Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Need Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Love (1640 Views)

Marriage Does Not Need Love / As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience / Women Don't Need Love Or Care But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Love by doris4u(f): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Most times I wonder if am not doing the right thing to get a relationship, I once had a terrible relationship which made me wiser and more careful with guys. Once a guy I really like start asking I visit his house i start having a second thought that maybe he wants to sleep with me and zoom off. The ones I don't fancy seems to be doing the right thing but not all of them.
I don't know if there is something am not doing right, in between I have a calm personality

4 Likes

Re: I Need Love by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Love by ojun50(m): 12:29am On Apr 23, 2019
Tell me wht you really want and wht you are willing to bring into the relationship. .
Yr base currently
Re: I Need Love by doris4u(f): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2019
ojun50:
Tell me wht you really want and wht you are willing to bring into the relationship. .
Yr base currently
A relationship , my base is lag
Re: I Need Love by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 23, 2019
You will surely find the right man when the time comes.
But remember "opportunity comes only but once"

2 Likes

Re: I Need Love by cosymyman: 2:03am On Apr 23, 2019
Get busy with something else than getting obsessed with love or no love. Be free with everyone. The right things will happen at the right time.
Re: I Need Love by sweettease(f): 2:55am On Apr 23, 2019
MatthAnn:
You will surely find the right man when the time comes.
But remember "opportunity comes only but once"

BS!!!

I agree that finding true love is quite difficult but don't condemn yourself to that pessimism of it only ever happening once. It will only make you panic and make the wrong choice. Better safe than sorry.

doris4u:
Most times I wonder if am not doing the right thing to get a relationship, I once had a terrible relationship which made me wiser and more careful with guys. Once a guy I really like start asking I visit his house i start having a second thought that maybe he wants to sleep with me and zoom off. The ones I don't fancy seems to be doing the right thing but not all of them.
I don't know if there is something am not doing right, in between I have a calm personality
You sound like you've tied a lot of your happiness with being with someone. Stop carrying it as such a burden and divert all that energy into self development. It will help you chill a little, build your confidence and you'll be better relaxed for your next relationship.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Love by Oluromantic: 6:42am On Apr 23, 2019
doris4u:
Oluromantic:
Don't know your age though but don't put all ur mind on a guy u just met and don't be too possessive of him. Keep ur options open, don't do no-sex relnshp... Its foolish and sound like a psycho-emotional get-back or so. Be mature, flow with mature guys, have as many as ur mind can take, if sex comes up don't hold back..sex doesn't make you a bad girl, have fun and when ur relatnshp with one of the guys starts getting serious after you must have discussed your lifestyles and past with each other, then you start shedding off other guys gradually. He's to do same too so that by the time your wedding is about 4 months away or more, it will be just the 2 of you..others are shed off.

But the mistake most young girls make is ..you see a guy just a week ago and you expect all his thinking to be about you like he's not been meeting girls before you, you expect him to call always and be the one to initiate chats..I just wonder. No peace-loving man would succumb to that. Then they'd come online and say men are dogs. Sometimes if you seek attention, you'll get the best by first giving it. Every responsible man has whats keeping him busy. Be a part of his hustle in ur own little way as charity and don't expect any favour in return. You'll earn more value that way. Value comes to those who don't run after it.
Re: I Need Love by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2019
When it comes to finding love, opportunity comes as many times as possible.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Love by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2019
some have found love but can't stay in love,some can stay but hv found no love

#irony of life...

7 Likes

Re: I Need Love by doris4u(f): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2019
Oluromantic:

Am a matured lady, in my late 20's. Thanks for the advice
Re: I Need Love by doris4u(f): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When it comes to finding love, opportunity comes as many times as possible.
Yes it does but the genuine ones are rare
Re: I Need Love by Oluromantic: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2019
doris4u:

Am a matured lady, in my late 20's. Thanks for the advice
OK. I just copied and pasted though. Sorry abt that.

Good morning.
Re: I Need Love by doris4u(f): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2019
sweettease:

BS!!!

I agree that finding true love is quite difficult but don't condemn yourself to that pessimism of it only ever happening once. It will only make you panic and make the wrong choice. Better safe than sorry.

You sound like you've tied a lot of your happiness with being with someone. Stop carrying it as such a burden and divert all that energy into self development. It will help you chill a little, build your confidence and you'll be better relaxed for your next relationship.
No I don't tie my happiness to people and a busy person, it just crossed my mind that one has to spice up life with love not all about work work

1 Like

Re: I Need Love by doris4u(f): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Oluromantic:

OK. I just copied and pasted though. Sorry abt that.

Good morning.
Alright
No problem
Good morning
Re: I Need Love by thug: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2019
doris4u:

Can we hangout. Am based in Abuja but most of the time am in Lagos for business. I stay in festac ....
Re: I Need Love by Oluromantic: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2019
doris4u:

Alright
No problem
Good morning
Hope you enjoyed the easter break?
Re: I Need Love by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2019
doris4u:

I know that. But u gotta be positive and it will come

1 Like

Re: I Need Love by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2019
sweettease:

BS!!!

Are you a counsellor?
Cus I got a lot from what you wrote up there
Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: I Need Love by ojun50(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2019
doris4u:

A relationship , my base is lag

i hv sent you a pm, or u can't text me on my number
Re: I Need Love by doris4u(f): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
ojun50:

i hv sent you a pm, or u can't text me on my number
Alright
Seen
Re: I Need Love by doris4u(f): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oluromantic:

Hope you enjoyed the easter break?
Yes I did
Re: I Need Love by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
doris4u:
I totally disagree you can find love just by asking. It's an action and needs some doing on your part which will attract love. Go out and socialize.
Re: I Need Love by ledamaster(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Another single but seriously strafing ladies of these generation. You need love abi youvare looking for a captain save me? A rich man to ease your financial burden? Na today? If you want a man, first stop sleeping with all those guys you are servicing. Face your life squarely and improve on it. Learn a trade, get an education or a job and be serious. Improve on your wife material qualities, how to make nutritious meals, snacks and also social and interpersonal skills. in between these period a good man will come around.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Love by doris4u(f): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
ledamaster:
Another single but seriously strafing ladies of these generation. You need love abi youvare looking for a captain save me? A rich man to ease your financial burden? Na today? If you want a man, first stop sleeping with all those guys you are servicing. Face your life squarely and improve on it. Learn a trade, get an education or a job and be serious. Improve on your wife material qualities, how to make nutritious meals, snacks and also social and interpersonal skills. in between these period a good man will come around.
Mr it's obvious u didn't read my post well before making useless conclusion you spit out of ur trashy mouth, you should have just kept quiet if you had no reasonable thing to say.
It's not by force to comment
Re: I Need Love by yakson123: 12:04am On Apr 24, 2019
doris4u:

Mr it's obvious u didn't read my post well before making useless conclusion you spit out of ur trashy mouth, you should have just kept quiet if you had no reasonable thing to say.
It's not by force to comment
i can show you plenty love ooo
Lets hook up send a DM or chart zero eight one three nine seven fifty six five one
Re: I Need Love by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:40am On Apr 24, 2019
My dear from what I understand I think what u r lacking in ur relationship is compatibility and chemistry. U have to find someone who loves u for who are and ready share ur dreams or ur life goals together. It's not just about saying I love u and showing that u really care about someone. U need to have strong bond with who ever u r dealing with. Once there's no trust, good communication and comfort between the two of you things go wrong and u guys will start having problems. If he is not doing anything right talk to him and also encourage him to talk to u when he sees any fault. Once u observe he is hiding smfin from u it means he is having trust issues. So u guys have to work hand in hand to make it happen it can never be one sided. So take ur time and find out who is ready to be committed to u and ready to listen and be there for u. And u have to see he is serious about it. If not just sit back relax and watch him and see how everything plays out.
Re: I Need Love by luvyaself95(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2019
Am selling Love which type do you like to buy Fake love or true love
Re: I Need Love by Justasiam(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2019
Re: I Need Love by olusovic10: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
doris4u:
Miss Doris, I don't know what your criteria are in a relationship but I will like to know you. I am also looking for a serious relationship and I will like you to keep an open mind. I am a calm person as well.
Re: I Need Love by Youngpo413: 12:25pm On May 08, 2020
doris4u:

genuine love always comes from those you don't fancy...why can't u give one of them a chance? Just pick the one that is rich...and u will be happy.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right? "A Long Thread" / I Think My / No Such Thing As Love In This 21st Century, Be Wise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.