Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

This Boy Has Been Branded "The Devil" By Villagers Because Of Unbelievably Large - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Boy Has Been Branded "The Devil" By Villagers Because Of Unbelievably Large (789 Views)

Should This Man Do DNA Test for this boy To Be Sure (pix) / How Can I Stop This Boy From Sexually Harassing Me? / How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Boy Has Been Branded "The Devil" By Villagers Because Of Unbelievably Large by Djpaparazy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is Tajbir Akhtar, the five-year-old boy has been cruelly branded "The Devil" by villagers after his thumb and a finger on his left hand grew to giant proportions.

According to The Sun UK, Tajbir Akhtar's left hand is bigger than his head and weighs almost a stone due to a mysterious condition

It makes simple tasks like holding a glass of water impossible, and the youngster even struggles to walk or run.

Because of his deformity, villagers have shunned Tajbir and have asked his mother, Parvin Akhtar, to keep her son out of sight.

Tajbir Akhtar

Parvin said: "People are scared of the unusual size of his hands. They say my child frightens their kids. They call him a devil.

"It is painful to see my child being bullied by people. His hand is three times the size of children his age.
"It is so heavy that he cannot hold its weight and stumbles while walking or running."

The villagers' behaviour has forced little Tajbir to live a reclusive life. He doesn't go to school and has no friends to play with.

His mum added: "His days are spent inspecting the hand. He cries all day and demands an answer.

"He is always curious to know why his hand is abnormally bigger than other kids in the neighbourhood.

"I always tell him that Allah has created him in a different way.

"I want my child to live a normal childhood but what can we do?

"We do not have the means to get him medical treatment."

Tajbir was born after desperate prayers by parents Parvin and Toufiqul Islam, a daily wage labour from Sonapara village in Bogra district of Bangladesh.

More From: http://ibomreports..com.ng/2017/10/5yrs-old-boy-has-been-labelled-devil-by.html
Re: This Boy Has Been Branded "The Devil" By Villagers Because Of Unbelievably Large by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Free the poor boy
Re: This Boy Has Been Branded "The Devil" By Villagers Because Of Unbelievably Large by TheControversy: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
If that hand slaps you ehn, you'll wake up in your mama's womb and start life all over again. On a serious note though, this is sad. His parents should seek medical help if there's anything that can be done.
Re: This Boy Has Been Branded "The Devil" By Villagers Because Of Unbelievably Large by blakid(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
The 1st country on my mind that this sort of illness could happen is #India, buh i was disappointed seeing Bangladesh... Dem b d same sef....

1 Like

Re: This Boy Has Been Branded "The Devil" By Villagers Because Of Unbelievably Large by blakid(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
blakid:
The 1st country on my mind that this sort of illness could happen was #India, buh i was disappointed seeing Bangladesh... Dem b d same sef....
Re: This Boy Has Been Branded "The Devil" By Villagers Because Of Unbelievably Large by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Poor Child Suffering From Some Kind Of Defect
Re: This Boy Has Been Branded "The Devil" By Villagers Because Of Unbelievably Large by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
blood of bobirisky shocked shocked shocked

who else thought it was india even before open the mumu thread grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Has Been Branded "The Devil" By Villagers Because Of Unbelievably Large by mofeoluwadassah: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
eh....omashe cry

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love??? See Pictures / 62 Year Old Former Mayor Abandon Wife For 19 Year Old Farm Worker / Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.