Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match (72675 Views)

Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? / Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA / FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Sijo01(f): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
May she rest in the Lord sad
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by samsobo24(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ehhhhyya,I am sure she is a kid.
RIP little kid
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
zulex880:

Bros you lack wisdom, Knowledge and understanding

Imagine! So foolish!
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by 9jatatafo(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
RIP to the young girl and may God grant Mulenga and his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Egein(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
RIP little angel.

I hope Davido wasn't in Zambia at the time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Cutegreg: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Take heart Mulenga.

May God continue to sustain you and comfort everyone in your family at this most distressing period of your life. Amen
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by dfrost: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrlaw93:
Mhen! A fvck is given here cry

My brodaaaaa. On this day, all the stored, reserved fvcks were surely emptied here cry cry cry. The qualification would have been his only consolation.

2 Likes

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by ufuosman(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by blaqroy: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Omg cry cry cry cry
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Xzbit91: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Abeyjide:
rip. but truly, was that goal offside?

We talking death, you're talking offside.

Are you for real

BTW, R.I.P to the young girl. May God grant him the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by delzbaba(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
brought tears to my eyes
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by ofuonyebi: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is a very serious matter...a case of double wahala for death body!...loosing the world cup ticket to 9ja

and loosing his daughter to the graveyard!!....sorry for this two losses mulenga

may the soul of your daughter rest in peace!
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by kenoz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
RIP
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by bikefab(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
So sad.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by vanhayor(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Fear Nigerians..... Dem Don carry her take appease the world cup gods...

RIP to her
Cant you be sensible for once
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by fash6(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
cybertyrant:
i cant get what killed her,somebody tell me something
maybe its davido
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
So sad RIP
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by emmanuelrabb(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Naija, i fear una jass ooo
The more he pressurised Nigeria, the more his daughter was gasping for life. Weldone Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Emperor4tune(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
zulex880:

Bros you lack wisdom, Knowledge and understanding
define wisdom? and i will tell u that ur difination will remain incomplete if u fail to include urself as a fool,just quote me let me define who a fool is to the fucking understanding u claim to get
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by gr8tone: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
cybertyrant:
i cant get what killed her,somebody tell me something
what are you going to do with what kill her? Are you going to put up a fight?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by handsomeyinka(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hope she didn't follow davido to watch the match...
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Toluene06(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rip
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by michaelisaiah: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rip
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Painful
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by seangy4konji: 1:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Double wahala in Varhala
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Crixina(f): 4:45am On Oct 10, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Ehya cry .... Ibi Aye Yinlo Mey Emo (chorus 2x)

Another one.

Aye le o, Ibosi oooooooooooo

Aye do rikodo ko ye in mo oooo cry

Rip. cry
What does this song really mean?
With the way it's been used in skits....
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Ahmeduana(m): 5:41am On Oct 10, 2017
dbynonetwork:

RIP to her
READ YOUR COMMENT AGAIN AND ASK YOURSELF DID I MAKE SENSE?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by sinkhole: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Damned, Im feeling so sick now cry RIP to the little kid
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by enonche85(m): 5:55am On Oct 10, 2017
dbynonetwork:

RIP to her

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 10, 2017
What Zambia did was wicked!!! For a football match victory, they refused to let a player know his daughter was dead. A kindhearted coach would have substituted him and taken him to the dug out to break the news so he could start grieving. Other members of the team didn't need to know anything until the match was over.

I sincerely am sorry for his loss, no man should ever witness the loss of a child.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by antiv: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2017
DOUBLE WAHALA, RIP & more courage from God bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad / TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video / Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.