Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? (889 Views)

Never Trust An Animal With Tail In Front - A Lady Said (photo) / "I Had Sex With My Dad As Father's Dad Present". A Lady Said. / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by legendsilver(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Some ladies can be funny sha..... Looooooool

You see argument I see love

Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
So after u don play with all those ur yeye girls...na today u get my time abi.

1 Like

Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by FlySly05: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
So because you just bought this Aba shirt and jeans that's why you want to go to Shoprite by force.

1 Like

Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
She was saying... wati oh.... How much is in you akant that you ha haprochi me? Do hi look like your types? Your mates ha wearing gold platin ristwotch you you're wearing rubber band, ha you hoe kay at all? Get away you joor...faggabon! angry

grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by legendsilver(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
So after u don play with all those ur yeye girls...na today u get my time abi.
Laf wan burst my mind here o
Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by Adukey(f): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Op,we have seen your girlfriend. She fine.

1 Like

Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by makydebbie(f): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Could be pre-wedding pics sef, we see alot of rubbish these days...
Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
This house looks like somewhere in ogun state,op am i correct?
Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by legendsilver(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
This house looks like somewhere in ogun state,op am i correct?
No o, I think its in lekki, back of parkview estate grin
Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
legendsilver:

No o, I think its in lekki, back of parkview estate grin
I am serious,that place looks familiar i swear to God.
Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by legendsilver(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I am serious,that place looks familiar i swear to God.

OK dear, i think its in lagos but not sure yet o
Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
legendsilver:

OK dear, i think its in lagos but not sure yet o
Not sure?no be you and your gf be that?
Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Can you even buy my cream? Talkless of my Soap!

1 Like

Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
see as your head big like Claypot,.cmon leave this side black man
Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
I don't roll with broke guys like you , please excuse me .

1 Like

Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by legendsilver(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Not sure?no be you and your gf be that?

Its lagos dear
Re: Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? by TheControversy: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
So you can buy car but look at the house we are living in... mtcheew

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Africa's Next Top Model Runner-up, Opeyemi Awoyemi Weds In Lagos / Many Things I Wish I Had Known About Sex / Bedroom Life: 15 Things Men Wants In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.