Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:49 AM

Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" (59309 Views)

Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic / I Can't Marry A Woman Who Can't Cook - See Lady Reply / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by IamHeWrites: 5:48am On Sep 18, 2018
A young lady's epic reply to a question on Twitter has made her go viral.

Igbo boy asked;
"Nah girls on a real, what would you do if your husbands mum slapped you?"

A lot of answers followed the question, but Shomi's answer stood out and has now gone viral.

She replied;
"Why do you lots like to imagine your mum's slapping your future wives?

You as the son of the mad woman, what would YOU do?"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9854/see-ladys-reply-to-what-would-you-do-if-your-husbands-mum-slapped-you.html

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Airforce1(m): 6:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Marry this fat fool at your own peril .

The day you disrespect my mom will signal your end of days .

I will not only Unlove you , I will make sure you're seriously dealt with after which you will apologise to my mom for your misconduct.

My mom is a calm and loving woman , she no dey pass her boundary .
If she gets angry at you , thats because you've done something terribly wrong .

No man should condone a disrespectful house wife/girlfriend.

507 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Jamariwolff(f): 6:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Nigeria men can imagine nonsense.

Well I would sense it before marriage, smh.

94 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by H2Ossss(m): 6:13am On Sep 18, 2018
who is slapping who again ohh

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by 9cent(m): 6:24am On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
Marry this fat fool at your own peril .

The day you disrespect my mom will signal your end of days .

I will not only Unlove you , I will make sure you're seriously dealt with after which you will apologise to her for your misconduct.

My mom is a calm and loving woman , she no dey pass her boundary .
If she gets angry at you , thats because you've done something terribly wrong .

No man should condone a disrespectful house wife/girlfriend.

So you're saying is right for mom to slap her sons wife ?

232 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Airforce1(m): 6:29am On Sep 18, 2018
9cent:

So you're saying is right for mom to slap her sons wife ?

I've got the best mom in the whole world .

She's soft hearted and caring to a fault .

Like I said in my previous comment , she no dey pass her boundary .

If any woman all in the name of love we shared disrespect my mom , I will punish her after which she will apologise .

197 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Homeboiy: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2018
Well my mom can't even do that
so no need for me to imagine

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by chris31(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2018
I will choose my mum over my wife any day any time

210 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by vanida6: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2018
Uhmm slap me e no go happend sef angry

8 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by chiommy123(f): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2018
No need slapping anybody the same way you want her to wait till her husband comes back to complain or report whatever was done to her why not do same.

16 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Tamarapetty(f): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Mum is soo gentle cheesy

Btw why would she slap me for no reason?? sad

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by columbus007(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2018
nobody is answering her question on nairaland no to dey jump enter mention dem sabi grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by johnwizey: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2018
My mom is cool and even I her son, I can't recollect the last time she said harsh words to me not to talk of slap even when I know I deserve it. So for my mom to slap my babe, she must have done something real bad. I no go ask questions if I come back o, if possible na to join my mama slap her. But I trust bae sha, she sef dey cool. I don't think it can happen to me though

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Airforce1(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2018
johnwizey:
My mom is cool and even I her son, I can't recollect the last time she said harsh words to me not to talk of slap even when I know I deserve it. So for my mom to slap my babe, she must have done something real bad. I no go ask questions if I come back o, if possible na to join my mama slap her. But I trust bae sha, she sef dey cool. I don't think it can happen to me though

The bolded tho

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by folake4u(f): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2018
Nigerian men love imagining the impossible too much.

13 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by ThatKING(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2018
To those supporting their mother, No physical abuse in whatever manner is proper...

What will you do if your wife's Father slapped you??

203 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by romenna: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2018
folake4u:
Nigerian men love imagining the impossible too much.
the impossible? ur mother neva slap u once?
tho i will never support my mum to do that but my dear, if e happen, no reason anytin for ur own good.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by crispyvick(f): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2018
ThatKING:
To those supporting their mother, No physical abuse in whatever manner is proper...

Abegi ask them joor.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
If my mom slaps my wife, I want her to use all her energy to cry till I come back from work.

9 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
that clapback was madddd...mass murder typa mad.

However, since I would never consider slapping my mother in-law assuming tables were turned, then if my wife did that, that is a while lot of doom and gloom for her oooo. Cos here's what.... both the husband and his mother cannot just erase the memory of the event. She had better not try that EVER!

get this IFA for your cars and thank me later
https://www.nairaland.com/4522164/say-bye-trial-n-error

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by daviesblaze(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
ThatKING:

simple. i'll walk out. his conscience won't be at rest until he tenders an apology

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
I know a woman two compounds away from my apartment that slapped her husband mum. The husband mum called her man (The wife husband father) that one came and ordered the wife out of his son house. The son refused, broke bottles and wanted to stab the father after a very very serious shouting and argument. People separated them.the son now locked his wife in the house. Took the key and left to his friend place.

Seriously I am afraid of getting married if I don’t have my own money. I can’t and will never be a house wife. A lazy one for that matter

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by xendra: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:

I've got the best mom in the whole world .

She's soft hearted and caring to a fault .

Like I said in my previous comment , she no dey pass her boundary .

If any woman all in the name of love we shared disrespect my mom , I will punish her after which she will apologise .
chai, see you here again. I talk am say this boy no go get sense, the question is not if you have a simple mother that doesn't cross boundary, the question is if she already crossed boundary and slaps your wife.

If your own no dey cross boundary then the post is not for you.

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Airforce1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
xendra:
chai, see you here again. I talk am say this boy no go get sense, the question is not if you have a simple mother that doesn't cross boundary, the question is if she already crossed boundary and slaps your wife.

If your own no dey cross boundary then the post is not for you.

Keep following me up and down nairaland

I'm your super star

32 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Biglittlelois(f): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
I love that lady already, they like imagining negative things

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.