Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois (3725 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois by william3454: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
The woman recorded the couple in the act and shared the video online while calling them out some more. In the video, the woman’s voice is heard in the background berating the woman who was having sex with a man in the park.

“Go on finish bouncing sister,” she said to the woman who had her pants down while bouncing on the lap of a man.

see more details below

http://www.224hits.com/appalling-video-of-couple-caught-having-sex-at-a-park-in-illinois/

Re: Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois by aby1976(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
william3454:
The woman recorded the couple in the act and shared the video online while calling them out some more. In the video, the woman’s voice is heard in the background berating the woman who was having sex with a man in the park.

“Go on finish bouncing sister,” she said to the woman who had her pants down while bouncing on the lap of a man.

see more details below

http://www.224hits.com/appalling-video-of-couple-caught-having-sex-at-a-park-in-illinois/

Fct? Chai
Re: Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois by UhuruKenyata: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
If it was in nigeria the men in black will arrest them and put them behind bars. Though the act is insane.
Re: Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
The dude looks like he bath and sleep in drugs.
Re: Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
The dude looks like he bath and sleep in drugs.

Both of them are crackheads. How are you doing ?
Re: Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Both of them are crackheads. How are you doing ?
I am doing fine and yourself? smiley
Re: Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
I am doing fine and yourself? smiley

I'm doing good, although i had a not so good day. I hope yours was smooth ? smiley
Re: Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin

Hahahaha ..is it juz my eyes or the guy was really OJ Simpson? grin
Re: Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
IwantToShashe:

I'm doing good, although i had a not so good day. I hope yours was smooth ? smiley
hope everything's alright now? Would have asked u what's the problem but this is a public forum.

Yes mine was fine thanks to God.
Re: Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
hope everything's alright now? Would have asked u what's the problem but this is a public forum.

Yes mine was fine thanks to God.

Yes everything is okay now. Took care of it. smiley
It Feels good to know you are doing okay. Keep stunning. wink

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs He May Rape You When You Visit. / Shocking First Nigerian Guy To Buy A Sex Doll See Chat - Photos / Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.