Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (56775 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by arsenal33: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Policemen shoot blacks in the USA
BUT YOU WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THEM, YOU STILL WANT TO GO THERE

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by dometome: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Just find your way out of that hell hole called nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu called it a zoo but they become angry and called for his head, while they are oppressed day and night by their leaders and there is no hope in sight.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by delishpot: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2017
They could have killed you and claim shootout with cultists. Prolly because they found nothing to rob off you or they just did not think it was your time to die.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by oluxzy: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2017
when u hear sars

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2017
Coloradvantage:
you are a big foo.l. so what's wrong with him? must everyone dress ... get the same hair style...! the world is wide with different people with their choices.., stop acting local! anofia!
You're the biggest fool. If he had been killed with that his hairstyle that would have made you more sensible than this.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Sorry man. I can relate to how you're feeling. Not because I've been beaten by them but they are my friends and I've watched them pounce.

Next time bro, just give them that bloody phone. You could have averted a lot of trouble with just that singular act - why refuse anyway? You gave the other boys to check.

Choose your battle bros and once again, sorry. Take a cold shower, a chilled beer and relax- life goes on.

What law empowers them to stop and be searching people's phone randomly. Even Efcc that's supposed to be in charge of fraud and related offences does not have such rights. When did anti robbery become related to fraud please?

It's because people like you won't speak out against the injustice, that's why those criminals have become more bold and daring in extortion..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Emmalexlion: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2017
nawa for my country
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Andyskipo(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
Just look at his pix and he's complaining of being harassed
you are a big fool so becos he dressed like that means they should harass him abi .thunda fire your mouth na people like you I go like to beat for real life

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2017
From your Pics you look so unkept look at your Bushy hair like a Mad man, so tell me will won't they beat you you look irresponsible self just go and do clean up to avoid more beating because you look like a bandit
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Veetee(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Not to justify the acts of the Sars personell, but this so called corper looks like a ganster, it's appearance that attracts this policemen, they obviously thought he was a yahoo boy. U can't get away with such looks, u will be constantly harrased.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by blackboy2star(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Your hair style drew their attention... cheesy
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2017
shocked
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Oju4190: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2017
After all u still give dem d fone.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by genxris: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
please what is wrong with his pix? What is a policeman's business with the the way anyone decides to keep their hair or wear a tatoo?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Veetee(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Not to justify the acts of the Sars personell, but this so called corper looks like a ganster, it's appearance that attracts this policemen, they obviously thought he was a yahoo boy. U can't get away with such looks, u will be constantly harrased.u even worsen matter by refusing to give them ur phone, that alone increased their suspicion, u need wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2017
graychuks:
With this sort of reply im reading here....im almost tempted to agree with the op...in giving up with this country...I wish this SARS men are arrested and delt with this is inhumane and uncalled for..... for crying out loud they guy nah federal government pikin..
walahi...cold dey catch me as I was reading comments here. It's almost like the sars that harrased the guy just waited online for him to post the ordeal for them all to comment. Nigerians are really really insane and all those talking trash here don't worry, it's already yulitide and this is the season sars normally display their madness even X3. It will soon be your turn soon enough then you can come and create your own thread too.....mad people everywhere!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

From the guy's pic, I can only conclude that those SARS operatives were only doing their legitimate job.

Without mincing words, the guy looks like a struggling yahoo boy!

Some corpers think wearing khaki gives them an immunity from being interrogated or arrested by the police.

What a daft orientation!

He was even struggling with them, they should have given him the beating of his miserable life.

Many Nigerians who are claiming this and that is my right have never for once opened the Nigerian constitution, some have never even seen the Nigerian constitution talkless of owning one.

All they know is right to life, life to possession of property, freedom of movement bla bla bla that they were thought in social studies while in primary school.

He should just go and be thanking his stars that he was let go.

Nonsense!
And what's in the constitution?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by cooljude(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:

I was harassed by NDLEA on my way to UYO to watch Nigeria's match. I was well dressed, almost same story only that they saw some conversation between my friends and I and they were hell bent that I must pay "shebi u dey do Yahoo". I refused and they kept me handcuffed in their van for more than two hours.

They told me that they would take me to their office and hand me over to EFCC, I kept quiet. Meanwhile, other people had paid, some 70k while the list was 50k after begging them and calling someone to transfer funds for him.

I was the only one remaining, I had called my Dad. They told me that even if I call the IG of police, they would be done with me before any help arrives. On our way to their office, they diverted into a bush path and honestly cold chills ran through my spine, one if their operatives became scared and started asking them where they were taking me to. Their and then I know sey water don pass Garri. I agreed to pay the sum of 30k.

I have being reading stories on Nairaland and I never for once believe that it would ever happen to me. The experience would leave you scarred. Being innocent is subjective and most of this operatives are criminal.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2017
My broda dnt give up yet o... Na afta nysc nai u go knw d tru meaning of NYSC & Nigeria.
This country has failed us. Bt we can only become failures if we fail ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

From the guy's pic, I can only conclude that those SARS operatives were only doing their legitimate job.

Without mincing words, the guy looks like a struggling yahoo boy!

Some corpers think wearing khaki gives them an immunity from being interrogated or arrested by the police.

What a daft orientation!

He was even struggling with them, they should have given him the beating of his miserable life.

Many Nigerians who are claiming this and that is my right have never for once opened the Nigerian constitution, some have never even seen the Nigerian constitution talkless of owning one.

All they know is right to life, life to possession of property, freedom of movement bla bla bla that they were thought in social studies while in primary school.

He should just go and be thanking his stars that he was let go.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2017
u did not dresa shabily and ur hair cut is like dat
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Balobiker93: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
The sad incident happened today in Ogun State. While narrating what happened, he said: “I had double encounters with SARS at Sango Toll Gate. They stopped the cab I was in and asked me to alight from the vehicle.
I got down and showed them my NYSC ID card and Artiste ID card. They asked to check my phone but I refused, I told them I just met their colleagues at Meiran and I was already getting frustrated with the way and manner they were stopping me for no reason, not like I was dressed shabily.
They asked me to get into their bus but I refused, suddenly a struggle ensued causing another scene again. I kept struggling with 2 of the SARS guys until their boss who’s well built and very masculine gave me series of slaps and blows before I obliged.
Meanwhile onlookers were just watching without anyone coming to my rescue. While in the bus, their boss said I injured him while struggling with them and for that I was going to pay for letting him bleed.
That’s how I was turned into a punching bag by this. All this was happening while their bus driver who’s actually a local bus commuter driver was driving. After about an hour I was already thinking they were kidnappers due to the lonely areas we’ve been plying.
When he was done checking my phone without seeing nothing incriminating, he was like so I’m I a Yahoo Boy I said No. He then told the bus driver to stop at a Govt primary school field where touts do come to smoke Marijuana.
He then treathened to shoot me and dump my body at the bush saying nothing will happen. They said so because I’m a Corper that I think I can struggle with them. That they don’t know who is giving us useless orientation.
I was later uncuffed. Before I alighted from their bus, I was able to write down the bus number since I couldn’t get their identity. (SMK05X6, its a mini 7 seater bus. I’m traumatized and I only hope the NPF will investigate and bring this men to justice. I give UP on this country.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/i-give-up-on-this-country-ogun-corps.html
eeyah. sorry my gee.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked
Do me favor, just go and drink acid and die, please!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
what is wrong with his pics....you have a very low mentality you must be a clown

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by united4men: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2017
SARS always have a way of forming James Bond anytime you encounter them, but I can tell you they won't ask you for so much you look quite responsible and you don't argue or drag with them. Simply, answer their questions and make your points clear without any form of anger.

I once withnessed a SARS operative order a guy down from his car and asked who owns the car and why he repainted. The guy answered calmly that he owned the car and he repainted because the car was bashed recently without even getting anry about their funny questions and they let him go.

It's better not to resisit physically to avoid the unwanted, apply wisdom

8 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
The sad incident happened today in Ogun State. While narrating what happened, he said: “I had double encounters with SARS at Sango Toll Gate. They stopped the cab I was in and asked me to alight from the vehicle.
I got down and showed them my NYSC ID card and Artiste ID card. They asked to check my phone but I refused, I told them I just met their colleagues at Meiran and I was already getting frustrated with the way and manner they were stopping me for no reason, not like I was dressed shabily.
They asked me to get into their bus but I refused, suddenly a struggle ensued causing another scene again. I kept struggling with 2 of the SARS guys until their boss who’s well built and very masculine gave me series of slaps and blows before I obliged.
Meanwhile onlookers were just watching without anyone coming to my rescue. While in the bus, their boss said I injured him while struggling with them and for that I was going to pay for letting him bleed.
That’s how I was turned into a punching bag by this. All this was happening while their bus driver who’s actually a local bus commuter driver was driving. After about an hour I was already thinking they were kidnappers due to the lonely areas we’ve been plying.
When he was done checking my phone without seeing nothing incriminating, he was like so I’m I a Yahoo Boy I said No. He then told the bus driver to stop at a Govt primary school field where touts do come to smoke Marijuana.
He then treathened to shoot me and dump my body at the bush saying nothing will happen. They said so because I’m a Corper that I think I can struggle with them. That they don’t know who is giving us useless orientation.
I was later uncuffed. Before I alighted from their bus, I was able to write down the bus number since I couldn’t get their identity. (SMK05X6, its a mini 7 seater bus. I’m traumatized and I only hope the NPF will investigate and bring this men to justice. I give UP on this country.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/i-give-up-on-this-country-ogun-corps.html
The way you are dressed will determine the way you will be addressed. See his hairstlye in the pix.
So after the beating, u were still able to cram the vehicle plate number? That is why I like the python dance crew. If them beat you, e go be like say train jam u. Even your name u no go remember.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by toye440: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2017
D only place wey make sense na wen he said "I kept struggling with 2 of the SARS guys until their boss who’s well built and very masculine gave me series of slaps and blows before I obliged.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by manci(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=61270444]SARS operatives didn't do well on this issue.[not on only this issue SARS are the current criminals in this nation especially in the south though I don't know about the one in the North because I never have encounter with them or hearing any ill manners from them I was a SARS victim in anambra for a crime I don't know about I was luck up in cell for 24hour's I get released after settling 50k bail from that day I believe we are in big trouble in this country because I as civilian I am more good to protect this nation than this gangs that our government give guns and uniforms to defend us. ]

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Intelcorei7: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2017
To those semi-illiterates in uniform, your hair style must have spoken volume of whom you are. Sorry bro.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Vacora(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Going through anyone’s mobile phone or telephone device by law enforcement without reasonable grounds is illegal. We have had this discussion with the higher cadre in the police and they all agree. Patrolling officers are not forensic or telecommunication experts either. Judging someone based on their looks makes you sound shallow and ignorant. You just talked out your arse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by vanhelsing1(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2017
Coloradvantage:
you are a big foo.l. so what's wrong with him? must everyone dress ... get the same hair style...! the world is wide with different people with their choices.., stop acting local! anofia!
plssss b reasonable....we r talkin bat a country wia pple r suspected becos of dia dress n grooming....
since we all kw d police suspects first guy's wt dreadlocks n very long beards....y put urself in dat kind of situation...?he could b labeled a criminal n b killed for nothing...
plsssss display wisdom because it preserves alive its owner...
der is no more time for foolishness....
life is short....b safe...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.