Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Share What You Dreamed That Wish Happen In Real Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share What You Dreamed That Wish Happen In Real Life (372 Views)

Reality Check: Have You Actualized The Dreams You Dreamed while @ School? / Stop Condemning/judging Ladies That Wish To Marry To A Rich Guy. / Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share What You Dreamed That Wish Happen In Real Life by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2017
*clear throat* grin
sometimes we work heavily from morning till night and try to freshen up at home and finally you are thrown into sleepy moments.

i was solely trekking back from school extremely exhausted sad no life on street ;no car moving, no feet walking, no animal making thier sound,suddenly, i heard a sound like something drop onto ground.

confusingly n startlingly it a bag dropped by a moving car, i picked up the bag to check what inside, unbelievably, it a bag full of dollars shocked, na so the thought of buying house, showing off to folake wey prove hard to get, shocked buying exotic car, buying school certificates(the felling you have when u have money and don't wanna waste time at school),as i was counting 'em na so i felt a slap saying retiredmumu! retiredmumu! retiredmumu! una no fit wake up abiiiii undecided undecided

and behold fella na dream i dey dream, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

i fit cry that day maybe because i dey broke like serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share What You Dreamed That Wish Happen In Real Life by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, fynestboi
Re: Share What You Dreamed That Wish Happen In Real Life by muller101(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
You are truly a RETIREDmumu but u are certainly not TIRED.

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Relationship Status By Referrals / Uncompromised Mirror / 20 Year Old Nigerian Guy Bags 21 Years In Jail For Raping 5 Teenagers In The U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.