Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria (17267 Views)

FG Resolves On Improved Transportation, Welfare Of Armed Forces, Security, Other / FG Pledges Improved Welfare For Army Officers, Men / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by FTrebirth(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Odkosh:
Amarabae, come and carry your pained brother o.

i'm not pained...never pained, especially when the trolls are yorubas but i honestly don't get why you guys are jubilating.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by MrIrohKenedy: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Odkosh:
Tinubu is a bastard
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Odkosh: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
FTrebirth:

i'm not pained...never pained, especially when the trolls are yorubas but i honestly don't get why you guys are jubilating.
Baba, the thing pain you to your yellow bone marrow Jor. You need not pretending. E dey happen.

8 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Truckpusher:
If you know how tired I have become of this country ,you won't mind me anymore .

I'm tired of Nigeria and I just want to leave and forget about Nigeria like it never existed in my entire life.

Nigeria is a mistake that can't be corrected at all.

No be only you bruh.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by MrIrohKenedy: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Lol.

Oya na. I rest my case and holster my weapon. wink
[/s]
shameless old man

1 Like

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by MrIrohKenedy: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Somebody said "only a fool would expect an envoy to say otherwise", yet these people who pride themselves as the "wisest and most civilised race on the planet" kept bombarding us with news about overt support of Biafla by "US diplomat" and "Turkish Ambassador"!

Very wise people. They never realise their lies would always come back to give them a good bite on their scrotum. grin
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by FTrebirth(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Odkosh:
Baba, the thing pain you to your yellow bone marrow Jor. You need not pretending. E dey happen.

e no pain me...i don't pretend. i just don't get why y'all APC clowns are jubilating. that's all.

1 Like

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Odkosh: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=MrIrohKenedy post=61292295][/quote]Lol, keep editing. Kanu is a coward fool. If you like call tinubu a fool. E no concern me. Now go and lick shoe jor.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Odkosh: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
FTrebirth:

e no pain me...i don't pretend. i just don't get why y'all APC clowns are jubilating. that's all.
Ok

13 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by MrIrohKenedy: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Oga Truckie! Make i no just talk wetin dey my mind. Your last sentence..

It is well..
[/s]
Shatap
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Odkosh: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Have this. I am benevolent.

10 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Lol. But they said Israelis are in support Biafra and Netayanhu was going to provide weapons to fight the zoo

The sooner they realise Biafra is a dead-on-arrival agenda the better

Since everyone has rejected them, it's time to go back to their shrines and call on Chukwu Okike Kerewawa

I don't want Biafra to be dead on arrival.

Let's be honest, this country doesn't work..... it won't work when we're all apart either. But it's better to live amongst my people than with foreign elements.

This Biafra must come o....so must Arewa and Oduduwa reps.

The fool, Nnamdu Kanu and his useless muppets messed up the only chance they had.

6 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[left][/left]
shameless old man

mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by MrIrohKenedy: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Odkosh:
Lol, keep editing. Kanu is a coward fool. If you like call tinubu a fool. E no concern me. Now go and lick shoe jor.
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by MrIrohKenedy: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
Odkosh:
Have this. I am benevolent.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Throwback: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Israel what about the Fighter jets and chemical weapons you promised our Supreme leader Lamidi Cownu ?

We need them to finish the zoo..

Shuku Orike Eponmalu don't forget your promise also grin grin

Bros, this wickedness too much ooo. Please show some mercy.

ICC and animal rights must reprimand you for this assault on a baby pig.

9 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by FTrebirth(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Odkosh:
Ok
k.

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by TheKingdom: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
kn23h:

I don't want Biafra to be dead on arrival.

Let's be honest, this country doesn't work..... it won't work when we're all apart either. But it's better to live amongst my people than with foreign elements.

This Biafra must come o....so must Arewa and Oduduwa reps.

The fool, Nnamdu Kanu and his useless muppets messed up the only chance they had.

Who are the foreign elements? If Nigeria isn't working why not try something more natural?

How did Kanu mess up? Or are you saying he should have gone violent and killed Nigger Area soldiers like Boko Hoaram just did?

1 Like

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Odkosh:
Amarabae, I saw the said thread where you were tagged Afonja and the called you all sort of names.
She was a staunch sympathizer of IPOB and Nnamdi kanu before things started falling apart and sense started falling on people like her.
Don't be deceived by her recent backsliding, it was expected.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
TheKingdom:

Who are the foreign elements? If Nigeria isn't working why not try something more natural?

How did Kanu mess up? Or are you saying he should have gone violent and killed Nigger Area soldiers like Boko Hoaram just did?

He messed up with hate speech.

Insulting Yorubas has never done well for anyone.

Ojukwu tried trespassing on Yoruba soil and he failed.

Attempting to cause religious division between Yorubas was Kanu's greatest downfall.

What the pig could have done is unite the south, gather allies from all angles, bring together division groups from all sector; Arewa rep, Odua rep, Biafra, ND rep etc. Spread ideas on how each region can survive by itself, empower each region, enlighten people etc.... Now Ibos/Igbos are seen as enemies within the country. Who wants to associate with a terrorist group?

The hate speech he chose to spread consumed him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Basic123: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
totit:
Oya now, brown water republic boiz come and show ya smile nah grin
brown water republics grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Basic123: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
We will not take it, how can our chukwu okike abiama jewish people betray us,
chai!
But i thought netanyahu is having a big meeting with trump inorder to give biafra referendum,
chai
NB: the moral of the story is that ipob should not think that usa nor israel will fight Britain over biafra,
they all have stake in Nigeria oil and gas.
An agitation built on propaganda and false sense of solidarity is a disaster waiting to happen.

Amarabae?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by MasterKim: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is a wicked thread.
So many fatalities and savagery.

Well, we dash u Israel, trump is already on signing the secession papers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by muykem: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
No big river in your area.
Truckpusher:
If you know how tired I have become of this country ,you won't mind me anymore .

I'm tired of Nigeria and I just want to leave and forget about Nigeria like it never existed in my entire life.

Nigeria is a mistake that can't be corrected at all.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by EponOjuku: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Just closed from work, in a bar, drinking beer and peppersoup.

Guys, the comments on this thread are sweeter than the beer and peppersoup I'm having.

9 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
beamtopola:
OK, people to people relationship excluding the government and the Muslims.

Lol read well before commenting this inane nonsense. This news must fried your braid like rest of IPOB zealots.

“In September, we had a delegation of senior government officials from Nigeria attend the 2017 Water Technology and Environmental Control Exhibition & Conference (WATEC) in Israel. 

Goren, who spoke to newsmen in Abuja on Tuesday, said the relationship between both countries was not religious, but economic and trade. “ Most may think the Israel-Nigeria relationship is based on tourism through the pilgrimage programmes but it is not that at all, in fact, Israel tries to work and maintain a relationship with Nigeria without looking at religion. 

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol read well before commenting this inane nonsense.

deputy commissioner for that matter.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
beamtopola:

deputy commissioner for that matter.

Better than your position as chief of wailer for IPOB. Is this the best rebuttal you have for your daft comments?

3 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
She was a staunch sympathizer of IPOB and Nnamdi kanu before things started falling apart and sense started falling on people like her.
Don't be deceived by her recent backsliding, it was expected.
point of correction, I fight for homogenous Igbo nation interest and not for any ipob who dream of a country with ijaws,urhobos,itsekiris,ogonis,idoma efik etc after being rejected many times.
thats delusion.
I have disagreed with them many times about the map,
so correct yourself.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by FTrebirth(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
point of correction, I fight for homogenous Igbo nation interest and not for any ipob who dream of a country with ijaws,urhobos,itsekiris,ogonis,idoma efik etc after being rejected many times.
thats delusion.
I have disagreed with them many times about the map,
so correct yourself.

yeah...we get you. but you made it look like you were gloating and asslicking at the same time with that comment.

that was low IMHO.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Truckpusher:
The highlighted was a major concern for most of us here who are well aware of the antecedents of the West and International politics but the lies from IPOB was just unbearable. In this modern era of internet , global happenings around the world news at your doorstep and our past history with the West and some Africans believe they'll help you leave a creation that was orchestrated by the same people that created the problem itself in the first place?

You can lie to everyone around you but you can't lie to yourself.
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Hits David Piling Of London Financial Times / Niger Delta Leaders To Buhari: We Want Oil Blocs / Crisis Hits Adamawa APC As Stakeholders Agree To Drop Binani For Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.