Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) (786 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / 7 Types Of Persons You Should avoid in Love Relationships / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2017
1. Neighbour
This is a disaster waiting to happen n if you doubt me ask those who have gone through with this.

This one can breed the highest possibility of unreasonable jealousy when the opposite sex comes visiting thus in order to avoid stupid fights, you're likely to lose friends much more than an average human being. Besides you can easily get tired of the person as you'd get to see his/her yeye attitude everyday.

Just think about breaking up with your lover neighbour while still in that neighborhood! You get to see their faces everyday n would likely go back to your vomit.

2. Mummy's Pet.
Gosh!! Don't go near these ones, you'll get frustrated. "Babe let's go the beach" "okay, lemme call mummy" Iyama kelebe. It's worse when it's the male partner, they get to take no vital decision without contacting 'mummy' n when it gets to planning your wedding, just forget it!

3. Work Partner.
I actually don't like this rule, I wanna date someone with a like mind but I've gotten to realize that it is very unhealthy as you'd likely have less romantic moments. I remember once asking her girl out that replied me with 'lol'. It was later I found out I had not given a chance for a romantic likeness n all was about work.

You get to bring work home with would increase your chances of yeye yeye quarrels n carry your relationship issues to work. Just imagine two yeye human beings who are in relationship n are having their normal relationship drama in the same office, temme how productivity will not reduce na.

4. A pastor/Preacher.
This one sounds funny eh, but me for one like privacy abeg, I cannor allow somebody turn my entire move to sermon. I can remember how my pastor baq then told the entire church how he banged his newly weded wife on her period! Yuck!!.

Lemme stop here n goan play with Uju our new neighbour. wink
Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by OfficialAwol(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2017
Preachers rock
Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by Antoniosmile: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Girls with some f*cking rules
Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by tosyne2much(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Policemen

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2017
You can date anybody. It's just how you play your cards, and how good you are at 'inter-personal relationships'.
Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by shinarlaura(f): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Policemen

These ones are the worst... never in my dream smiley

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by tosyne2much(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2017
shinarlaura:

Na dem worst pass oooo cheesy
Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by cuvox(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2017
hmmmm.
Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2017
I can date anyone as long as the love is there.. but I can't marry anyone
Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by shinarlaura(f): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na dem worst pass oooo cheesy

I am telling u.. womanwrappers na him they be grin
Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2017
Mynd44

Farano

Justwise

Lalasticlala
Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by internationalman(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2017
shinarlaura:

So its ghost that marry policemen?
Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by jorion(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2017
The coursemate.
Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by shinarlaura(f): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2017
internationalman:

So its ghost that marry policemen?

Lol.. therr re women who love such men na..
Re: Categories Of Persons You Shouldn't Date (normally) by internationalman(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. therr re women who love such men na..
Exactly... Occupation does not determine who's gonna be a good or bad husband

(1) (Reply)

How The Internet Changed The Face Of Prostitution In Nigeria / Sexual Abuse!....common, You Are Too Serious About This / Photos Of A Delectable Nurse With Massive Curves Goes Viral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.