Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3389 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / Look At These Common Habits Hurting Your Dickyy, Pls Boo Stop Them Today / Take A Look At These 8 Common Habits Hurting Your Pen!s And Stop Them Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
Good evening good peole, pls i have a serious problem right now. I have a neighbour that stays with his sister, the sister is marriad with a baby, thou this dude is the elder bro to this his sister, no thanks to buhari according to him, my problem is that he always ask me to lend some thing to him, thou i did nt see that as an isssue, i do give him without asking for a refund. But my issue is that whenever i lend him something he we use the money and give to his girl friend or send her airtime, at times he invite the girl to my house and consumed what ever thats in the house, the worst part of it is that he is not sensitive, he is in his late thirties, even the girl herself is mannerless. I dont know how to tell him that he should stop bringing the girl into my room cus its disgusting to me. He is far older than me, am 24 thats why i dnt want to approach him cus it might sound like an insult to him. On sunday he told the girl that i am his boy, that he is the one thats paying for the rent, that am just staying there cus i dnt have a play to stay, i wanted to ask him to leave but i just control myself

Is your door broken ?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
Good evening good peole, pls i have a serious problem right now. I have a neighbour that stays with his sister, the sister is marriad with a baby, thou this dude is the elder bro to this his sister, no thanks to buhari according to him, my problem is that he always ask me to lend some thing to him, thou i did nt see that as an isssue, i do give him without asking for a refund. But my issue is that whenever i lend him something he we use the money and give to his girl friend or send her airtime, at times he invite the girl to my house and consumed what ever thats in the house, the worst part of it is that he is not sensitive, he is in his late thirties, even the girl herself is mannerless. I dont know how to tell him that he should stop bringing the girl into my room cus its disgusting to me. He is far older than me, am 24 thats why i dnt want to approach him cus it might sound like an insult to him. On sunday he told the girl that i am his boy, that he is the one thats paying for the rent, that am just staying there cus i dnt have a play to stay, i wanted to ask him to leave but i just control myself
Just send him away. A guy who respects you will not say that.

I really don't know why some dudes act silly because of a woman? It doesn't make sense.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 10, 2017
All you need is a patience ozokwor kind of girlfriend to visit you and spend some days. She will know what to do.
Re: . by Andrew3(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Be matured bro, Living alone mean you are ready to confront this life. Do not insult him but tell him straight to his face.
Re: . by Hector09(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
What stops u from not opening your door when he comes knocking? I feel ur story is fake but if true, you really need to man up.
i dont want to do it in a way that he we get hurt, i dnt like it when people get hurt cus of me, and i dont want him to put the blame on me that am d reasonn why his girl abandon him
Re: . by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
bro i am working but he always ask for my key
Man you're damn to close to him I'm speechless
Just avoid him by all means
Cos I'm sure he's taking your foodstuffs too
Re: . by Hector09(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2017
Preetiex:
y all dis comment pple have give u advice & all u can do is to find excuse,na u sabi wen he sends u out of d house dont come to Nl to cry o,ur story is fake grin
if i did in front of the girl, the girl might leave him, and he we put the blame on me. Thi is realy killing me cus i dnt enjoy my room, even at night
Re: . by TheControversy: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
thanks bro but how do i tell him cus he we think that i am insulting him cus of his condition
You have to be open and blunt about how you feel when next he acts this way. Don't be a gentleman in that moment, show him his attitude makes you angry.

1 Like

Re: . by muller101(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Buy a coffin use that to replace ur center table.
Re: . by sunkanmihassan1(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
if i did in front of the girl, the girl might leave him, and he we put the blame on me. Thi is realy killing me cus i dnt enjoy my room, even at night
Stop acting like the boy he is calling you. I'm even more concerned about how this your attitude will affect other areas of your life. See how you dey draw okro, dey slow like snail. Be a man, face your challenges. what anyone thinks about you is only their opinion, It doesn't define who you are. The moment you understand this, the easier life becomes for you.
Also take the time to read your own post. https://www.nairaland.com/4092459/some-guys-dont-know-what
Re: . by Adaumunocha(f): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
i dont want to do it in a way that he we get hurt, i dnt like it when people get hurt cus of me, and i dont want him to put the blame on me that am d reasonn why his girl abandon him
Enjoy then.
Re: . by shinarlaura(f): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
some people are wonderfuly made

Lol..how?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
na OYO u dey sis tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2017
sunkanmihassan1:

Stop acting like the boy he is calling you. I'm even more concerned about how this your attitude will affect other areas of your life. See how you dey draw okro, dey slow like snail. Be a man, face your challenges. what anyone thinks about you is only their opinion, It doesn't define who you are. The moment you understand this, the easier life becomes for you.
Also take the time to read your own post. https://www.nairaland.com/4092459/some-guys-dont-know-what
my bro i dont know y some pple use others opinion to live their life

1 Like

Re: . by OAFMods: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
There's only one solution to this and that is you speaking up for yourself. Some people in life think they have the sole right to take advantage of others. Do not be petty with them, let them know their action is insensitive crude and cruel. Tell it to their face and let them go get a life.
Re: . by Hector09(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2017
Andrew3:
Be matured bro, Living alone mean you are ready to confront this life. Do not insult him but tell him straight to his face.
ok thanks
Re: . by Hector09(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2017
muller101:
ok i we do that
Re: . by Hector09(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2017
OAFMods:

There's only one solution to this and that is you speaking up for yourself. Some people in life think they have the sole right to take advantage of others. Do not be petty with them, let them know their action is insensitive crude and cruel. Tell it to their face and let them go get a life.
ok thanks, but i fine it very difficult cus am nt use to it, i,e talking to my elder in some manner that he we think that am insulting him, even when i dnt mean to
Re: . by 400billionman: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:

Laugh wan finish me.

That your last paragraph though.

You have to stop him entering your room now, or you regret later.

Sense of entitlement is like gun powder..
Re: . by Proudlyblack(f): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Dude you gat to man up and tell him to Bleep off One thing I hate in life is liability kind of human beings
Re: . by Proudlyblack(f): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2017
muller101:
Bros this your comment deserves an award grin
Re: . by OLUWAcypris1(f): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hector09:
don't ever displease yourself to please anyone especially when the person doesn't respect you , Will you wait till his gf starts sending you irrelevant errand before you act fast ?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
I can't stop laughing. op you are not serious yet. let us know when you are.
Re: . by Jagabanmonerry(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
shinarlaura:
He told his girl that u re his boy and that he s the one paying for the rent. In ur own house? sad

Some people don't even respect their age undecided
You are beautiful babe.... wish I can have any other means of contact to you apart from Nairaland. Thank You.
Re: . by shinarlaura(f): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
You are beautiful babe.... wish I can have any other means of contact to you apart from Nairaland. Thank You.

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: . by Jagabanmonerry(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Thanks for the compliment.
you are welcome dear... Hope to hear from you.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
This OP can tolerate bullshit for Africa sha. There's nothing like knowing when to say No and being unapologetic about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminism: Respect Not Equality. / If He Can Not Go More Than 7 Rounds Of Sex In One Day, He’s Not A Husband / Endowed Nigeria Girl Abby Chioma With Big Boob Poses Topless In Her Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.