Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. (7472 Views)

The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai / Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland / Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by matosneh(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Nobody can tell me what is not.

I have the Bible. It is enough for me.

Muslims have never been known as believers from time immemorial. It's a modern day concept from Yoruba muslims.

Before now Yorubas referred to Christians as onigbagbo (believers) and muslims as onimole (hard religion followers)
Just allow pastors to be deceiving u...when a pastor has more than 2 jets and a university that an average person can't affow
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by BakireBulmaker: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
matosneh:

Just allow pastors to be deceiving u...when a pastor has more than 2 jets and a university that an average person can't affow

My Bible is not a pastor.

Why not free education?
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by gists: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
God curse PDP for attempting to plant this idea of politics of religion in SW.
Can someone tell me the last muslim Gov of Ondo state and the year?
Can someone tell me the last muslim Gov of Ekiti state and the year?
Can someone tell me the last muslim Gov of Osun state before Aregbesola and the year?
Can someone tell me the last muslim Gov of Ogun state before Amosun and the year?
In face, I don't even remember the last muslim minister before Obanikoro.

Yet some f00l is talking about islamitation is SW. I don't blame them since they....... (I reserve my comment)
As long as the governors are performing, they get a 2nd term otherwise they get booted out. Ask Alao Akala (Christian) or Lam Adesina (Muslim) And we live in perfect harmony celebrating Christmas and Salah as they come among friends and families.

Not matter how much the empty chest beating flat head terrorists try, South West still is and continue to remains the most peaceful, progressive region. And we will not turn against one another no matter how much they try. We are just too eveolved for that pettiness. But let them be warned .......
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by matosneh(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

My Bible is not a pastor.

Why not free education?
Yes sir
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by adetayo234: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
victorDanladi:

Nobody is asking you to convince people.By their post and comments,we know people.

I am a pure Yoruba and I support what he wrote.

Don't you think it is very stupid of you to think anybody not supporting your unreasonable afilliation to the north must be an igbo? Is that not senseless? Are you so blinded by your stupid religious and tribal sentiments not to use your brain in constructive thinking?
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by victorDanladi: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
adetayo234:

I am a pure Yoruba and I support what he wrote.

Don't you think it is very stupid of you to think anybody not supporting your unreasonable afilliation to the north must be an igbo? Is that not senseless? Are you so blinded by your stupid religious and tribal sentiments not to use your brain in constructive thinking?
You are just a religious begot!

yorubaland has affiliation to the north with islam!

And yorubaland has affiliation with the east with Christianity and Catholicism!

so,to you,one affiliation is reasonable while the other is not.You are great hypocritical religion bigot and jingoist!
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by victorDanladi: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
ofai:

idiot....keep quoting his initial speeches.

he later told his followers to stop attacking Yoruba Christians...am sure you won't dig that news out. stupid monkey.
na so he pain you grin
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by ofai: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
victorDanladi:

na so he pain you grin

Lol...tell that to the man in the mirror
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by victorDanladi: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
ofai:

Lol...tell that to the man in the mirror
cool
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by adetayo234: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
victorDanladi:

You are just a religious begot!

yorubaland has affiliation to the north with islam!

And yorubaland has affiliation with the east with Christianity and Catholicism!

so,to you,one affiliation is reasonable while the other is not.You are great hypocritical religion bigot and jingoist!

For your information, we should be secular, neither Christian, nor Muslim. In fact Nigeria should be secular
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Unik3030: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adiola:
op tell them I have been called out severally by my Muslim Yoruba brothers for speaking against Islam ......Nigeria is really covering the impotency of the Yoruba nation .if this country divides hmmmm hmmmmmm yawa dey oooo
in felas voice, OGUN kill u for there n edumare punish u. omo igbo oloshi, trying to disguise as Yoruba. thunder fire u there
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Unik3030: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adiola:
op tell them I have been called out severally by my Muslim Yoruba brothers for speaking against Islam ......Nigeria is really covering the impotency of the Yoruba nation .if this country divides hmmmm hmmmmmm yawa dey oooo
in felas voice, OGUN kill u for there n edumare punish u. omo igbo oloshi, trying to disguise as Yoruba. thunder fire u there.i decide to curse u cos I don't Av time for u

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by victorDanladi: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2017
adetayo234:

For your information, we should be secular, neither Christian, nor Muslim. In fact Nigeria should be secular
You now sounding a bit neutral.
Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by adetayo234: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
victorDanladi:

You now sounding a bit neutral.

I'm always neutral. I prefer it that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) / 2023: Enugu West Tells Ugwuanyi Enugu East Should Produce Governor / Osinbajo Attends Ekiti Summit, Lauds Fayemi’s Development Initiatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.