. The church has produced the V.P and we have all seen the futility of that. The V.P is powerless in the grand scheme of things and he is a smoke screen to be used to deceive millions of Christians that their interests are preotected in Nigeria. I keep saying it that i would vote and stand by "supposed erratic" characters like Fayose and FFK anytime, anyday to protect the rights of Christians in Yorubaland. The rest of politically correct yorubas can say what they like but the truth remains unshaken. The Kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh by force.

I urge the igbos not to back down on the calls for restructuring as they dont deserve to be islamised.

You Yorubas online can continue to call me igbo but your conscience would continue taunting you of the truth of my assertions.

The discerning ones on politics section would know who i am

Shalom.

Cc: Coloneldrake
IJOBA 2

This is foolishness. What the Bleep do you understand about Yourba race. Have you ever in your life heard about religion fight in Yoruba land? Any man born of woman that think such will happen must be a f.ool.

4 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by paparazzi1987(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:

The marriage thing is all a lie! Have you seen a yoruba muslim family giving their daughter to a Yoruba Christian? Yoruba Muslim men can only marry our Yoruba christian daughters. I am yoruba and i know this for sure. I dont even go near Muslim Girls because i cant do wahala.

On the restructuring issue, the Country must be restructured. We are waiting for the islamisation. The little progress being witnessed in Yorubaland is about to be lost. You think i and my family would continue staying in an islamic society{ditto for millions of yoruba christians}?

You cannot scare anybody with islamisation! We have always known that is the plan! How many times have muslims in yorubaland cautioned ishaq akintola?

you be ode and this show that your are not a yoruba man. You should be proud of your stupid tribe and stop claiming yoruba.
My sister married a core yourba Christian. i married daughter of a pastor and as a yoruba we are all happy with it.
we love each other irrespective of religion difference. would i kill maami and some of my siblings whom are christian because i chose to follow my father's faith ?
please your post is really irritating me as i type.

3 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by TheKingIsHere: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
adem30:

I am, so explain what you meant

Why should there be sharia law in a secular country?
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by 1Sharon(f): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
kn23h:
Lool flat heads are truly pathetic with their religious division tactic. grin

Trying to gain ally in Yorubaland by dividing people. Ask gEJ what became of him when he tried it wink

These idiots don't understand that Yoruba comes first before any religion. A barren Yoruba woman who practices Christianity will still ask Yeye Osun for a child. A Yoruba Muslim has a Christian wife and vise versa. It's only in Yorubaland you'd find a man practicing a different religion from his wife PEACEFULLY. Yoruba precedes religion.

It's only in Iboland and Hausa-Fulani land you'll see families fighting amongst each other because of religion. Religious fanatics.

We Yorubas are watching .... continue amusing us cheesy
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by iberrylee(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
ilorin in kwara state have a Sharia court but its not functioning because the Muslims don't even use it and nobody feels threatened by this court so all this epistle is not necessary

3 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
paparazzi1987:

you be ode and this show that your are not a yoruba man. You should be proud of your stupid tribe and stop claiming yoruba.
My sister married a core yourba Christian. i married daughter of a pastor and as a yoruba we are all happy with it.
we love each other irrespective of religion difference. would i kill maami and some of my siblings whom are christian because i chose to follow my father's faith ?

They are all demented empty pple whom peaceful cohabitation with other tribes have long deserted. It becomes a problem to try to imagine it possibility.

Igbo men contested and won an election in Yoruba's Lagos. Elrufai appointed a Yoruba as one of his aid. Can similar b said about the Igbos?

Yorubas are the most accommodating group of people you could find.

I am sorry, if m hitting hard on the generality of the Igbo people which includes right living Igbos.

DIVIDE AND RULE CAN NOT WORK IN YORUBA LAND. THE YORUBAS HAVE LONG MOVED FARTHER.

Such an elementary "tactics".

4 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by OBAGADAFFI: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
I thought I was the only vocal Yoruba Christian that has been shouting against this evil plan ?. Good morning my Yoruba Christians brothers.
Whenever I remember that Osun state Governor declared a public holiday celebrating islamic whatever whatever, I feel like strangling that idiot. Now, another set of miscreants are demanding rubbish by making stupid request.

Muslims are busy islamizing Nigeria, and some Christians are busy forming neutral. What is about to hit Yoruba Christians, only God can save his people.
Smh.

True talk Sisi mi,

The useless Governor incurred huge debt in the name of Sukuk bond.

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by OBAGADAFFI: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adiola:
op tell them I have been called out severally by my Muslim Yoruba brothers for speaking against Islam ......Nigeria is really covering the impotency of the Yoruba nation .if this country divides hmmmm hmmmmmm yawa dey oooo

That's why they are afraid.
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by BakireBulmaker: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
kn23h:

Trying to gain ally in Yorubaland by dividing people. Ask gEJ what became of him when he tried it wink

These idiots don't understand that Yoruba comes first before any religion. A barren Yoruba woman who practices Christianity will still ask Yeye Osun for a child. A Yoruba Muslim has a Christian wife and vise versa. It's only in Yorubaland you'd find a man practicing a different religion from his wife PEACEFULLY. Yoruba precedes religion.

It's only in Iboland and Hausa-Fulani land you'll see families fighting amongst each other because of religion. Religious fanatics.

You are deceiving yourself.

My father bluntly rejected the siting of a mosque in his mother's house even though his mother with Islamic background brought about the idea....na long story

A true born again Christian will NEVER marry a muslim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by BakireBulmaker: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

They are all demented empty pple whom peaceful cohabitation with other tribes have long deserted. It becomes a problem to try to imagine it possibility.

Igbo men contested and won an election in Yoruba's Lagos. Elrufai appointed a Yoruba as one of his aid. Can similar b said about the Igbos?

Yorubas are the most accommodating group of people you could find.

I am sorry, if m hitting hard on the generality of the Igbo people which includes right living Igbos.

DIVIDE AND RULE CAN NOT WORK IN YORUBA LAND. THE YORUBAS HAVE LONG MOVED FARTHER.

Such an elementary "tactics".

Yoruba christians and muslims merely tolerate each other. That's it.

We dont accept each other's religion. We dont cross each other's paths. We dont talk about it.

My uncle (half) ensured his muslim mother died a Christian. He severally gave her the Holy Communion.

On the day of her burial, her muslim children wouldnt allow any Christian rites to be performed on her. They rejected the idea. We didnt care.

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by BakireBulmaker: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
paparazzi1987:

Forget it bro.

Any genuine born again Christian who WILLINGLY, CONSCIOUSLY and WILLFULLY marries a muslim has compromised his/her Christian faith.

He or she can be said to have backslidden or is on the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by oodualover: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
kn23h:

That guy is the owner of Alcatraz handle.

4 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by oodualover: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
[s]
BakireBulmaker:

Yoruba christians and muslims merely tolerate each other. That's it.

We dont accept each other's religion. We dont cross each other's paths. We dont talk about it.

My uncle (half) ensured his muslim mother died a Christian. He severally gave her the Holy Communion.

On the day of her burial, her muslim children wouldnt allow any Christian rites to be performed on her. They rejected the idea. We didnt care.
[/s]
Ibo boy claiming Yoruba grin

5 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by oodualover: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

You are deceiving yourself.

My father bluntly rejected the siting of a mosque in his mother's house even though his mother with Islamic background brought about the idea....na long story

A true born again Christian will NEVER marry a muslim.
Only pentecoastal churches behave this way. They are gullible

3 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by oodualover: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Op aka Alcatraz, is it true you had third class in your cgpa?
Low life failed lawyer

3 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by BakireBulmaker: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
oodualover:
[s][/s]
Ibo boy claiming Yoruba grin

That's the regular loser's retort. It's the last straw to grasp having lost the argument woefully in the face of bare knuckle truths/facts.
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by oodualover: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

That's the regular loser's retort. It's the last straw to grasp having lost the argument woefully in the face of bare knuckle truths/facts.
Ibo boy fucckk off

5 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by BakireBulmaker: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
oodualover:

Only pentecoastal churches behave this way. They are gullible

Pentecostal churches are bigger than the FGN and infact the biggest spenders. Gullibility is far from them. They preach it as it is. They dont give a damn!
Islam and Christianity cannot go together.
No true Christian can accept Islam as another true religion. We can only tolerate Islam. We dont believe in it. We dont like Islam!
But we dont hate muslims. We love our muslim and christian brethren alike especially family members and tribesmen. That's where we get it mixed up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by BakireBulmaker: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
oodualover:

Ibo boy fucckk off

Loser!

Go check my posting history. grin

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by oodualover: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Pentecostal churches are bigger than the FGN and infact the biggest spenders. Gullibility is far from them. They preach it as it is. They dont give a damn!
Islam and Christianity cannot go together.
No true Christian can accept Islam as another true religion. We can only tolerate Islam. We dont believe in it. We dont like Islam!
But we dont hate muslims. We love our muslim and christian brethren alike especially family members and tribesmen. That's where we get it mixed up.
No you are wrong. Pentecoastal churches are hypocrites and terrible people that preach hate. They insult other religion and even other christains of different denomination. I have seen this hypocritical pentecoastal churches insult catholics and white garment churches. To make matter worse, pentecoastal churches insult themselves.
You petecoastal church members are terrible people!
You are terrible people.
I won't be surprised the op is a pentecoastal church member.
Your pastors are terrible. Adeboye, oyedepo, kumuyi, and Olukoya are all theives and hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by BakireBulmaker: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
oodualover:

No you are wrong. Pentecoastal churches are hypocrites and terrible people that preach hate. They insult other religion and even other christains of different denomination. I have seen this hypocritical pentecoastal churches insult catholics and white garment churches. To make matter worse, pentecoastal churches insult themselves.
You petecoastal church members are terrible people!
You are terrible people.
I won't be surprised the op is a pentecoastal church member.
Your pastors are terrible. Adeboye, oyedepo, kumuyi, and Olukoya are all theives and hypocrites

You are just a pained loser.

The pentecostal church is why Nigeria is still one today and enjoying relative peace.

Take the pentecostal church away and the country will descend into chaos.

The only effective social security system in the country today is carried out by the pentecostal church.

And you are here typing bulllshit because the pentecostals wont compromise God's Word and accept Islam.

Gbe nu e soun jor angry

2 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by haffaze777(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
adem30:

You saying Yoruba Muslims don't give their daughter out to Christian man make me doubt your originality as a Yoruba guy. Anyone from every corner of this nation knows how Christians and Muslims get married in Yoruba land. atleat 40% of every extended family in Yoruba land have these mix marriage. And mind you, More Yoruba muslim ladies get married to Yoruba Christians now a days.

And nothing like Islamization, it's just a Political Statement when things don't work in some politicians ways. Those same people are still running around with same muslim politicians, and they will still come and tell you that some people want to Islamise the country
u will soon tire of explaining things to some oloripelebe who are trying so hard to become omoluabi,they will never understand Yoruba way of life

5 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Kingspin(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
The request for restructuring will dismantle so many caliphates... The fight for development should be taking to the state and local govt level... Let them become a honorable local champion there.
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Ojiofor: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
goldrushbooks:

For example Fashola and Tinubu 's wives are Christians.Religion has never been an issue with Yorubas.

Can you name a Yoruba christian man married to Yoruba muslim lady.

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Pigsandidiots: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:
I saw the requests made by Muric {Muslim Rights Concern} if restructuring of Nigeria is to happen. First off, i have been vindicated for all the alarm that i have raised on the plans on our muslim population in Yorubaland. I am not angry with them because i have always known that they want sharia in Yoruba land and i am glad that they are now coming out of their shell. That being said, i put the blame squarely on the doorstep of millions of indolent christians in yorubaland who have been too trusting of our muslim population. I would come back to the issue of we christians in yorubaland shortly.

Now, i want to plead with the SS/SE not to ever backdown on the request for restructuring, this is not the time to soft pedal but time to revv up the throttle. The Muric has brought out these requests in an attempt to scare the better south to abandon the restructuring campaign/agitations., The millions of Christians in the better south must not pity or look back at the suffering about to hit millions of Christians in Yorubaland as they deserve whatever comes out of the plans of Muslims in the North/SW. I am a Yoruba Christian and i have been lampooned on nairaland because i attempted to awaken my christian brethen. I have been called an igbo who is impersonating as a yoruba to sow seeds of dicsord in "peaceful and harmonious" Yorubaland even when the majority of my brothers know that there are visible cracks in Yorubaland being papered over by the media whitewash of tolerance and love in Yorubaland. I am not surprised since majority of us can deny bonafide and notable Yoruba sons like FFK and Fayose in preference for the Fulani folks up north. It only goes to show where the interests of majority of our muslim folks lie. That being said, i urge our southern neighbours {Igbos and S/S ethnic groups} to come together and present a common and cohesive front in order to possesss what is theirs and ensure that we docile yoruba christians face the foreceful islamisation coming our way.

In conclusion, i still cant shrug off the inclination to lay/sprinkle some blame at the doorstep of the RCCG being a church with large followership for Yorubas. The leadership of the church needs to rise up and do what it can to salvage what is left of the secularity of Yorubaland. The church has produced the V.P and we have all seen the futility of that. The V.P is powerless in the grand scheme of things and he is a smoke screen to be used to deceive millions of Christians that their interests are preotected in Nigeria. I keep saying it that i would vote and stand by "supposed erratic" characters like Fayose and FFK anytime, anyday to protect the rights of Christians in Yorubaland. The rest of politically correct yorubas can say what they like but the truth remains unshaken. The Kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh by force.

I urge the igbos not to back down on the calls for restructuring as they dont deserve to be islamised.

You Yorubas online can continue to call me igbo but your conscience would continue taunting you of the truth of my assertions.

The discerning ones on politics section would know who i am

Shalom.

Cc: Coloneldrake
IJOBA 2

I am from ondo, and 85% of us in ondo a d ekiti are Christian. But I want to ask you, why not start this campaine physically and see us supporting you. Why here on nairaland that won't have any effect on what is on ground.

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Pigsandidiots: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
[s]
Resurgentxtian:
The igbos must not stop now. This is the time to continue the call for the restructuring of the Federation. We were warned about this Government by Pastor Bosun Emmanuel of RCCG but the G.O chose to ignore because of the VP post now yorubaland risks being islamised and under the control of extremists. We dont need that pity as we brought this upon ourselves.
[/s]Now I know.

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by deomelo: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Useless and coward ipob terrorists.

Your villages have Christians and christian governors, but your towns and villages are still backward like hell.

Your villages have Christians and christian governors, but your people can not wait to enter the next ekenedilishukwu bus to seek food, shelter and survival in Yoruba states with Muslim governors.

Your villages have Christians and christian governors, but you still cry and shout marginalization left and right.

The rest of Nigeria is moving on with progress and development, but you are are still knee deep in bigotry and tribalism.

In what way have religious bigotry and fixations benefited you and your people.

You people are too self destructive for your own good and existence.

8 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by deomelo: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
look at the coward ipob terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by MasterofNL: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2017
intervention3:
why are some people trying so hard to cause divide and rule between the Yoruba Christian and Muslim?..these people are just unwise to realize that in south west there is nothing like religion ..anything that affects the Christians affects the Muslim too ..cause we are all Yoruba..and moreover who say Yoruba Muslim families don't give their daughter to Yoruba Christian family? ..that person is the most useless person I have ever seen online ..sometimes I wonder if some people thinks everybody have the same thinking and brain as them kiss

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak / New Cartoon Created By Punch Newspaper Sparks Reactions On Social Media. See Pic / Ugwuanyi Receives FG Award For Reforming Enugu Judiciary (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.