Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. (7472 Views)

The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai / Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland / Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by resurgentxtian1: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2017
My intentions are altruistic. I am only advocating for the preservation of the yorubaland that was envisioned by papa awo. The secularity of yorubaland shall not be compromised. We shall see the end of those who want to change our way of life. Call me igbo all you want. Iyen o kan mi. undecided

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by resurgentxtian1: 12:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]Now I know.

You know what? undecided That I am igbo? Because that is what you all say when confronted with the truth. I have said it many times, I don’t hate my Muslim brothers. My two best friends that I trust with my life are muslims (although quite liberal) but I can’t shut my eyes to the affinity of most of our Muslim ummah to the north. Yorubaland is big enough to contain us all without us selling our rights out to Fulani. I ask again, how many times have Muslims called out ishaq Akintola for his inciting statements vide the instrumentality of Muric?

Wake me up when you have found just one Muslim calling that man to order!

2 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by paparazzi1987(m): 12:29am On Oct 10, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Forget it bro.

Any genuine born again Christian who WILLINGLY, CONSCIOUSLY and WILLFULLY marries a muslim has compromised his/her Christian faith.

He or she can be said to have backslidden or is on the way.

May be thats according to your family belief. Most people that think this way have low self esteem and immorality runs in their family.
Does your own or family christianity teaches you to hate or NOT to marry whom you love because of religion difference ? Is this what you call a genuine born again christian ?
My mother is a core Methodist from Ilora,oyo state and my father is a practising muslims. They preach love not hate.
Is there any part in the bible that says you should not marry non Christians ?

i am just really fed up in responding to hate stuffs like this .....

4 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by resurgentxtian1: 12:33am On Oct 10, 2017
paparazzi1987:

May be thats according to your family belief. Most people that think this way have low self esteem and immorality runs in their family.
Does your own or family christianity teaches you to hate or NOT to marry whom you love because of religion difference ? Is this what you call a genuine born again christian ?
My mother is a core Methodist from Ilora,oyo state and my father is a practising muslims. They preach love not hate.

i am just really fed up in responding to hate stuffs like this .....

You have a point but why is it not the other way round: Your dad being a Christian and marrying a Muslim lady? That is why I laugh at any Yoruba Christian girl who marries a Muslim. She would eventually be converted to Islam. That is the end game. This is no hate speech but my personal observation which is a fact!
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by paparazzi1987(m): 12:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Ojiofor:

Can you name a Yoruba christian man married to Yoruba muslim lady.
i don't think you have been to the southwest before.
My niece marries a stunch ibo man in okoko.
the wedding was superb and fantastic!!

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Ojiofor: 12:45am On Oct 10, 2017
paparazzi1987:

i don't think you have been to the southwest before.
My niece marries a stunch ibo man in okoko.
the wedding was superb and fantastic!!

No be fight na,we are learning everyday.
Is your niece a muslim?
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by paparazzi1987(m): 12:47am On Oct 10, 2017
resurgentxtian1:

You have a point but why is it not the other way round: Your dad being a Christian and marrying a Muslim lady? That is why I laugh at any Yoruba Christian girl who marries a Muslim. She would eventually be converted to Islam. That is the end game. This is no hate speech but my personal observation which is a fact!

Oga, not is factual in what you have said.
My said here that maami IS a methodis not WAS.
we are 10 in the family 7 boys 3 girls all the girls marries christian and 5 of the boys including me marries Christians and we are loving it. If you preach hate in your family that is your own OCEAN of tea.
my wife is goes to CCC and i like seeing her in that garment grin

2 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by resurgentxtian1: 12:50am On Oct 10, 2017
paparazzi1987:

Oga, not is factual in what you have said.
My said here that maami IS a methodis not WAS.
we are 10 in the family 7 boys 3 girls all the girls marries christian and 5 of the boys including me marries Christians and we are loving it. If you preach hate in your family that is your own OCEAN of tea.
my wife is goes to CCC and i like seeing her in that garment grin

If this is true then it is an exception. I don’t go near Muslim girls so I can’t know how true this is. I only look from afar. All we ask for is the continued secularity of Yorubaland. Ishaq Akintola needs to be cautioned.
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by paparazzi1987(m): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Ojiofor:

No be fight na,we are learning everyday.
Is your niece a muslim?

Bros this thing they pain me sometimes ni grin

she is a practising muslim. But when she said he love dodo (her husband), both family got no objection than to accept.
they grew up together in okokomaiko. olopo meji to be precise.
i dont like talking about this hate shit cos it really irritates me sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by paparazzi1987(m): 12:56am On Oct 10, 2017
resurgentxtian1:

If this is true then it is an exception. I don’t go near Muslim girls so I can’t know how true this is. I only look from afar. All we ask for is the continued secularity of Yorubaland. Ishaq Akintola needs to be cautioned.

If you cant go near muslim girls..you cant live niyen or you are creating some kinda hatred and dissemination within you.

but wait oo!! who is Ishaq Akintola ?

2 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by resurgentxtian1: 12:59am On Oct 10, 2017
paparazzi1987:

If you can go near muslim girls..you cant live niyen or you are creating some kinda hatred and dissemination within you.

but wait oo!! who is Ishaq Akintola ?

I don’t know what you mean by I can’t live without Muslim girls ooo. In all my years on earth as a Yoruba man, I have not dated one Muslim girl and I am still alive. I don’t hate them but I don’t go near them either. grin.Don’t you know ishaq Akintola the voice of muslims in yorubaland? He is being used by the caliphate to destabilize the SW.

2 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Ojiofor: 1:04am On Oct 10, 2017
paparazzi1987:

Bros this thing they pain me sometimes ni grin

she is a practising muslim. But when she said he love dodo (her husband), both family got no objection than to accept.
they grew up together in okokomaiko. olopo meji to be precise.
i dont like talking about this hate shit cos it really irritates me sometimes.

Haba bros,why somebody love come dey pain you like this na,u suppose bless thier marriage.
When Gbenga came for Ngozi we gladly blessed their union.One humanity.
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by paparazzi1987(m): 1:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Ojiofor:

Haba bros,why somebody love come dey pain you like this na,u suppose bless thier marriage.
When Gbenga came for Ngozi we gladly blessed their union.One humanity.
please dont misquote me bro.
It is not my niece that pain me.It is the hatred some people have towards muslim-Christian marriage that pains me

4 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by oodualover: 1:54am On Oct 10, 2017
resurgentxtian1:
My intentions are altruistic. I am only advocating for the preservation of the yorubaland that was envisioned by papa awo. The secularity of yorubaland shall not be compromised. We shall see the end of those who want to change our way of life. Call me igbo all you want. Iyen o kan mi. undecided
Third class graduate. Failed lawyer

4 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by oodualover: 2:09am On Oct 10, 2017
resurgentxtian1:

Third class graduate. Alcatraz, I understand why you are so bitter in life and your aim is to bring enmity between christains and muslims. You are a failure! You failed in school so i know why your life is so fuuckked up!
Alcatraz you will soon be disgraced. Just watch!

6 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Presidiotbuhari: 2:13am On Oct 10, 2017
Well, let me make a little input in this topic, although the subject of discuss doesn't concern the Igbos. However, Let me put the record straight to the yorubas insulting Igbos in this thread,because of the op. The guy is a pure yoruba to the core, who has been fighting online battle for more than 6yr against the Igbos on this furum with his hundreds of handle. This same guy that some yoruba suddenly taged Igbo is one of most venomous anti-Igbo yoruba on this forum, how he suddenly became Igbo is a mystery that only yorubas who prefere to play the austrich can explain. His endless tirad against Igbos since joining this board is only second to the likes of legendary yoruba tribalists like..... dayokanu,sir chimex, desola, rhino, ilekedi, ekitibear, igbofa, texascowgirl, ilugunboy, bluetooth, demdem, slidwaxie, subway, eggheader etc

3 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by LaClickLaBend: 2:18am On Oct 10, 2017
Lol. Religion is the last thing you can use to cause disharmony amongst the Yoruba. They are so tolerant of other people's religion, they should be a case study for the rest of the WORLD. not just the rest of Nigeria.

My guy go and sleep abeg. Or come up with something else.

3 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by nigerdeltaaa: 3:16am On Oct 10, 2017
Resurgentxtian:
The igbos must not stop now. This is the time to continue the call for the restructuring of the Federation. We were warned about this Government by Pastor Bosun Emmanuel of RCCG but the G.O chose to ignore because of the VP post now yorubaland risks being islamised and under the control of extremists. We dont need that pity as we brought this upon ourselves.
we are not interested in your useless restructuring or nigeria. what we want is Biafra
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by nigerdeltaaa: 3:27am On Oct 10, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Why do I have the feeling that this poster is alcatraz005...

Anyway, your submission was spot on and straight to the point. You have made valid points that should set a reasonable Yoruba thinking. You are very right to advise the SE & SS not to back down on the call and demand for restructuring. But sorry to disappoint you - those two are nothing but noise makers and toothless bulldogs.

Since the demise of Ipob, everyone has gone mute. When last did you hear restructuring.

The gullible Yoruba Christians you referenced, don't bother yourself too much. They cannot be redeemed. They're very docile and gullible. They haven't woken up yet to smell the coffee. They're still deceived by the oneness and unity preached in church. I don't blame them. I now blame churches who have now made it look like secession of call for self determination is a sin. You'll hear prayer points like - every agent of the devil trying to separate us in one nigeria, God should send his fire to consume them. And I'll be like, "like seriously?"

For the umpteen time, to each man his own. I don't kill myself or bother myself over irredeemable set of gullible people who believe more in their pastors than their own independent thinking, who doesn't believe in using their common sense and fighting against in justice but relying excessively on God hoping that one day things go better. Such is the gullible Yoruba Christians. Let them continue to live in denial. Leave them alone. They love their chains.

please send me the link to the request made by the muric.
@ bolded, the muslim led federal government understands the potency of IPOB, that is why they want to silence her at all cost.... Unfortunately, advocates of restructring from the South West were blinded by hatred for Biafrans and Igbos in particular that they urged the useless government on

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Kingspin(m): 4:17am On Oct 10, 2017
Nigeria is peaceful because a particular religion have refuses to kill here and there or carry a reprisal attack against innocent souls unlike However, if anyone or group speak of self defense against those murders the same killers become uncomfortable, accusing you of hate speech and declaration of war on Nigerian state.. Meanwhile they are the originator of unprovoke killing for decades... This is what is happening.. I have always say remove any Christianity, Muslim or traditional practices in our constitution or governance. Lets face humanity and purpose of life to end poverty..
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Sheunma: 5:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Ojiofor:

My mother, Mujidat Madrid my father Lawrence. Myself, Isaiah about to marry Mariam. My mum's younger sister kafayat married a pastor. Mum's younger sister again, mutiyat married a chrsitian Igbo man. In short my entire extended family is mixture of both religion and when I think about each and everyone of them I see an extension of myself not a religion. Next...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Pigsandidiots: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2017
resurgentxtian1:

You know what? undecided That I am igbo? Because that is what you all say when confronted with the truth. I have said it many times, I don’t hate my Muslim brothers. My two best friends that I trust with my life are muslims (although quite liberal) but I can’t shut my eyes to the affinity of most of our Muslim ummah to the north. Yorubaland is big enough to contain us all without us selling our rights out to Fulani. I ask again, how many times have Muslims called out ishaq Akintola for his inciting statements vide the instrumentality of Muric?

Wake me up when you have found just one Muslim calling that man to order!
Are you a true Christian?

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by lereinter(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2017
Resurgentxtian:

Are you Yoruba? If u aint, you wont understand what i am talking about.
what are u talking about
fayose nd ffk to protect christians
your mouth is smelling

2 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Ojiofor: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2017
Sheunma:

My mother, Mujidat Madrid my father Lawrence. Myself, Isaiah about to marry Mariam. My mum's younger sister kafayat married a pastor. Mum's younger sister again, mutiyat married a chrsitian Igbo man. In short my entire extended family is mixture of both religion and when I think about each and everyone of them I see an extension of myself not a religion. Next...

One humanity,one love.

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by 4lexible: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
My brother, if your primary assignment in life is to worship your God, then why not do just that?
Why not leave God alone to judge everyone?
If God is the driver of your life, why are you struggling steering with him?
Why are you so sensitive about life issue?
If it's spiritual life, you will not have anything to contribute.
And definitely some one like you that is always as sensitive to irrelevant things are because they have the character too.
Its cheater that will be sensitive to cheating cause it his own act too.
Hardly will you see a family in Yoruba land that will not have both the religion worshiper as the family member.

My mind is crying for the thinking faculty of today's youth
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by 4lexible: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Are you a true Christian?

So??
Do you mean creating love with non Christian is not a character of true Christian?
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by 7lives: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

You are deceiving yourself.

My father bluntly rejected the siting of a mosque in his mother's house even though his mother with Islamic background brought about the idea....na long story

A true born again Christian will NEVER marry a muslim.

Nonsense, your father should HAVE KILL or DISOWN his
mother for being a Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by 7lives: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Resurgentxtian:

The marriage thing is all a lie! Have you seen a yoruba muslim family giving their daughter to a Yoruba Christian? Yoruba Muslim men can only marry our Yoruba christian daughters. I am yoruba and i know this for sure. I dont even go near Muslim Girls because i cant do wahala.

On the restructuring issue, the Country must be restructured. We are waiting for the islamisation. The little progress being witnessed in Yorubaland is about to be lost. You think i and my family would continue staying in an islamic society{ditto for millions of yoruba christians}?

You cannot scare anybody with islamisation! We have always known that is the plan! How many times have muslims in yorubaland cautioned ishaq akintola?

Why are you so frustrated, your shop that you converted to one USELESS ministry is not growing?.
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by goldrushbooks: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ojiofor:

Google is your friend, na me you wan dey send errand. God punish devil.
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Ojiofor: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
goldrushbooks:

Google is your friend, na me you wan dey send errand. God punish devil.
cool
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by goldrushbooks: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sheunma:

You get time, they have make it a career to x-ray anything Yoruba in and out, it is easier cos they are economic refugees in lagos state.

Remember how everybody wanna be like an American. We love them, admire them, wish to be like them, talk like them and do everything like them, that is the phase the Igbos are going through.

2 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by BakireBulmaker: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
paparazzi1987:

[s]May be thats according to your family belief. Most people that think this way have low self esteem and immorality runs in their family.

i am just really fed up in responding to hate stuffs like this .....[/s]

Nonsense!

No true born again Christian CONSCIOUSLY and WILLFULLY marries a Muslim.

The Bible says we SHOULD NOT be unequally yoked with unbelievers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) / 2023: Enugu West Tells Ugwuanyi Enugu East Should Produce Governor / Osinbajo Attends Ekiti Summit, Lauds Fayemi’s Development Initiatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.