Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

She Said I'm Spoilt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'm Spoilt (2504 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict / Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lol, it was an activity filled day for me,I was busy like a phone call cancelled from the other end, oops nigger had stuff to do much 2dai, customers rolling in and I'm in high spirits cos a little above 2k was already wth me and it's not yet even 4pm, heaven must love me so much or so I think,

Should I visit a brothel today, naaaaah, me and late gf talked that out before her demise, I promised her I won't go down on no brothel shordy, now she gone and I'm gonna be straight on my promise to her and my dick will be fed no brothel pvssy.

Things are going smoothly between me and emily like a car moving on a good road, I smashed her four days back,we were gettn so close, I cld tell already that she liked me and her body is calling out to me like a thirsty man calling out for a cup of cold water, yep, her body has called out to the right person which is me, cos I have more than a cup of water to give to her. Yea I I have a full ocean, cos konji has done it's worst these few days, konji has always broken in2 my presence uninvited, I pity my boxers a lot, my boxers will always feel this life is a cold hard world cos of the way my dick gnaws at it with it's pant tearing and hymen rupturing erections as konji comes bustn me like SARS bustn a den of yahoo boiz.

Well, I shall survive, emily was the food the heavens sent my way to assuage my sexual urge,I love her laps so very much, they're fresh like the butt of a baby, I have a plan, next time I'm going 2 fvck her, I'll buy ice cream and leave it in my fridge so when I've pulled her clothes, I'll put the ice cream on her laps and lick it, although I'll tell her before I do it, she would accept cos she likes me very much, and she's up for me like the dot on letter i

The day I smashed her, we were together in my shop, and I held her waist,honestly, life looked so beautiful frm that stand point, cos if there was a camera man around who pictured me wth my hands on her waist, the picture will sell very well, cos I held her wth all the konji in me with the remainder of nothing, all the sperm in my scrotum where already rioting, cos before my gf died, I fvck every 2 days, buh it's 2 month now and no show, because of that my dick has become very sick and emacianted like a 13 years old dog,
The way my dick is right now ehn, if I release inside a gal all the sperm will reach the gal's ovary at the same time, one sperm will not get there before another because e don tey.
As I held emily's waist while seating on my table, I came face to face wth her lovely pair of breast as it bulged out of her blouse signifying expansion and size.. Those breasts of hers stared at me coldly as if to say " hey young man who are you? pls introduce urself" and I smiled wryly cos I know how to make the female human breasts succumb to my magical whimps.

In a twinkle of an eye me and emily locked lips, the horn in my brain blared louder than that of a moving train, as my blood boiled to more than 300 degrees fahrenheit and I knew that If i get down wth her, the heat we'll make will be hotter than the fires of hell,so while we kissed my dick was no longer at ease and it became restless and violent like the wind announcing the coming of a heavy downpour,

Then I broke frm the kiss, I told her I wanna fvck her and she smiled and said israel you're spoilt, we left for my house I won't talk about how we fvcked, I'll save it for the next thread
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pls someone summarize.
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
You made 2k and next thing is visiting a brothel. grin What is this life turning to grin

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by mofeoluwadassah: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by phintohlar(f): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
jamarifox:
Pls someone summarize.
i need the summary too, so pls foward it to me when you gerrit it, thanks

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 12:40am On Oct 10, 2017
jamarifox:
Pls someone summarize.
what dnt u understand there na?
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2017
self-servicer
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by Stevengerd(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Jonaifame and wordplay mehn

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by Holuwahphemy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Raunchy but very interesting, funny and nicely composed write up... I'm gonna be waiting for you on the next thread

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Stevengerd:
Jonaifame and wordplay mehn
thank you steven! U're blessed
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Holuwahphemy:
Raunchy but very interesting, funny and nicely composed write up... I'm gonna be waiting for you on the next thread
I won't disappoint you
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
cool
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
borisyeltskin:
self-servicer
talkn like u dnt self service urself
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
You made 2k and next thing is visiting a brothel. grin What is this life turning to grin
is it ur 2k?

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
cool
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by McBrooklyn(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by moshood521: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2017

Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by Augustap(f): 12:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Spoilt is an understatement, op you're truly damaged. 2k? 2k and heavens really love you. I take it that you sell pepper grin

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Augustap:
Spoilt is an understatement, op you're truly damaged. 2k? 2k and heavens really love you. I take it that you sell pepper grin
even if I sell pepper for a living, I believe there is dignity in labour, abi shey. U know chop pepper, by the way is it ur 2k, okay if u want the 2k come and collect it,
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by Augustap(f): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
jonaifame22:
even if I sell pepper for a living, I believe there is dignity in labour, abi shey. U know chop pepper, by the way is it ur 2k, okay if u want the 2k come and collect it,
Don't worry, enjoy the 2k grin
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
Augustap:
Don't worry, enjoy the 2k grin
sure!
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
moshood521:
God bless ur hustle!
Re: She Said I'm Spoilt by jonaifame22(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

. / Sister Love: My Sister’s Boyfriend Is So Hot And Irresistible / My Parents Refused Her Because Of Her Parents Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.