Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! (4977 Views)

Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by seggzz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
During my researches and questioning on religion, I decided to post some of my findings on this aspect of that may amaze the christians. Some mistakenly believe human sacrifice is forbidden in the Old Testament.You would see Pastors or priests condeming the traditional religion on this whereas they also encourage it as present in their Bible. Certainly, some of the prophets railed against it. But in at least one book, LORD God accepts human sacrifice. And in another book, LORD God is appeased by human sacrifice.
In the following account from the Book of Judges, the Israelite warrior Jephthah is about to set off to make war on the Ammonites. In payment for victory, Jephthah promises LORD God he will sacrifice the first "whatsoever" that comes from his house to greet him upon his return. Unless Jephthah keeps oxen, sheep, goats, or chickens in his living room, he must expect the promised victim will be a human being. Notice that Jephthah does not promise to sacrifice "an ox" or "a goat," etc.

And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands,

Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD's, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering.
— Judges 11:30-31 (KJV)

The first to pass through the doors of Jephthah's house upon his return is his only child, his beloved daughter.

And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.
And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back.
— Judges 11:34-35 (KJV)

Let us reflect for a moment. We know Jephthah vowed to LORD God to sacrifice "whatsoever" first came out of the door of his house. We suspect Jephthah plans to sacrifice one of his servants. But when the "whatsoever" turned out to be Jephthah's daughter, Jephthah is surprised. Notice his daughter's reaction:
And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.
— Judges 11:36 (KJV)

She expresses no surprise that LORD God would accept a human sacrifice, nor does she protest; she does not say, "Father, let's use some common sense. You know LORD God is dead set against human sacrifice. He must have thought an ox would meet you on your return, or perhaps a goat, or one of the chickens. There must be a misunderstanding." Instead, she urges her father to keep his promise. She says:
And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows.(2 Judges 11:37)

Jephthah agrees:
[b]And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains.
And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel,
That the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.
— Judges 11:38-40 (KJV)

[/b]None but perfect animals are permitted to be ritually sacrificed in Judaism. Notice that Jephthah's daughter, too, is a perfect sacrifice — she is a virgin. Notice that LORD God does not stop this human sacrifice, as he stopped the sacrifice of Abraham's son.
The Old Testament does not specify how Jephthah sacrifices his daughter, but following the correct methods for animal sacrifice, he would slit her throat first and drain her blood into a Temple service vessel; cut off her arms, legs, and head; cut the torso in sections, remove her entrails and wash them; pour, sprinkle, and smear her blood at prescribed points around the altar; and burn the flesh. Or of course, a priest might do this for him.

Bible God Accept Human Sacrifice in 2 Samuel Chapter 21
In 2 Samuel 21, David is king over Judah. A famine oppresses the land; King David learns that LORD God is punishing Israel for King Saul's sin (Saul attacked the Gibeonites in violation of Joshua's treaty Joshua 9:15). Therefore, in order to relieve the famine, David must appease the Gibeonites. On negotiation, the Gibeonites demand to be given seven descendants of Saul to be hanged "unto the LORD." David picks two of Saul's sons and five of Saul's grandsons. Coincidentally, the five grandsons are the children of Michal, the woman David had wanted to marry (see 1 Samuel 18:25). David gives these Israelites to the Gibeonites so the Gibeonites can hang them.
Then there was a famine in the days of David three years, year after.

What do you have to say to this ALL MERCIFUL GOD?

For more info->> http://seggzz2005..com.ng/2016/09/unbelievable-bible-god-accept-human.html
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
Jehovah God created human beings and He is wholeheartedly permitted to do to us as He wishes!

That's what those places are teaching.

Though in the case of the Saul's sons it was more of fairness and justice than human sacrifice.

Just like Him telling the children of Israel to wipe out or destroy a nation for their wickedness.

Moreover, all these has been set aside by the sure perfect covenant and ministry of Jesus Christ called Christianity and is no longer obtainable.

Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour today

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by seggzz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
ColinAdua Jehovah God created human beings and He is wholeheartedly permitted to do to us as He wishes!
So he created us to killed. He created us so that he can use us for blood sacrifices. What version of LOVE does your god? Is your god the same that go against killing?

Giving us bad or good examples to follow? If this is good, of what use is this good to human?

Just like Him telling the children of Israel to wipe out or destroy a nation for their wickedness.
So, he is teaching us by killing us, is this more reasonable as a human? Will you allow your country Nigeria to be destroy just because a god says so?

Moreover, all these has been set aside by the sure perfect covenant and ministry of Jesus Christ called Christianity and is no longer obtainable.

Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour today.
I should accept the god that uses Jesus(His son) as blood sacrifice? What examples does this teaches parents with their children? Can you accept traditional religion which kills human for blood sacrifices?

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by cindyrocks(f): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Keep digging up chapters and verses to criticise the Bible while the saints of God keep going to heaven daily.

"Choose this day whom you will serve. As for me and family we will serve the living God."

The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by seggzz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
cindyrocks:
Keep digging up chapters and verses to criticise the Bible while the saints of God keep going to heaven daily.

"Choose this day whom you will serve. As for me and family we will serve the living God."

The choice is yours.
The God you serve accepts human sacrifices? And you are OK with it? Is that even normal to be found in the bible that claims to be word of god and not of men?If heaven is guarantee by obeying all the commandment in the bible then no Christian can get to heaven because non of them can obey all the laws in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by EyeHateGod: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin u are taking it out of Contex

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
cindyrocks:

The choice is yours.

Hi !
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by adjoviomole(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
The people chose to sacrifice what thex chose... They made a vow to do something and they must do it...

Same way God made a vow unto some ppl in the bible and he did what he vowed to do.

Lesson to be learnt we should be careful of the vows we make, God will surely do is own part in the vow,ours shld be done as promised no matter how hard it is...

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by seggzz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
adjoviomole:
The people chose to sacrifice what thex chose... They made a vow to do something and they must do it...

Same way God made a vow unto some ppl in the bible and he did what he vowed to do.

Lesson to be learnt we should be careful of the vows we make, God will surely do is own part in the vow,ours shld be done as promised no matter how hard it is...
If promises of human blood can be accepted by your god then your god is not different from 'oro'-one of traditional deity. What lessons can you learn from a god that accept human sacrifices? Is there no other lesson to teach Jephthah without taking the only child? Is that not wickedness?

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by adjoviomole(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
seggzz:

If promises of human blood can be accepted by your god then your god is not different from 'oro'-one of traditional deity. What lessons can you learn from a god that accept human sacrifices? Is there no other lesson to teach Jephthah without taking the only child? Is that not wickedness?

Did they say they would offer humans? No they did not.

Did God say they should offer him humans? Know he did not.

The only person God told to sacrifice his son was abraham and it was a test of wich he passed.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by jared007: 12:05am On Sep 14, 2016
seggzz:

The God you serve accepts human sacrifices? And you are OK with it? Is that even normal to be found in the bible that claims to be word of god and not of men?If heaven is guarantee by obeying all the commandment in the bible then no Christian can get to heaven because non of them can obey all the laws in the bible.
You must be a bloody atheist to think u scored a goal? Well let me deflate ur pride. Firstly God does not accept human sacrifice becos dats a violation of his Mosaic-leveticus laws. Secondly if u read judges 11:30-39 carefully u will see dat his daughter was not meant to be offered and offered as a burnt sacrifice but to remain celibate as a virgin for the rest of her life. Virgins those days used to vow to serve God in his tabernacle(Ex 38: 8 others were offered as virgins to God(Num 31:15-40). Jephtha's only child was a virgin girl so she went to lament 4 two months becos she would never marry and Jephtha was sad becos there will be no descendats 4rm his seed. Verse 39 of judges 11 says "she knew no man" this prooves she remained a virgin 4 d rest of her life. Now run along Mr Atheist!

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Godwin2016: 12:28am On Sep 14, 2016
ColinAdua:
Jehovah God created human beings and He is wholeheartedly permitted to do to us as He wishes!

Though in the case of the Saul's sons it was more of fairness and justice than human sacrifice.

Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour today
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 1:32am On Sep 14, 2016
I have been saying it, you people won't listen, yahweh god is not the ALMIGHTY GOD, yahweh god is just one of the gods and nothing more. Yahweh god is blood-thirsty more than any god else. Yahweh god is Satan and he is powerless in our own world.

See the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH to read about the true GOD who created yahweh(the disobedient child) and all the other gods you have ever heard of.

MORE SO, ALMIGHTY GOD didn't make us to be worshipping anything or any god, but he made us so that we can do findings like the scientists do and then do good to one another. But yahweh god(the wicked son of ALMIGHTY GOD) puts many of us in the bondage of worship and poverty until the LIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD SHINES UPON THE BRAIN OF SOME OF US.

here is the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH containing all the truths in the lost and hidden scrolls since the time GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG TO THE PRESENT TIME AND EVEN TO THE FUTURE TIME.

THE GOLDEN RULE: USE YOUR BRAIN AND WORSHIP NO god. Do good to humanity.
Here is the truth >>> https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by adjoviomole(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
seggzz:

Did God answer is prayers or not?
If you can't see the lesson to learn from this, bye have a nice day. What I learnt from this is that we should be careful of the promises we make to God and to people.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by seggzz(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
jared007:
You must be a bloody atheist to think u scored a goal? Well let me deflate ur pride. Firstly God does not accept human sacrifice becos dats a violation of his Mosaic-leveticus laws. Secondly if u read judges 11:30-39 carefully u will see dat his daughter was not meant to be offered and offered as a burnt sacrifice but to remain celibate as a virgin for the rest of her life. Virgins those days used to vow to serve God in his tabernacle(Ex 38: 8 others were offered as virgins to God(Num 31:15-40). Jephtha's only child was a virgin girl so she went to lament 4 two months becos she would never marry and Jephtha was sad becos there will be no descendats 4rm his seed. Verse 39 of judges 11 says "she knew no man" this prooves she remained a virgin 4 d rest of her life. Now run along Mr Atheist!
Check the bolded statements above and read my next statements that follows. The child was actually sacrificed if you are honest and to who? God! I think your god knew Jephthah would surely use his only child as a sacrifice to him(bible god) except you are saying your god is not the all knowing. Why did he choose to take the only child of Jephthah since he knew the event would happened?Did he drink human blood? If No, why waste human blood in vain? of what use did he need the blood? Why not he send goat to first meet him? Why not he do just like Abraham scenario?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by seggzz(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
adjoviomole:

Did God answer is prayers or not?
If you can't see the lesson to learn from this, bye have a nice day. What I learnt from this is that we should be careful of the promises we make to God and to people.
If god answer prayer why do you diseases and death prevail over his own that serve him diligently. The Hospitals and other institutions have already testify god doesn't answers prayers. Why do we need hospitals if god answers prayer?
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
otemanuduno:
I have been saying it, you people won't listen, yahweh god is not the ALMIGHTY GOD, yahweh god is just one of the gods and nothing more. Yahweh god is blood-thirsty more than any god else. Yahweh god is Satan and he is powerless in our own world.

See the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH to read about the true GOD who created yahweh(the disobedient child) and all the other gods you have ever heard of.

MORE SO, ALMIGHTY GOD didn't make us to be worshipping anything or any god, but he made us so that we can do findings like the scientists do and then do good to one another. But yahweh god(the wicked son of ALMIGHTY GOD) puts many of us in the bondage of worship and poverty until the LIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD SHINES UPON THE BRAIN OF SOME OF US.

here is the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH containing all the truths in the lost and hidden scrolls since the time GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG TO THE PRESENT TIME AND EVEN TO THE FUTURE TIME.

THE GOLDEN RULE: USE YOUR BRAIN AND WORSHIP NO god. Do good to humanity.
Here is the truth >>> https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Ur alien god didnt create the UNIVERSE or anything in it. That's a lie from the pit of hell.

Repent, for the kingdom of GOD is at hand. A time will come, all those demons and satan you worship will be locked away by Michael in the abyss for thousands of years , so they will stop feeding the world with deceit and false doctrines.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jacksonville:

Ur alien god didnt create the UNIVERSE or anything in it. That's a lie from the pit of hell.

Repent, for the kingdom of GOD is at hand. A time will come, all those demons and satan you worship will be locked away by Michael in the abyss for thousands of years , so they will stop feeding the world with deceit and false doctrines.

ALMIGHTY GOD is not an alien GOD. I Know that as time goes on, you will be feeling THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN NATURE and Yahweh(satan) your god whom you worship shall be revealed to you in full. Anyway, it takes gradual processes and deeper spiritual experiences to know the true identity of yahweh(satan) whom you worship. May the peace of the Almighty God be with you, amen.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by adjoviomole(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
seggzz:

If god answer prayer why do you diseases and death prevail over his own that serve him diligently. The Hospitals and other institutions have already testify god doesn't answers prayers. Why do we need hospitals if god answers prayer?

Ion know about them but as for me, God answer's my prayer. I have never been to an hospital before, I was not even born in one. I don't use drugs. I can't even remember wen I was last sick, its not 5 yrs not even 10yrs ago. And even when I was sick I never used any drugs, I pray and my pastors annoit me with oil and pray for me, and God heals me free of cost....I am 100% fit, I am a footballer, I play as a striker in the no 9 or as no 8. So I got nothing to worry because my God does it for me, he is my father, my heavenly Father cheesy
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Aaronsrod: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
All I know is that God asks we must kill then blood must be shed. We must kill then we must kill. None of us can know therefore let us pray for guidance in this world.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

ALMIGHTY GOD is not an alien GOD. I Know that as time goes on, you will be feeling THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN NATURE and Yahweh(satan) your god whom you worship shall be revealed to you in full. Anyway, it takes gradual processes and deeper spiritual experiences to know the true identity of yahweh(satan) whom you worship. May the peace of the Almighty God be with you, amen.

How long will this demon u call ''atum'' continue to deceive u?.

Where are the signs and wonders he gave u as proof?. But just junk deceptive scrolls from the pit of hell.

Continue to wallow in deception.. I'll leave u for now to dwell wit ur satanic people.

The sooner u realise u're possessed by demons, the better..

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 6:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Jacksonville:

How long will this demon u call ''atum'' continue to deceive u?.

Where are the signs and wonders he gave u as proof?. But just junk deceptive scrolls from the pit of hell.

Continue to wallow in deception.. I'll leave u for now to dwell wit ur satanic people.

The sooner u realise u're possessed by demons, the better..

Atum is the god of truth, the brother of Yahweh. If this is not true, then my testimony is false, but if it is true, then time will tell. The signs and wonders I receive is what has changed my life from a once timid and underachieving dude to a very bold and fearless dude and as well a hopeful man.
However, Atum my god is the truth personified, the one who does not deceive like the god of Yacob(the deceiver).
May the light of God Almighty shine upon your brain someday and reveal the truth to you, amen.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

Atum is the god of truth, the brother of Yahweh. If this is not true, then my testimony is false, but if it is true, then time will tell. The signs and wonders I receive is what has changed my life from a once timid and underachieving dude to a very bold and fearless dude and as well a hopeful man.
However, Atum my god is the truth personified, the one who does not deceive like the god of Yacob(the deceiver).
May the light of God Almighty shine upon your brain someday and reveal the truth to you, amen.

god of lies , that is what ''atum'' is.

A despiteful and crazy demon is what he is..

And again, i'm not talking about ur personal changes. I'm talking about signs and wonders that will heal the sick, cure lameness, dumbness, blindness..name it.
And to bring a word forth for people that will make them know their GOD is alive.

If not that, then u're serving a demon.

A demon can't have all these signs and wonders because all they know how to do is deceive lost souls, just like you.

I just dey pity u seriously. Ur case has escalated to the point u even called God a satan..lmao..

Goodluck wit ur alum god or whatever he calls himself.. He's a powerless deceiver and not a brother of the almighty GOD.

The almighty has no brother or creator. Get that fact right or get lost and stop deceiving this generation,

U claim to know how to use the Urim but u havent predicted any world event or crisis..rather u come here to spew rubbish to us about ''truth''.

What nonsense ''truth'' is that . Truth without signs and wonders. Even with signs and wonders, u're still fake and of the devil.

Any man who believes ur doctrine/lie is doomed for destruction and has opened a portal for demons to possess him and take control of his life.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by jared007: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2016
seggzz:

Check the bolded statements above and read my next statements that follows. The child was actually sacrificed if you are honest and to who? God! I think your god knew Jephthah would surely use his only child as a sacrifice to him(bible god) except you are saying your god is not the all knowing. Why did he choose to take the only child of Jephthah since he knew the event would happened?Did he drink human blood? If No, why waste human blood in vain? of what use did he need the blood? Why not he send goat to first meet him? Why not he do just like Abraham scenario?
we will keep moving in circles until u show me where jephtha sacrificed his daughter to God. I ve already showed u my proof dat she was to remain a virgin in d tabernacle serving God for d rest of her life.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2016
Jacksonville:

god of lies , that is what ''atum'' is.

A despiteful and crazy demon is what he is..

And again, i'm not talking about ur personal changes. I'm talking about signs and wonders that will heal the sick, cure lameness, dumbness, blindness..name it.
And to bring a word forth for people that will make them know their GOD is alive.

If not that, then u're serving a demon.

A demon can't have all these signs and wonders because all they know how to do is deceive lost souls, just like you.

I just dey pity u seriously. Ur case has escalated to the point u even called God a satan..lmao..

Goodluck wit ur alum god or whatever he calls himself.. He's a powerless deceiver and not a brother of the almighty GOD.

The almighty has no brother or creator. Get that fact right or get lost and stop deceiving this generation,

U claim to know how to use the Urim but u havent predicted any world event or crisis..rather u come here to spew rubbish to us about ''truth''.

What nonsense ''truth'' is that . Truth without signs and wonders. Even with signs and wonders, u're still fake and of the devil.

Any man who believes ur doctrine/lie is doomed for destruction and has opened a portal for demons to possess him and take control of his life.

May the light of the Almighty GOD shine on your brain in Atum's name I pray, amen. May you be delivered from the evil ways of Satan(yahweh) your god, amen.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2016
jared007:
we will keep moving in circles until u show me where jephtha sacrificed his daughter to God. I ve already showed u my proof dat she was to remain a virgin in d tabernacle serving God for d rest of her life.

Do you mourn a virgin who is still alive? Didn't you read that her friends mourn her yearly after her death? Well, the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH also confirmed that yahweh god accepted the burnt offering(ritual) she was used for:

Tabioth 30: 28-42

:
28. And Damiel was gentle among his brothers. And he said, it is good to live a life which is moral.
29. And Damiel went about, telling the homos of Yacob how they should be moral. But it was strange to them in those days.
30. And some said, shall you teach us that it is not good to sacrifice the bones and the flesh of our children to our gods? Did Jephta not sacrifice her daughter to Yahweh in those days?
31. Then Damiel said, look at this thing very well. For it is not proper because it was against the will of Ophah the daughter of Jephta that she should be sacrificed to Yahweh god.
32. And Jephta killed Ophah with the sword and shed her blood as a sacrifice to Yahweh, yet the land remained evil as it was before in the days of Jephta.
33. Now tell me, is this a good thing in the sight of Yahweh whom you worship in those days?
34. Then they said to Damiel, did Ophah not have her reward after her death? Behold, the daughters of Yacob go to her grave in the seventh day of the seventh month of the year to mourn her.
35. And some of them even worship her as their goddess. So that is the reward of Ophah for paying with her life for the vow of her father.
36. When Damiel heard this, he cried very much.

37. But Damiel himself was killed when Yeshua heard the things which he was doing. For a scribe of urim called Zadok came to Damiel around the base of the mountain of Bethel and said to Damiel, you have said that it is good to be moral. And you have also known that the law of the land has said that it is good to give respect to the priests and prophets of our Lord.
38. Now I am a prophet and priest of our Lord, therefore I ask you to slap me on my face.
39. Now Damiel said, why should I slap your face, O prophet? For it is not moral to slap the face of a priest or to speak evil concerning them?
40. Then the priest said, if you cannot do this, then you have disobeyed the priest and you shall be punished. Behold, the lion upon the mountain of bethel is watching us. And he shall destroy your life.
41. For you have turned the back of the people against him and against us. Now before Damiel would day anything more, Yeshua descended on him from the mountain of Bethel and killed him, saying, let your own blood be upon your head.
42. For that is the reward of disobeying my priest.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

May the light of the Almighty GOD shine on your brain in Atum's name I pray, amen. May you be delivered from the evil ways of Satan(yahweh) your god, amen.

May God deliver you and have mercy on you.

satan has eaten the most important part of ur brain.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Lsofdk(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2016
seggzz:

Show me where God demanded he sacrifice his daughter, he made a vow of his own free will, God didn't impose it on him, perhaps such vows were prompted on the fact that on most occasions he's being met by his servants first, The Scriptures were written that we may learn and not question. Christians have learnt from Jephthah

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by jared007: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Hey Otemanuduno, show me where d scripture said her friends went to lament for her becos she "DIED"? I guess u cant dats why u had to quote 4rm a different source and not d bible. Our cycle of arguement will not end if u quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by yorhmienerd(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2016
I don't argue with atheists anymore, SMH

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2016
jared007:
Hey Otemanuduno, show me where d scripture said her friends went to lament for her becos she "DIED"? I guess u cant dats why u had to quote 4rm a different source and not d bible. Our cycle of arguement will not end if u quote me again.

Here is it from the bible: Judges 11: 38- 39

38. And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to the vow which he had vowed; and she had not known man.

39. And it was a custom in Israel, that the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.

– Judges 11:38-39

Now say something else. Thanks.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2016
Jacksonville:

May God deliver you and have mercy on you.

satan has eaten the most important part of ur brain.

Satan your god(yahweh) dare not come close to me. I conquer your god already, so how can he eat my brain the way he fed on the brain of Ophah the daughter of Jephthah?
At the mention of the name OTEM, let Yahweh and all his hosts run Kabakaba spiritually, amen!
May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD SHINE UPON YOUR BRAIN TO REVEAL THE TRUTH TO YOU, AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does The Bible Give Clues To How Old The Earth Is? / We Must Ist Know About Our Sins To Be Redeemed. / A Very Good Pentecostal Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.