Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why Are Girls Always Cheating On The One Who Love Them So Dearly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Always Cheating On The One Who Love Them So Dearly (766 Views)

What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly / What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Always Cheating On The One Who Love Them So Dearly by dns(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2010
I never new that i can be sad untill December 18th 2009, when my girl start to hot me with her unfair judgement/words, i love her so much and see also knows it too yet she took side with lonelyness to know every thing i keep inside. i love her with everything in me, i give her the totality of my existence, yet she is now calling me names, she now knows that i have no character, too angry, and not easy going. she said she dont love me, all the things that we shared that make her to vow, and also pledge to love me till internity has been forgeing. the must suppriesing thing is that on the 1st of December is when she made vow to love me till internity. pls i need a help from u all. i've been hospitalised 4 2good times, and also right now my health condition is still very bad, am not fit 4 life to be honest with you all. i believe she is my life wire, if u may ask why? according to her she just want to serve God that is why she is living, that she is not living me 4 an other man, though i believed her but what is killing me is that why open the relationship raither than we remaining in courtship and stay astain 4rm sex, ontill we finally get married. instead she go about telling friends who are concern about it that am difficult and she dont love me, the things she is saying about me are not right which she know, am quit tempramental yet not to her everything about her is my basic priority in life, and my temper only goes for people that her inhuman. to be candid i want her back no matter what, am scared of my self right now without her around me. advice on what to do.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Cheating On The One Who Love Them So Dearly by sistajay(f): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2010
Looks like you've got IT real BAD!
Re: Why Are Girls Always Cheating On The One Who Love Them So Dearly by dns(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2010
sure, and honestly i can do anything to make my woman com back all i need is solutions
Re: Why Are Girls Always Cheating On The One Who Love Them So Dearly by BadMoFo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2010
you're such a pus.sy. get another woman for bleeps sake. they are all over the place just waiting for you to talk to them.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Cheating On The One Who Love Them So Dearly by mamagee3(f): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2010
If girls Cheat, what are men good at?
Re: Why Are Girls Always Cheating On The One Who Love Them So Dearly by Freiburger(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2010
That women cheats on partners who love them so dearly is just sometimes a coinsedence and not always the case.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Cheating On The One Who Love Them So Dearly by omega25red(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
why is your topic about girls cheating when you said she didn't cheat on you but she left you to serve God?
Anyway i will advice you to move on because like R kelly said "when a woman is fed up there aint nothing you can do about it"
If she is fed up with you tempermental ways she will not come back because obviously you were informed of your anger issues and you did nothing about it so why type of woman would want to be with an angry man who might someday turn his anger on her?

take the information from this relationship and use it to better yourself so that when you meet the next love of your life you wont make the same mistakes, So just be strong and let her go she is afraid of you and your anger
Re: Why Are Girls Always Cheating On The One Who Love Them So Dearly by dns(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
well its not that am that tempramental but get angry on issues that are not right, i dislike anything that has to do with human maltreatment, and how ever i hope for her return, all i want is some little tips of making work when u truly need them.

thanks all!

(1) (Reply)

She Think I Cannot Perform / Na Wetin / Ladies,dont Let Him Dump You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.