Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,489 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (56808 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2017
marshalcarter:

lwkmd ooooo grin grin grin stop naaaa....I don troway suya wey i manage beg now cry

Go beg for another suya.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
Just look at his pix and he's complaining of being harassed
turn u against one another
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2017
Just imagine the nonsense comments coming out from people here on nairaland judging the poor boy by his hairstyle. No wonder criminals are ruling over this nation. How many thieves that are being paraded carry such hair.Nigerians will never say anything to big men at the top stealing from them but young man that got nothing,they will.

I have been stop by those nuisances called sars a number of times,not because i carry weird hair cut or something but i know because of my beards and the way i look fresh. Unfortunately they have never seen one white picture on my phone,which is there main goal searching your phone.If they don't succeed in looking for what to incriminate you as a yahoo boy,they change it to you look like a cultist.They start calling all manner of cult names to test you..When you finally tell them your work.They hissed and let you know..

Even if anyone is a yahoo boy,all they do is collect 50k or less,depend on how you relate with them and if you don't have at the spot,they are willing to walk you to the Atm to redraw for them. Please whats the difference between a criminal and them?

12 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I will never give any motherfvka my phone to check. Even cultists I nor oblige na sars. God I swear I go fvck sars up for this life. The things those bastards don do me. Come if u be sars for this forum not this. I will fvck u ppl up angry
funny enough these Sars are only powerful when they are on duty. The ones in my area dey hide infact they are so loyal and respectful to area boiz... Why do you think they don't wear their uniforms when coming from work?
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2017
See this one, nah now u dey realize that...me wey don give up on Nigeria since 25yrs ago...welcome to the club.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Timothyezzy: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2017
Dat's ridiculous, so sorry friend.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2017
EgunMogaji:
The poster lacks what is called situational awareness and also tact.

1) Never ever struggle with an armed police officer anywhere in the world. Especially Nigeria, unless the IGP is there himself and press are there.

2) To live long you need to now know where and when to claim your rights.

Constitutional rights are violated all the time, even here in the US. Your backup is suing the individual police officers and department.

Nigeria doesn’t work that way you say? Then compose yourself and behave appropriately.

Change your haircut and mode of dressing. Look at Dangote, Otedola, Zuckerberg, see how they dress.

Be safe.
you made complete sense till u mentioned Dangote Otedola and Zuckerberg, how and why should I dress like them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by islandmoon: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2017
your hairstyle is bullshit! you need more flogging! how manage you are a corper?
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2017
Knaruto:
your ignorance knows no bounds...you are an apotheosis of "The African Mindset"......A Prof i revere once said in his seminar on "Humanities" that "THE BLACK IS MAN IS NOT JUST A PROBLEM TO HIMSELF BUT ALSO TO HIS FELLOW BLACK AND TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD" ........guess statements like this proves it affitmative

Whenever you encounter a SARS operative or a soldier and they have a reason to ask for your phone,

Tell them NO!

Struggle with them!

Tell them, you have a right and empty all the grammar you know.

I am sure you have started picturing what will become of you already.

This is Nigeria and not America!

A country where the president has little or no regard for the constitution.

You are simply confused and can't differentiate between what is in the book and what is practiced in reality.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by greatseed: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2017
The painful part is that you now willingly dropped the phone! cheesy while the slow reaction? Meanwhile ur cab driver sef no fit beg 4u! Na wa oh.... D day Sars stopped my vehicle, I came down politely and talked to them politely while obliging to their job responsibilities. So they let me go in peace, without even an itch! Guess what I did! I followed a one way around 1am in d midnight.... I begged politely ni o.... and dey warned me not 2do dat nxt time..... Talk less of u dat committed no crime, u cum chop beating like dis! Na stubbornness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2017
profolaolu:
Luke 6 vs 43 No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree
bear good fruit.
So what makes his hair to be bad fruit??
Did the Bible say that everybody must carry lowcut or skull?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2017
Jostico:
And you later gave them the phone. strange

Exactly wat I thought. U got beaten up and u still ended giving them d phone. Y didn't u just do dat from d onset and be on ur way since u hv nothing incriminating tho I heard the police hv been told to stop checking fones.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Abudu2000:
Do me favor, just go and drink acid and die, please!!! angry angry

You don't deserve a favour from me! grin
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by hoover420: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Man this country is full of dead ppl. Thats how they always leave the main issue which is police brutality and go and be talking about hairstyle. The other day a girl with tats was beaten by soldiers and ppl were busy supporting the soldiers. How does tattoo lead to criminal activity
I seriously don't understand this country any longer. Like it is said, the biggest criminals wear tie not tattoos

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2017
12345baba:
But u look like a yahoo boy. See your hairstyle sef. Go cut am when u popular u can do it again.
Going by the tens of comments like yours in support of police brutality on the ground that a Nigerian, a human being, should not keep certain kinds of hairstyle, the victim here isn't wrong in declaring that he has given up on this country. With folks like you legitimising every illegality, Kanu's assertion that Nigeria is a zoo isn't far-fetched. The Seven save us!

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by peesleem(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2017
Biggers82:
From your Pics you look so unkept
look at your Bushy hair like a Mad man,
so tell me will won't they beat you
you look irresponsible self
just go and do clean up to avoid more beating
because you look like a bandit
bruh i knw yhu dont knw the meaning of fashion if you can call that bushy hair...in btw everybody choice of dress are differ and that those not subject him to harassment

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2017
cooljude:

I was harassed by NDLEA on my way to UYO to watch Nigeria's match. I was well dressed, almost same story only that they saw some conversation between my friends and I and they were hell bent that I must pay "shebi u dey do Yahoo". I refused and they kept me handcuffed in their van for more than two hours.

They told me that they would take me to their office and hand me over to EFCC, I kept quiet. Meanwhile, other people had paid, some 70k while the list was 50k after begging them and calling someone to transfer funds for him.

I was the only one remaining, I had called my Dad. They told me that even if I call the IG of police, they would be done with me before any help arrives. On our way to their office, they diverted into a bush path and honestly cold chills ran through my spine, one if their operatives became scared and started asking them where they were taking me to. Their and then I know sey water don pass Garri. I agreed to pay the sum of 30k.

I have being reading stories on Nairaland and I never for once believe that it would ever happen to me. The experience would leave you scarred. Being innocent is subjective and most of this operatives are criminal.

Jesus is lord,NDLEA stop you too...What is happening in nigeria....So no money for weed again.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by sirley(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2017
They asked me to get into their bus but I refused..... They asked to check my phone but I refused..... And u'r still complaining that they traumatized u. It's ur fault oooo
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Vacora(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:

And struggling with law enforcement officers is not a criminal offense?

Everybody knows that it is against your constitutional right for an officer of the law to search your phone or personal effects without a search warrant.

However, in Nigeria the constitution is not respected. Even Buhari does not uphold the constitution. Most things are done conventionally instead of constitutionally.

This is not right I agree but the system has been altered in such a way that, many don claim my right this, my right that and ended up framed, jailed and killed.

E b lyk say, u never experience or see when Nigeria police dey change matter for person head.

That young man was just lucky he is a corpse, else him for see hell for those SARS hand.

Finally, when u are in Rome, you behave like a Roman, when u are in Nigeria, you behave like one.

U think those ogas @ the top in the police force will tell u that it is right for a police officer to search your phone?

Come on, wake up because you are obviously sleeping even at noonday!

Who do you think will win this case if it actually saw the light of day in a competent court? Once an officer conducts an unlawful arrest or illegal search, it becomes open season because the civilian can physically resist and the court will find that officers were not acting in accordance with their duties or complied with due legislation. Let me enlighten your dimwitted response, the officers will find themselves reprimanded or criminal proceeding held against them for conducting an illegal search, false imprisonment and assault. The NYSC chap will be found not guilty of resisting arrest. What offence did he commit? It is a question of law and facts. It is wrong and should not happen to any member of public.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2017
GUY ABEG FREE DOS PIPU .....AS PIPU DEY TELL U NOW THAT U R LUCKY ..... WHO BE UR PAPA IN DIS COUNTRY .... COS AM SURE DIS USELESS ACT CAN NEVER HAPPEN TO DAVIDO AND DEN ADENUGA AND SOME OTHER COMMISIONERS AND MINISTERS CHILDREN ... BY NOW SANGO DPO WILL BE RUNNING UP AND DOWN TO SAVE HIS JOB IN OTHER TO PROVIDE DOS STUPID AND USELESS SARS......ESPECIALLY THAT SANGO ... DEY WILL BE LOOKING FOR GUYS THAT HAVE MADE DIA MONEY WHILE STRUGGLING ON D STREET ....IF U DRESS WELL, NA WAHALA ....IF U NO COMB UR HAIR NA PROBLEM .....SO SOMEONE CANNOT BE POOR OR RICH IN PEACE IN NAIJA AGAIN ..... INFACT ....NA ZOO WE DEY

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by otokx(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Nigerians are very particular about outward appearances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

From the guy's pic, I can only conclude that those SARS operatives were only doing their legitimate job.

Without mincing words, the guy looks like a struggling yahoo boy!

Some corpers think wearing khaki gives them an immunity from being interrogated or arrested by the police.

What a daft orientation!

He was even struggling with them, they should have given him the beating of his miserable life.

Many Nigerians who are claiming this and that is my right have never for once opened the Nigerian constitution, some have never even seen the Nigerian constitution talkless of owning one.

All they know is right to life, life to possession of property, freedom of movement bla bla bla that they were thought in social studies while in primary school.

He should just go and be thanking his stars that he was let go.

Nonsense!
u are stupid bro, how can africa move forward with this kind of mentality, even if he was a struggling yahoo boy, is it left for the sars or court to decide.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2017
marshalcarter:

lwkmd ooooo grin grin grin stop naaaa....I don troway suya wey i manage beg now cry
u dey chop suya for early mor mor so. chai
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Lotechi(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2017
it is so tiring being a Nigerian in Nigeria. We have "rogue" elements who parade themselves as leaders.According to Plato, leadership is a craft and so every leader should master the craft of leadership. But that is not the case in Nigeria.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Habyz(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
To those of you complaining about his hairdo, there are touts, thieves, murderers, greedy politicians, ritualists who go on lowly cut hair and do far worse things than this man might ever think of doing, even though I wouldn't rock that style it is unfair to judge people based on their looks. If there's any truth to this story I pray that those bastards meet their waterloo today, they have absolutely no right checking a citizens phone, he was smart enough to get the plate number and I hope someone who will be able to help would see this and do the needful. That aside I think the IG should be sacked and my reason is that the police are grossly under equipped. You cannot expect a average policeman whose salary is a little over 20,000 for a month to even try to protect any citizen, you can't expect them to buy their uniforms out of that amount and cater for their family without looking for other means.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
Serves you right, the day you start arguing or exchange words with Nigeria military people's becomes the day your life brutality begins. some months ago I was returning from Ogun state, under Oshodi bridge, thank God you know how volatile Oshodi is, at about 9pm, some men of RRS under the bridge stopped me with my bag hanged on, they asked me to identify my self, I moved closer to them, hailed them for a good job, now I identified my self to them, they asked for my ID thank God I had it on me, one of asked in Hausa language that my bag should be searched, before he could finish speaking I handed my bag to one of them to search. At my back was a police van filled up with victims, some of them were crying and begging, along the lane, I was asked to go, but one of them called me and say Bros find us something na, I now brought out the N500 on me I told them that" na my last card be dis na de money wenI wan use reach house this night and go work tomorrow, be dis". That was how we ended it with the men on Uniform that night. Learning point don't ever involve the police, Mopol or any uniform men in argument.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
hoover420:

Are you a dog? Cos I see no reason why you would want to BIT your fellow human undecided
I PRAY U JOIN UNIFORM JOB, DATS WEN U WILL UNDERSTAND ALOT OF THINGS
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by dynicks(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2017
And finally u gave them ur phone after uv been beaten nd humiliated...All these would have been avoided if u had kept ur ego aside...u were busy forming federal government pikin...you happen to be in a country where most persons r frustrated nd everyone is a suspect especially the haggered looking ones....u happen to be in a country where u get to be addressed the way u look at first instance nd d manner at which u react matters...they drove u down a lonely path..what if they had shot u nd labelled u a criminal?....Next time just be careful nd apply wisdom ...u only live once

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Why didn't you just give them the phone!? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2017
With that haircut u reaaly look like Cult member/yahoo.
Never with rusty ak47 carrying Police men, except if u are riding an expensive Car.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by lovetterrison(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
Just look at his pix and he's complaining of being harassed
what is wrong with the pics angry..Uncivilized homosapien

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Alao96(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2017
omo dem no beat you at all...this one Na child's to wetin dem do ma nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.