Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match (72195 Views)

Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) / Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2017
now I'm jealous angry

Augustap
Dasherz:
SeriouSly? cheesy
You're. So hilarious I am in bed tho peaCe all d way cheesy
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
candlewax:
now I'm jealous angry

Augustap

lwkmd .. jealous ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
yes, I am.

Augustap
ccc Bluntboy
Dasherz:

lwkmd .. jealous ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
candlewax:
yes, I am.

you are really funny
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
candlewax:
yes, I am.
Augustap ccc Bluntb.oy
Bro, but you have Augustap. Why the jealousy? Don't get me jealous.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
you think so?lol

Augustap
BluntBoy:

Bro, but you have Augustap. Why the jealousy? Don't get me jealous.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dasherz:

you are really funny

angry

Goodnight, Dash.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Woooahhhh the face

what did I do wrong? shocked embarassed embarassed
BluntBoy:

angry

Goodnight, Dash.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dasherz:
Woooahhhh the face

Hello Dasherz
What is the latest with thepussyhunter
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
ughh he's fine and doing beter .. he's been discharged but I am still yet to spea with him tho he sent me a text message

so far he's awesome
zenmaster:

Hello Dasherz
What is the latest with thepussyhunter
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dasherz:
Woooahhhh the face

You were finding that guy funny. angry
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dasherz:
ughh he's fine and doing beter .. he's been discharged but I am still yet to spea with him tho he sent me a text message

so far he's awesome
great. Glad to know he survived a gunshot wound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
zenmaster:

great. Glad to know he survived a gunshot wound

yea same here
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2017
yeaaa he was funny na cheesy cheesy cheesy
BluntBoy:

You were finding that guy funny. angry
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Dasherz:
yeaaa he was funny na cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are complimenting him angry
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2017
easy man ... cheesy
good morning
how was ya night
BluntBoy:

You are complimenting him angry
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Dasherz:
easy man ... cheesy
good morning
how was ya night

Good morning, my Dash.

Night wasn't bad.

How was yours? Hope it was good?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2017
yeaa a goodnight
BluntBoy:

Good morning, my Dash.

Night wasn't bad.

How was yours? Hope it was good?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Dasherz:
yeaa a goodnight

Good. I can see you are strong now and are ready to grab the semester by the balls. cool

You have lectures today?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2017
just 1
BluntBoy:

Good. I can see you are strong now and are ready to grab the semester by the balls. cool

You have lectures today?

1 Like

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by maxidevo: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2017
Bluntboy! I once read your post about you lost your car. Kindly contact me on 08033478881, my company has some new technologies towards tracking cars without trackers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Oyindidi(f): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
BluntBoy:
CHIPOLOPOLO player Augustine Mulenga lost his daughter yesterday while he was in action in Nigeria Uyo.

He scored but his goal was disallowed by the referee.

Mulenga put up a brilliant skill, as he pressed on to help his team.

Officials knew the winger lost a daughter but could not tell him because he offered hope in helping his country qualify to the 2018 world cup Russia.

As Mulenga pressed on on the pitch, his daughter was grasping the last breath.

http://www.zambianobserver.com/while-augustine-mulenga-had-his-goal-denied-in-nigeria-his-daughter-was-dying/

Update your diary
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Update your diary

grin

I will, Oyin.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Oyindidi(f): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

grin

I will, Oyin.
So, you no longer attend church services?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
So, you no longer attend church services?

Yes. It has been 3 years or so now.

Initially, I used to go to play the piano for a fee but I have stopped altogether.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Oyindidi(f): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes. It has been 3 years or so now.

Initially, I used to go to play the piano for a fee but I have stopped altogether.
Hmmmm... From your write-ups, I know the Church you were attending.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmm... From your write-ups, I know the Church you were attending.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) / Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.