Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) (4151 Views)

Anambra Billionaire Gifts Girlfriend N100million Naira As Birthday Gift - Pic / Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife / MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by siofra(f): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Janet Jackson married a Qatar billionaire in 2012. There were two clauses in the prenuptial agreement:

1) she would get 100 million dollars if the marriage lasted at least 5 years.
2) she would get 100 million dollars if she gave the tycoon an heir.

In 2016 at age 49 she got pregnant. She gave birth in 2017, the year they completed 5 years of marriage.

The same year she filed for divorce and received $200 million from the tycoon.

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by siofra(f): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
What a smart assed woman!!

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by virginprincess(f): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
shocked shocked,This is kind of man i'm definately looking for,my own case is that we will never divorce,we will live together as couples and enjoy all the fame,wealth and power together with our children.

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by advanceDNA: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Money miss road....why marry someone u know came for the cash, old cargo for that matter .... i'll never undertsand some men

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by siofra(f): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
Money miss road....why marry someone u know came for the cash, old cargo for that matter .... i'll never undertsand some men

Abeg let another money miss road jam me.

Janet Jackson is a famous Hollywood star. Do you know how much these Arab billionaires clamour to marry Hollywood stars? Even stars in their eighties like Cher are not left out.

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by advanceDNA: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
siofra:

Janet Jackson is a famous Hollywood star. Do you know how much these Arab billionaires clamour to marry Hollywood stars? Even stars in their eighties like Cher are not left out.

Lol... so marrying for just 5 years, a washed down, former singer with no street/stage cred and next to zero social media popularity is supoosed to be some kind acheivement to an oil billionare??Okay oooo..

i hope u meet your money miss road

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by Tinububalls: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Siloh is around the corner. Keep hoping till 202tinubu's logo.

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by Jeon(f): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is why I drop relationsex at side..
I need to make that money in other to mingle around with them upgrades.

MONEY LOOK FOR MONEY

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by gasparpisciotta: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
To op and her cronies, what do you bring to the table?

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by Illegal1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by obinna58(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
See their role model, your aim is to find a man who loves you and then swindle him

Proudly Shameless grin

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by siofra(f): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
To op and her cronies, what do you bring to the table?

Only broke, poor men ask that dumb question. Billionaires don't.

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by siofra(f): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jeon:
This is why I drop relationsex at side..
I need to make that money in other to mingle around with them upgrades.

MONEY LOOK FOR MONEY

You're right!

You need to attain a certain level of class to mingle with men like this.

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by gasparpisciotta: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
siofra:

Only broke, poor men ask that dumb question. Billionaires don't.

Janet Jackson is not your ordinary gold digging arse licking Naija gal hustler ....

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by siofra(f): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Janet Jackson is not your ordinary gold digging arse licking Naija gal hustler ....

Exactly, she's not like your mother.

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by gasparpisciotta: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
siofra:

Exactly, she's not like your mother.

Hmmm you have crossed your path.

I wonder what kinda of mother raised you, I guess she must have been busy whoring around bedding diseased infested men...whose diseases ate up your peanut brain while she was at her trade

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by siofra(f): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Hmmm you have crossed your path.

I wonder what kinda of mother raised me, I guess she must have been busy whoring around bedding diseased infested men...whose diseases ate up my peanut brain

Eyah! I feel your pain, but let your mother live her life.

My own mother married my father as a virgin so I can't relate.

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by gasparpisciotta: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
siofra:

Virgin my foot.

I went through a few of your posts and concluded that you were a chip off the old block.

Your upbringing is apparently deficient despite your best effort to project yourself as a sane.

Imagine selling yourself to the highest bidder is clearly reminiscent of your background.

A dog does not give birth to a goat

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by Countersam(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=siofra post=118804167][/quote]

HOE 2.0

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by advanceDNA: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Virgin my foot.

I went through a few of your posts and concluded that you were a chip off the old block.

Your upbringing is apparently deficient despite your best effort to project yourself as a sane human.

Imagine selling yourself to the highest bidder is clearly reminiscent of your background.

A dog does not give birth to a goat

I carry rpg come knife fight

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by Jman06(m): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Some men are just so foolish!

See the way women are outsmarting them and making away with heavy chunks of their wealth. Later somebody would be telling me about how women are hypergamous nonsense! Nobody is created specially to be spoon-fed by others. People can just be greedily opportunistic either men or women. However, some women have taken things to a whole new fraudulent level, while some simps that call themselves men see nothing wrong in that.
Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by olaeffect(m): 1:22am On Dec 01, 2022
virginprincess:
shocked shocked,This is kind of man i'm definately looking for,my own case is that we will never divorce,we will live together as couples and enjoy all the fame,wealth and power together with our children.

Unfortunately such a man would not be interested in you.
You are not Janet Jackson. Such men also need a woman they can get value from grin
They are not like Nigerian men that will just pick a girl that has obsoletely nothing tangible to add to his life and destiny, while she will only be leaching on him for the source of livelihood for her whole generation.

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by Captainero: 2:20am On Dec 01, 2022
Janet Jackson is sister to the legend Late Pop star, Michael "Wacko" Jackson, she is also an established music artist and actress herself, who are you and who are your family?
Na so una go wan hang cloth where una hand no reach.
siofra:

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:29am On Dec 01, 2022
virginprincess:

You can apply at www.nednwoko.com

There you will find your future billionaire husband.

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by Harddiskng(m): 2:33am On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

virginprincess:

Lmao y’all lazy asses should be looking for Jobs.

Not reaping where you did not sow. Awoof dey purge belle cheesy

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:33am On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

Thank God say, na you use your mouth talk say, na Hollywood star she be and also, her brother was the late Micheal Jackson.

So you need to start from somewhere, even if na Nollywood make you join, at least from there, Ned Nwoko fit come marry you.

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:42am On Dec 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

Is your surname Jackson ?

Geddifok biko

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by Jeon(f): 5:33am On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

You're right!

You need to attain a certain level of class to mingle with men like this.

100% correct.

Richies stays in their own circle[not all those 10 Naira rich].. So you have to be like them before any other thing.

Happy New Month

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by Premiumwriter: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

so you know this and yet somehow your broke, fameless, starless and hungry ass feels entitled to have what Janet Jackson had?

Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by advanceDNA: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Is your surname Jackson ?

Geddifok biko

U enter my mention to insult me just becos u no agree with my comment ... Is this one mad niiii ??
Re: Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders / I Have A Crush On Kiddablingzz