Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People (4966 Views)

NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Sorry to disappoint you segunojo866, those that have tried to beat the gods all ended up insane. Atheists has realized that their sick dreams of destroying all religions especially Islam and Christianity will NEVER succeed.

I have always advised Atheists that I see a unique talent among most of them that can be used profitably and effectively. Instead of dismantling, analyzing and trashing religions, they should target their hatred toward man made products.

Atheists can also creatively use Evolution theory and cleverly mixed it into their arguments to prove that the Toyota engine pistons evolved from disgruntled nuts and bolts.
is God real?
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
is God real?
Your question has been effectively answered a billion times in history.

A professor said to Greg, “I hear you won an award, how did you do that ?
Greg replied, “It is God that is doing everything for us sir.”
Professor, God ?
Greg, Yes sir
Prof, “Which God ?
Geg, He is in heaven,
Prof, can you see your God ?
Geg, No sir.
Prof, Can you touch your God
Greg, No sir.

Prof says angrily, Then there is no God !!!
Greg looks surprised by this s0-called intelligent mans opinion.
Prof then says that science has proven it, that anything you cant see or touch does not exist. Therefore you don’t have a God !!!! I am a Prof, I know things that you don’t.

Greg recovers and asks, Prof how do you know there is no God ?
Prof says, Common sense, I use my sense.
Grey asks, where is your sense ?
Prof says, It is up here, pointing to his head.
Grey asks, Can you see your sense ?
Prof says, No.
Greg asks, Can you touch your sense ?
Prof says, no.
Greg says, That means that your sense don’t exist, because according to science anything you cant see or touch does not exit. Therefore you don’t have any sense prof.
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Your question has been effectively answered a billion times in history.

A professor said to Greg, “I hear you won an award, how did you do that ?
Greg replied, “It is God that is doing everything for us sir.”
Professor, God ?
Greg, Yes sir
Prof, “Which God ?
Geg, He is in heaven,
Prof, can you see your God ?
Geg, No sir.
Prof, Can you touch your God
Greg, No sir.

Prof says angrily, Then there is no God !!!
Greg looks surprised by this s0-called intelligent mans opinion.
Prof then says that science has proven it, that anything you cant see or touch does not exist. Therefore you don’t have a God !!!! I am a Prof, I know things that you don’t.

Greg recovers and asks, Prof how do you know there is no God ?
Prof says, Common sense, I use my sense.
Grey asks, where is your sense ?
Prof says, It is up here, pointing to his head.
Grey asks, Can you see your sense ?
Prof says, No.
Greg asks, Can you touch your sense ?
Prof says, no.
Greg says, That means that your sense don’t exist, because according to science anything you cant see or touch does not exit. Therefore you don’t have any sense prof.
funny grin
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by KAYD007(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Awesome segunojo866 ! I can clearly see that this is your honest feelings on these issues.
You are honestly writing about the massive doubts and never-ending confusion and fear dominating our lives globally.

I can only suggest you make a list of your points above according to importance to you, then work to clear your mind and settle your peace on each issue one by one. It may take you a year or more.
Because if you dont, you will rob yourself of the joy of living inside an evil world. Chose your battles wisely, dont fight the Gods, no one has ever won this battle.

No one should fight the Gods....we should just simply ignore their existence!
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
KAYD007:

good quote. Please search my newly launched topic on nairaland
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
KAYD007:

good quote. Please check out my newly launched topic on nairaland
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
KAYD007:

To ignore something is to fight it.
What does it mean when the world watch Atheists use billions of Gigabytes of their hard earned data "IGNORING THE gods."

It means that the gods cant be ignored.

Consider a stunning remark Atheists demi-god, Sam Harris made to an interviewer in 2009: He wishfully said, “If I could wave a magic wand and get rid of either rape or religion, I would not hesitate to get rid of religion.” THE gods cannot be ignored !

Consider the prophet of modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins to stop prayers in schools, he signed, in 2006, of a petition to the British Prime Minister that called for making it “illegal to indoctrinate or define children by religion before the age of 16.

Learn from your Atheist Prophet and Demi-god, Dawkins and Harris, THE gods CAN NEVER BE IGNORED !

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
KAYD007:

To ignore something is to fight it. KAYD007,you are in effect saying "No one should fight the Gods,we should just simply FIGHT their existence."
Atheists have been extremely unsuccessful over the past 2700 yrs. The modern prophets Harris and Dawkins have failed miserably.

What does it mean when the world watch Atheists use billions of Gigabytes of their hard earned data "IGNORING THE gods."

It means that the gods cant be ignored.

Consider a stunning remark Atheists demi-god, Sam Harris made to an interviewer in 2009: He wishfully said, “If I could wave a magic wand and get rid of either rape or religion, I would not hesitate to get rid of religion.” THE gods cannot be ignored !

Consider the prophet of modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins to stop prayers in schools, he signed, in 2006, of a petition to the British Prime Minister that called for making it “illegal to indoctrinate or define children by religion before the age of 16.

Learn from your Atheist Prophet and Demi-god, Dawkins and Harris, THE gods CAN NEVER BE IGNORED !

butterflyl1on, Vaxx, segunojo866

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
KAYD007:

KAYD007, To ignore is to fight. The prophets of Atheism, Harris and Dawkins clearly prove that the gods can never be ignored.
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by abduljabbar4(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
I was once a Christian before converting to an atheist guy but to be honest with you religious Nairalanders and also the atheists here, am so sure you all are confused people. For instance, the Christian religion is divided into so many doctrines and each doctrines share a different quotation of the Bible. As a result of this confusion so many churches are at war with each other. I still remember attending white garment church and the fake prophetess always condemn other churches also redeemed is another commercial church that criticized other doctrines. Hahahahahaha let me just conclude that Christianity is a lost journey.
Islam is another dangerous religion and it's the most popular religion that promotes child trafficking. I can't still believe that a prophet in the Quran slept with a 9years old girl and got married to her when she was just 6years (nairaland please don't banned me i didn't call anybody name) true Muslims must practice jihad which means holy war. Please don't blame Boko Haram, Isis and some other crazy Islamic terrorists group. They are simply obeying God commandment in the Quran.
Finally the atheists, I noticed that atheists are so intelligent with Bible and Quran stuff. Most of them were strong devoted Christian or Muslim before but later decide to rebel against their terrorists god Jehovah and Allah. Atheists are not free thinkers because most of their time is spent attacking religion. I know the idea of a personal god is bullshit but atheists idea of humans evolving from apes is a bigger bullshit. Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawking, Charles Darwin are among the irrational fools promoting stupid books about evolution. My views are complex i will define myself as 60percent agnostic 30percent atheist,10percent Christian and ZERO percent Muslim.
bullerflyl1on, Ysakaws1,OtemAtum,HardMirror,theonejabulani,bloodofthelamb,JackBizzle,malvisguy,Nuhvey, OLAADEGBU, ScienceWatch, chemystery, 1sharon, holatin, EmpressT, GodsMopol, AlmighteeAllah, Jared77,festwis,Babatunde360,hahn,martinez19,Erison662,Felixomor,dalaman,vaxx,Daeylar,johnndon22,ToZaraWithaz,hopefulLandlord please come and contribute grin grin

Where did you get that information from? please tell me
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
I was once a Christian before converting to an atheist guy but to be honest with you religious Nairalanders and also the atheists here, am so sure you all are confused people. For instance, the Christian religion is divided into so many doctrines and each doctrines share a different quotation of the Bible.

Islam is another dangerous religion and it's the most popular religion that promotes child trafficking. I can't still believe that a prophet in the Quran slept with a 9years old girl and got married to her when she was just 6years (nairaland please don't banned me i didn't call anybody name)

Atheists are not free thinkers because most of their time is spent attacking religion. I know the idea of a personal god is bullshit but atheists idea of humans evolving from apes is a bigger bullshit. Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawking, Charles Darwin are among the irrational fools promoting stupid books about evolution.

Could you be wrong about Atheists claims that they evolved from brainless Amoebae, to fish, to mammals, to monkey, to Apes, then to human ?

Could you be wrong ?

What are the chances of a brainless Amoebae evolving into a fish, then mammals, then monkey, then Apes, then to human ?

I am a gambling man, tell me what are the odds that a brainless material Amoebae would evolve into a Human with an immaterial conscience or morality ?

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by butterflyl1on: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Could you be wrong about Atheists claims that they evolved from brainless Amoebae, to fish, to mammals, to monkey, to Apes, then to human ?

Could you be wrong ?

What are the chances of a brainless Amoebae evolving into a fish, then mammals, then monkey, then Apes, then to human ?

I am a gambling man, tell me what are the odds that a brainless material Amoebae would evolve into a Human with an immaterial conscience or morality ?

The chance for this is NEVER! Immaterial conscience and morality (even as an origin) is inconceivable in a materialistic world.

Even if the tangible were to be made then wherefore did the intangible come from to make that which is tangible to become realistic and able to make workable deductions affecting it's will, desires, cravings and purpose?
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

The chance for this is NEVER! Immaterial conscience and morality (even as an origin) is inconceivable in a materialistic world.

Even if the tangible were to be made then wherefore did the intangible come from to make that which is tangible to become realistic and able to make workable deductions affecting it's will, desires, cravings and purpose?

Because of your answer, I just lost money on a bet, butterflyl1on. In spite of my loss you deserve to be honored with
QUOTE OF WEEK for the second time -

QUOTE OF WEEK goes to ;

Quote by author=butterflyl1on post=61324801 - Immaterial conscience and morality (even as an origin) is inconceivable in a materialistic world.

SALUTE !
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by butterflyl1on: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Because of your answer, I just lost money on a bet, butterflyl1on. In spite of my loss you deserve to be honored with
QUOTE OF WEEK for the second time -

QUOTE OF WEEK goes to ;

Quote by author=butterflyl1on post=61324801 - Immaterial conscience and morality (even as an origin) is inconceivable in a materialistic world.

SALUTE !

Awww what bet did you lose?

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I bet and lost 10,000 Naira that a brainless Amoebae can over 30 billion yrs evolve into an Atheist.
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by butterflyl1on: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I bet and lost 10,000 Naira that a brainless Amoebae can over 30 billion yrs evolve into an Atheist.

Hahahaha you should have known that would be logically and statistically impossible cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I just viewed you amazing topic on the extra-ordinary, courageous, humble, conscientious Professor. Lumsden. No Low-Level Atheist can bear what this man had to go through. He lost his precious career and Friends etc The brief extract below is enough to separate the wheat from the chaff and the Low-level Atheists from the Genuine Atheists.
https://www.nairaland.com/4109903/renowned-evolutionist-turns-creationist-christian#61310548
THIS IS A MUST READ FOR ALL YOUTHS IN THIS CRAZY WORLD !!!!

Dr. Lumsden had the integrity to face his new doubts honestly. He undertook a personal research project to check out the arguments for evolution, and over time, found them wanting. Based on the scientific evidence alone, he decided he must reject Darwinism, and he became a creationist. But as morning follows night, he had to face the next question, Who is the Creator?

Shortly thereafter, by coincidence or not, his daughter invited him to church. It was so out of character for this formerly crusty, self-confident evolutionist to go to church!
Not much earlier, he would have had nothing to do with religion. But now, he was open to reconsider the identity of the Creator, and whether the claims of the Bible were true. His atheistic philosophy had also left him helpless to deal with guilt and bad habits in his personal life.

This time he was open, and this time he heard the Good News that God had sent His Son to pay the penalty for our sins, and to offer men forgiveness and eternal life.

A tremendous struggle was going on in Dr. Lumsden’s heart as he listened to the sermon. When the service ended, the pastor gave an invitation to come to the front and decide once and for all, publicly, to receive Christ. Dr. Lumsden describes the turmoil he was in: “With flesh protesting every inch of the way, I found myself walking forward, down to the altar.

And there, found God! Truly, at that moment, I came to know Him, and received the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.” There’s room at the cross even for know-it-all science professors, if they are willing to humble themselves and bow before the Creator to whom the scientific evidence points.
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by EmpressT(f): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hey segun! Thanks for the invite.
segunojo866:
I was once a Christian before converting to an atheist guy but to be honest with you religious Nairalanders and also the atheists here, am so sure you all are confused people. For instance, the Christian religion is divided into so many doctrines and each doctrines share a different quotation of the Bible. As a result of this confusion so many churches are at war with each other. I still remember attending white garment church and the fake prophetess always condemn other churches also redeemed is another commercial church that criticized other doctrines. Hahahahahaha let me just conclude that Christianity is a lost journey.
Islam is another dangerous religion and it's the most popular religion that promotes child trafficking. I can't still believe that a prophet in the Quran slept with a 9years old girl and got married to her when she was just 6years (nairaland please don't banned me i didn't call anybody name) true Muslims must practice jihad which means holy war. Please don't blame Boko Haram, Isis and some other crazy Islamic terrorists group. They are simply obeying God commandment in the Quran.
Finally the atheists, I noticed that atheists are so intelligent with Bible and Quran stuff. Most of them were strong devoted Christian or Muslim before but later decide to rebel against their terrorists god Jehovah and Allah. Atheists are not free thinkers because most of their time is spent attacking religion. I know the idea of a personal god is bullshit but atheists idea of humans evolving from apes is a bigger bullshit. Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawking, Charles Darwin are among the irrational fools promoting stupid books about evolution. My views are complex i will define myself as 60percent agnostic 30percent atheist,10percent Christian and ZERO percent Muslim.
bullerflyl1on, Ysakaws1,OtemAtum,HardMirror,theonejabulani,bloodofthelamb,JackBizzle,malvisguy,Nuhvey, OLAADEGBU, ScienceWatch, chemystery, 1sharon, holatin, EmpressT, GodsMopol, AlmighteeAllah, Jared77,festwis,Babatunde360,hahn,martinez19,Erison662,Felixomor,dalaman,vaxx,Daeylar,johnndon22,ToZaraWithaz,hopefulLandlord please come and contribute grin grin
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by holatin(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
segunojo866:
I stop reading when you said it is God that say boko haram and co should go on inhumane spree.

so I, my family, imam wey no dey carry bomb are not religious abi, you juwrite epistle with no iota or punch of sense in it.

which religion support mass murder even cult don't go on murder spree . get sense in God's name. and start reading too.

nonsense !
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by Ericsunday619: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
holatin:
I stop reading when you said it is God that say boko haram and co should go on inhumane spree.

so I, my family, imam wey no dey carry bomb are not religious abi, you juwrite epistle with no iota or punch of sense in it.

which religion support mass murder even cult don't go on murder spree . get sense in God's name. and start reading too.

nonsense !
(1) “Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” 9:29. Check the Quran to confirm it. Dont talk what you don't know
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by Babatunde360: 5:43am On Oct 14, 2017
holatin:

nonsense !

Christianity for one it is well documented in the bible
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by Babatunde360: 5:45am On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Could you be wrong ?

This is the problem I have with people amoeba didn't evolve to become fish and we didn't evolve from apes we have a common ancestor
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by butterflyl1on: 6:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Babatunde360:

This is the problem I have with people amoeba didn't evolve to become fish and we didn't evolve from apes we have a common ancestor

And what is this common ancestor?
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by holatin(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2017
Babatunde360:

Christianity for one it is well documented in the bible
chapter pls
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by Daeylar(f): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
segunojo866, I read this topic before got confused and left it,
Decided to give it another try,

So since everyone is irrational, who is actually rational? And what makes them rational?
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by Babatunde360: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
segunojo866:

Evolution isn't something one guy or some woman just sat down in a room to form it is supported by different fields of science spanning different generations
.You can try to read more on evolution instead of depending on the nonsense the Nigeria education system has taught us .And if you don't want to read you can watch cosmos by Neil Degresse Tyson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by Babatunde360: 3:06am On Oct 15, 2017
holatin:
chapter pls

Genesis 7 :21-23
2 Chronicles 13:15-18
Joshua 6:20-21
Exodus 12:29

To name a few
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by Jesuschrist419: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Babatunde360:

Genesis 7 :21-23
2 Chronicles 13:15-18
Joshua 6:20-21
Exodus 12:29

To name a few
grin
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2017
segunojo866:
cheesy
Muslims and Christians must never ever commit the sin of bowing to Atheists demands to "PROVE" the existence of God. God has already proven it to them. Let them prove to themselves that God don't exist !!!!

I have never committed this SIN. Who remembers the command, "DO NOT THROW YOUR PEARLS TO THE SWINE?"
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by Ysakaws1: 12:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Ericsunday619:
(1) “Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” 9:29. Check the Quran to confirm it. Dont talk what you don't know
I love this�...May you become wiser daily. Though I have no idea about this, but I was very shocked to see the guy said shits emphatically.
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Muslims and Christians must never ever commit the sin of bowing to Atheists demands to "PROVE" the existence of God. God has already proven it to them. Let them prove to themselves that God don't exist !!!!

I have never committed this SIN. Who remembers the command, "DO NOT THROW YOUR PEARLS TO THE SWINE?"
atheism is the only way forward. The Africans allowed the British to influence you people with Christainity a bullshit religion. Is it bad if we influence them with our own religion?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Islam Improves On Christianity? / 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders / Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.