Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) (7803 Views)

Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) / Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) / 12 Incredible Before & After Pics Of People Who Beat Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by laribari(m): 4:47am On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
She looks sexier when she was thick.

But to each their own I guess.

I can't see any difference except coming out of a saloon
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Okay, but to be sincere, squats alone wouldn't tone your body like that.

You need to first decide that you want to live the rest of your life as a healthy woman.
You need to start eating the right nutrients.
You need to exercise 3 - 5 days in a week (the number of days depends on you).
You need to add more exercises
You need to do all exercises in perfect form or at least try to.
and more
My oh my! So much requirements for butt enlargement. Am gonna try my best to balance my diet and reduce my cravings for food.Meanwhile thanks very much op,am grateful.
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by Justiceleague1: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Wow!thanks alot am starting tmrrw.
haba! grin
well gudluc..buh don forget to show us "before and after" photos of the yanch when e don set grin
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Justiceleague1:

haba! grin
well gudluc..buh don forget to show us "before and after" photos of the yanch when e don set grin

U no seriouz

Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by Greenback: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

U no seriouz
mmmmwaaah cheesy
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by frob0genius(f): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
grin grin grin
What of those that don't have time to exercise 3 times a week?
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by Realfitbody: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
frob0genius:

What of those that don't have time to exercise 3 times a week?

I believe its possible to squeeze out 15 to 30 minutes out of your busy schedule.
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by rumenase(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
realfitbody fitnessdoctor I know I can be better but I don't really pay attention to Nutrition because I know little so I want to work on that aspect so I can be better physically I need nutritional tips from yu guys.
thanks and quote me
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by okwabayi(m): 3:01am On Dec 07, 2018
This guy shows everything else but his own pictures.
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by meobizy(f): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Only a small number of those pictures are legit. The rest went under the knife. Exercise gives a shapely butt not a full booty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat / Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Cold Water For 4 Days, And Drink It To Cure This Infection / Guys Beware! There Is Something Deadlier Than AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.