Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3384 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / Look At These Common Habits Hurting Your Dickyy, Pls Boo Stop Them Today / Take A Look At These 8 Common Habits Hurting Your Pen!s And Stop Them Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Hector09(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: . by vincente274(m): 12:14am On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: . by shinarlaura(f): 12:22am On Oct 10, 2017
He told his girl that u re his boy and that he s the one paying for the rent. In ur own house? sad

Some people don't even respect their age undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TheControversy: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2017
The guy apparently doesn't appreciate your help and is simply using you as he pleases. His stupid hoe of a gf believes you're a loser being cared for by him hence her disrespectful attitude. You've got to man the fvck up and tell this guy to go fvck himself. You're a man, forget about whether he's older than you. If you hate the way he's treating you then tell him so.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin I remember some fool doing something similar to me way back in my uni days. grin grin

Dude came with his girl one day I was cleaning my car and borrowed it codedly. I was finding the whole thing funny until the day his girlfriend sent me to buy her recharge card. I was like wtf. grin

Man up bro else you go soon wash his girlfriend pants with your own soap.

11 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
Good evening good peole, pls i have a serious problem right now. I have a neighbour that stays with his sister, the sister is marriad with a baby, thou this dude is the elder bro to this his sister, no thanks to buhari according to him, my problem is that he always ask me to lend some thing to him, thou i did nt see that as an isssue, i do give him without asking for a refund. But my issue is that whenever i lend him something he we use the money and give to his girl friend or send her airtime, at times he invite the girl to my house and consumed what ever thats in the house, the worst part of it is that he is not sensitive,he is in his late thirties, even the girl herself is mannerless. I dont know how to tell him that he should stop bringing the girl into my room cus its disgusting to me. He is far older than me, am 24 thats why i dnt want to approach him cus it might sound like an insult to him. On sunday he told the girl that i am his boy, that he is the one thats paying for the rent, that am just staying there cus i dnt have a play to stay, i wanted to ask him to leave but i just control myself

you better tell him off before you get put out of ya house when his senseless bae decides to move in

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 10, 2017
Do We Still Need To Tell You To Kick His ass Out?
Re: . by 2dice01: 12:51am On Oct 10, 2017
This is all you need bro

Re: . by ikp120(m): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2017
He should go and carry block to make money. Then save and get a cheap apartment.

Things are not really as hard as most folks think. Just that most people can't see far.

1 Like

Re: . by makydebbie(f): 12:59am On Oct 10, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
grin grin I remember some fool doing something similar to me way back in my uni days. grin grin

Dude came with his girl one day I was cleaning my car and borrowed it codedly. I was finding the whole thing funny until the day his girlfriend sent me to buy her recharge card. I was like wtf. grin

grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 10, 2017
Op, very soon, you'll start washing cloths and doing his dishes... Just continue to control your temper, ItsaNigerianThing grin

Ode. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Op
Always lock your door when you're indoors
Get a job too
Re: . by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 10, 2017
lol,,who pressed your mumu button?better man up and stop acting like a boy he called you
Re: . by Hector09(m): 5:17am On Oct 10, 2017
Yahooboi:
Op Always lock your door when you're indoors Get a job too
bro i am working but he always ask for my key
Re: . by Hector09(m): 5:18am On Oct 10, 2017
shinarlaura:
He told his girl that u re his boy and that he s the one paying for the rent. In ur own house? sad

Some people don't even respect their age undecided
some people are wonderfuly made

3 Likes

Re: . by Hector09(m): 5:22am On Oct 10, 2017
TheControversy:
The guy apparently doesn't appreciate your help and is simply using you as he pleases. His stupid hoe of a gf believes you're a loser being cared for by him hence her disrespectful attitude. You've got to man the fvck up and tell this guy to go fvck himself. You're a man, forget about whether he's older than you. If you hate the way he's treating you then tell him so.
thanks bro but how do i tell him cus he we think that i am insulting him cus of his condition
Re: . by Hector09(m): 5:23am On Oct 10, 2017

you better tell him off before you get put out of ya house when his senseless bae decides to move in
thats what i have been thinking that the we soon move in cus of the frequent visit
Re: . by Hector09(m): 5:25am On Oct 10, 2017
ikp120:
He should go and carry block to make money. Then save and get a cheap apartment.

Things are not really as hard as most folks think. Just that most people can't see far.
he keep on blaming buhari
Re: . by Hector09(m): 5:27am On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
Op, very soon, you'll start washing cloths and doing his dishes... Just continue to control your temper, ItsaNigerianThing grin

Ode. lipsrsealed
i am doing that partially, washing their dishes cus they dont wash it after using it
Re: . by Hector09(m): 5:31am On Oct 10, 2017
TheControversy:
thanks bro
Re: . by Hector09(m): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2017
CaptainJeffry:

i am already doing that bro, i do wash their dishes after meal cus they dont wash it
Re: . by Hector09(m): 5:47am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
lol,,who pressed your mumu button?better man up and stop acting like a boy he called you
i dont even know how to tell him cus he see it as an insult and start blaming buhari
Re: . by Florblu(f): 5:47am On Oct 10, 2017
Next time he knocks on your door tell him you need to be alone (don't open the door at all)

Do this like three times,he will stop greeting you.Well! Do you care?

Now enjoy your room alone
Re: . by Hector09(m): 5:48am On Oct 10, 2017
2dice01:
This is all you need bro
how much
Re: . by Hector09(m): 5:49am On Oct 10, 2017
DeadRat:
Do We Still Need To Tell You To Kick His ass Out?
i dnt know where to start
Re: . by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
i dnt know where to start
he Is Older Than You but He Doesnt Want To Respect His Old Age. Get Him Out. If He Does Any Thing Funny, get Him Arrested
Re: . by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 10, 2017
na sorry be ur name,no be u dey pay rent tell am in front of him babe,d guy don disrespect himself already
Re: . by Hector09(m): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Florblu:
Next time he knocks on your door tell him you need to be alone (don't open the door at all)

Do this like three times,he will stop greeting you.Well! Do you care?

Now enjoy your room alone
ok thanks
Re: . by Hector09(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Preetiex:
na sorry be ur name,no be u dey pay rent tell am in front of him babe,d guy don disrespect himself already
in front of his girl,if i try am he we summon me in his village shrine, cus he luvs the girl more than his own life and he dont want the girl to know that he is jobless or homeless
Re: . by Adaumunocha(f): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
in front of his girl,if i try am he we summon me in his village shrine, cus he luvs the girl more than his own life and he dont want the girl to know that he is jobless or homeless
What stops u from not opening your door when he comes knocking? I feel ur story is fake but if true, you really need to man up.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
y all dis comment pple have give u advice & all u can do is to find excuse,na u sabi wen he sends u out of d house dont come to Nl to cry o,ur story is fake grin

1 Like

Re: . by schumastic(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Ask For Your Picture / Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.