Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This (4159 Views)

Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) / ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Leakdaddy: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2017
So I literally showed this idiot babe all the signs I liker and loved her for over 3 months.
She was a broke girl, I fed and cared for her for 3 good months cox we lived in opposite lodges in the university.
How would I have known the b itch was just like other b itches I've met in the past... How would I have known the guy I was actually planning on making my best friend in my lodge was the guy she'd be flirting around with in my presence.

The one that seems to crack my head the most was the event that happened yesterday.
This idiot girl had the gust and audacity to rub it in my face that I'm a loser.
We were having a lodge party... I was sitting close to this guy I was about to start calling best friend.
The idiotic bit CH who ate my food and fooled around with me came to this guy, asked him for his key and told him she will be sleeping inside waiting for him.

Don't know how to write well or narrate this well, but I tell u guys, that moment... The bottle of origin I was drinking fell from my hand.
Had to clean my face with my hands to make sure it was really her hu just said that.

I was so disappointed and heart broken.
Someone I was expecting a positive reply from after all the care and everything.
This girls are bunch of idiots... Guys pls anywhere u see them just f uck them and leave them.... Never ever spend anything on their heads if u haven't f ucked them.
They are really stu pid.
Foolish creatures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2017
grin

I pity you really......Sorry oooo grin grin grin grin
The girl really dehuMANized you

3 Likes

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Who send you work to feed her and help her? undecided undecided

Rants of a bvtch Nigga.

I hope you know mommy is also a lady sha...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Na today

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Leakdaddy: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Rants of a bvtch Nigga.

See them

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2017
1. Because you fed and cared for her for 3 months you felt you deserved her unconditionally

2. you spend on girls to guilt them Into being with you

3. You must have knew she preferred your best friend but because u felt you've 'done so much' you ignored that

you are the stupid idiotic and foolish creature here.

I have no idea why guys in their twenties(early and mid twenties) are dumb, immature, thirsty dogs. you can't have an intelligent conversation with most of them because they are so dull and know next to nothing with no plans vison or goals.

Instead of you to rant about the opposite sex why don't you channel your frustrations into something else, girls will always come and go but your success will never leave you if you work hard

11 Likes

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Rants of a bvtch Nigga.

Lol calm down now try and feel his pain you must be a good defensive midfielder
Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2017
Leakdaddy:

See them
Dem what? undecided undecided

You think being a good samaritan was gonn get you in her pants? Did she ask you to feed her? You were just being nice.

You aren't even her Bf, you were just a self-appointed MAGA.cheesy

5 Likes

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2017
Hahahahah she really did you bad lol grin

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by makydebbie(f): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Your hustle no pay its painful. grin

3 Likes

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2017
Dude geeeet oooout of town abeg undecided

For 3 fúcking months you had the opportunity to express clearly what you felt and what you wanted - but you never did! Now she is off and you're throwing tantrums.

Fools learn from experience. I hope you have.

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2017
Leakdaddy:
So I literally showed this idiot babe all the signs I liker and loved her for over 3 months.
She was a broke girl, I fed and cared for her for 3 good months cox we lived in opposite lodges in the university.
How would I have known the b itch was just like other b itches I've met in the past... How would I have known the guy I was actually planning on making my best friend in my lodge was the guy she'd be flirting around with in my presence.

The one that seems to crack my head the most was the event that happened yesterday.
This idiot girl had the gust and audacity to rub it in my face that I'm a loser.
We were having a lodge party... I was sitting close to this guy I was about to start calling best friend.
The idiotic bit CH who ate my food and fooled around with me came to this guy, asked him for his key and told him she will be sleeping inside waiting for him.

Don't know how to write well or narrate this well, but I tell u guys, that moment... The bottle of origin I was drinking fell from my hand.
Had to clean my face with my hands to make sure it was really her hu just said that.

Someone I was expecting a positive reply from after all the care and everything.
This girls are bunch of idiots... Guys pls anywhere u see them just f uck them and leave them.... Never ever spend anything on their heads if u haven't f ucked them.
They are really stu pid.
Foolish creatures
You should blame yourself, not the girl.

Did you ever ask her out and she said yes then ended up behaving that way?, I guess no. You're the one who volunteered to feed her for three months and she enjoyed the privilege while placing you on friendzone. Buying a girl meals doesn't automatically make her your girlfriend.

Bottom line, you should have asked her out.

3 Likes

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by izaray(f): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:
1. Because you fed and cared for her for 3 months you felt you deserved her unconditionally

3. You must have knew she preferred your best friend but because u felt you've 'done so much' you ignored that

I have no idea why guys in their twenties(early and mid twenties) are dumb, immature, thirsty dogs. you can't have an intelligent conversation with most of them because they are so dull and know next to nothing with no plans vison or goals.

Instead of you to rant about the opposite sex why don't you channel your frustrations into something else, girls will always come and go but your success will never leave you if you work hard
My dear, why worry over some stpid, idiotic, and senseless post...Op has already classified all ladies as ungraful and bitches creatures, including his sisters and mum that gave birth to him. Just because of pussy Your name na sorry angry

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Leakdaddy: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:

You're mad stupid and a LovePeddler.
If she knew it was my friend she preferred, why didn't she tell me earlier instead of leading me on?
Idiot once again

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Leakdaddy: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dem what? undecided undecided

You think being a good samaritan was gonn get you in her pants? Did she ask you to feed her? You were just being nice.

You aren't even her Bf, you were just a self-appointed MAGA.cheesy
See them.
Witches and wizard.
All of you whores will surely make hell fire, its a must.
If she knew it was my friend she preferred, why didn't she tell me?
Idiotic fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Leakdaddy: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2017
izaray:
My dear, why worry over some stpid, idiotic, and senseless post...Op has already classified all ladies as ungraful and bitches creatures, including his sisters and mum that gave birth to him. Just because of pussy Your name na sorry angry
Foolish daughter of a senseless maggot.
Its your type they use for ritual.
Ashawos in church girl clothing.

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Leakdaddy: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2017
kimbraa:
You should blame yourself, not the girl.

Did you ever ask her out and she said yes then ended up behaving that way?, I guess no. You're the one who volunteered to feed her for three months and she enjoyed the privilege while placing you on friendzone. Buying a girl meals doesn't automatically make her your girlfriend.

Bottom line, you should have asked her out.
U get sense small
Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2017
Leakdaddy:

See them.
Witches and wizard.
All of you whores will surely make hell fire, its a must.
If she knew it was my friend she preferred, why didn't she tell me?
Idiotic fool
Just shut up! Why should she tell you? On what ground? Odte.
Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by deafeyez: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2017
Some boys are just so annoying. Feeding and spending on women doesn't make them like u. It's in the power of communication and self control.

However, today is My Birthday. I appreciate your likes. I no dey force ona o but it's necessary. grin

7 Likes

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by stobery(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Leakdaddy:

You're mad stupid and a LovePeddler.
If she knew it was my friend she preferred, why didn't she tell me earlier instead of leading me on?
Idiot once again

Not that am supporting them ashy posting up there oo

But did you tell her what you rili want from her?

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Leakdaddy: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Just shut up! Why should she tell you? On what ground? Odte.
Why she for no tell me?
Idiot

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Leakdaddy: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2017
stobery:

She knew
Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by izaray(f): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Leakdaddy:

Foolish daughter of a senseless maggot.
Its your type they use for ritual.
Ashawos in church girl clothing.
Eyah!! I can see you are really pained undecided, and you think the best way to get off it, is to come here and rub it on everyone's face Exchanging words with you will really be a wast of time...

No wonder d lady in question dumped you for a better and matured dude.

3 Likes

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2017
lalas247 MhisTahrah makydebbie. .come and see this one o
Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther another one o
Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2017
.so that's the reason you have to generalize? ?life is full of uos and downs,if it gets to you,,chill and be focused and not to rant on NL.
Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by stobery(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Leakdaddy:

She knew

Lol..it doesn't work that way

You have to tell her by yourself, even if she is an underage

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2017
stobery:

Excuse me please, who are the ashyz?
Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by vislabraye(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Leakdaddy:

They are really stu pid.
Foolish creatures

Lolz. Take heart. Na so e dey happen. No invest 2 much.
Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Leakdaddy: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2017
izaray:
Eyah!! I can see you are really pained undecided, and you think the best way to get off it, is to come here and rub it on everyone's face Exchanging words with you will really be a wast of time...

No wonder d lady in question dumped you for a better and matured dude.
See them.
She left cox she's as stupid as u are.
Senseless creatures

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by stobery(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:

You!
Any oda kwestion?

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This by Leakdaddy: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You're the queen of all the ashys on nairaland.
Senseless iguana

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Have Made Into Semi Finals If You Can Do These 5 Things Infront Of Your Man / Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) / I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.