Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Have Anger Issues. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Anger Issues. (1644 Views)

Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues / My Fiancee's Anger Issues / She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Anger Issues. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
sekxy:

lol,,its all yours babygrin
checked it and " I am loving it " like snikers chocolate bar cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Anger Issues. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
sunshineG:
checked it and " I am loving it " like snikers chocolate bar cheesy
I swear you have burst my braingrincheesy
lol..thanks bae!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Anger Issues. by hoesaintloyal(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
amokeme:

You are not even sure.. cheesy so there is a possibility.
Just kidding, but seriously, you need to let out your feelings, and this doesn't mean you should be violent or shout about it, just let it out.. you will feel a lot better

You are mistaken.

I do voice out my emotions. Someone who understands me would know something is up when I'm oddly quiet.

I just don't see any reason to being unneccesarily loud and angry.

I guess I'm just the cool headed type.

For example, this evening my neighbour cut down the plants outside my house claiming they grown too much and would give room for bad people to hide and cause harm. To be honest, I was distraught because I intentionally left them to grow big enough to shield the house from outside.

I've known the woman to be the nosey type and it was way out of line for her to cut plants that aren't within outside her compound. She claims she didn't know I was around.

Instead of getting angry and talking loud or disrespecting her, I thought to myself like well, the plant will still grow again or maybe she would eventually take responsibility of being my gardener.

So was I being stupid or emotionally incapable for not reacting? Afterall, they are only plants.
Re: I Have Anger Issues. by amokeme(f): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
hoesaintloyal:

You are mistaken.

I do voice out my emotions. Someone who understands me would know something is up when I'm oddly quiet.

I just don't see any reason to being unneccesarily loud and angry.

I guess I'm just the cool headed type.

For example, this evening my neighbour cut down the plants outside my house claiming they grown too much and would give room for bad people to hide and cause harm. To be honest, I was distraught because I intentionally left them to grow big enough to shield the house from outside.

I've known the woman to be the nosey type and it was way out of line for her to cut plants that aren't within outside her compound. She claims she didn't know I was around.

Instead of getting angry and talking loud or disrespecting her, I thought to myself like well, the plant will still grow again or maybe she would eventually take responsibility of being my gardener.

So was I being stupid or emotionally incapable for not reacting? Afterall, they are only plants.
I wasn't mistaking, my comment was based on your initial post.., so you weren't clear enough.
Now to your neighbor, you acted like how a normal man should.., but I'll go for your option of handling it, after I might have told her "the plant is not yours and not in front of your house, next time you should wait for me to return even if I wasn't at home and seek for my consent ma" then you go into your house...
You can only ignore her when it grows and she cuts it again( because that will mean she is not normal)
Re: I Have Anger Issues. by jorion(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
When someone or something tries to annoy me, I remember 3 things. I have comfortably taken care of myself since I was 12, everything/ everyone lost can be replaced and time/God can heal all wounds. Take 3 breaths and walk away but I never forget so that it doesn't happen again. You're not alone
Re: I Have Anger Issues. by dahreyM: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
MaritzaNL:
You are cool, I like your type.
You know how to control your feelings.

oniro. you like bad guys.
Re: I Have Anger Issues. by muller101(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
The day u will loose free. Even the devil will record ur action in HD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Should Date A Working Class Lady / Actress,attempts To Break The Internet As She Poses Pantless In New Sultry Photo / I Need Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.