Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria (17260 Views)

FG Resolves On Improved Transportation, Welfare Of Armed Forces, Security, Other / FG Pledges Improved Welfare For Army Officers, Men / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by victorvezx(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Lol. But they said Israelis are in support Biafra and Netayanhu was going to provide weapons to fight the zoo

The sooner they realise Biafra is a dead-on-arrival the better

Since everyone has rejected them, it's time to go back to their shrines and call on Chukwu Okike Kerewawa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Hmmm....deep words here. The bold is a truism that has held up through history but the 21st century is defying a lot of what we knew as norms. There won't be a purge when it happens. It'll be an obliteration
And this is the fear because some nations and civilizations never got back up from it and it took centuries for any form of sanity to come out of those people.

You can ask the Romans and the Byzantine empire the ancient Eastern Roman Empire how the Italians and Turks how they see themselves today when countries like America ,Britain, Russia and far away China decides their political importance and regional influence as well as economic influence in the global stage.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by FTrebirth(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
these adults with chicken brain are here again. israel made a promise to improve their relationship with nigeria, and so what?

did israel say they'll assist nigeria in fighting or opposing igbos and the secessionists? so what exactly are the zombies masturbating for?

1 Like

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
But i thought netanyahu is having a big meeting with trump inorder to give biafra referendum,
chai
NB: the moral of the story is that ipob should not think that usa nor israel will fight Britain over biafra,
they all have stake in Nigeria oil and gas.
An agitation built on propaganda and false sense of solidarity is a disaster waiting to happen.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Truckpusher:
And this is the fear because some nations and civilizations never got back up from it and it took centuries for any form of sanity to come out of those people.

You can ask the Romans and the Byzantine empire the ancient Eastern Roman Empire how the Italians and Turks how they see themselves today when countries like America ,Britain, Russia and far away China decides their political importance and regional influence as well as economic influence in the global stage.

You're right. In fact, maybe we'll just be erased so we start afresh. My postulations may be fatalistic but bro, i no go kill myself over this nation of strange bedfellows. Just relax, do your hustle and enjoy what you can while you can wink

3 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Isokowadoo: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Zombies masturbating demselves to death ova dS news.only a fool will xpect an Israeli envoy to come out and Say we Want to divide yr con3
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Isokowadoo: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Am Waiting fr Iran to come say We will work with Nigeria etc...

Apc lead fg re Sunni terrorist s Qed

1 Like

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by omenka(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Truckpusher:
Where will this messiah come from? All regions of this country are willing tools in the hands of their political elites and the level of poverty and hunger in this land isn't helping matters.

Just look at us , what have we really achieved as a people ? what does the future hold for our children ?

Where exactly are we headed ? Even if you stand on the part of a minute percentage that can afford decent living ,you're safety becomes an issue. From my village to your village we have men and women wielding guns and the Federal Republic of Nigeria cannot control them anymore ,not even with the threat of military action and you think Nigeria isn't going down the drain? We need to change the system else the system will purge itself automatically like every civilization before it that tread the same part.
Oga Truckie! Make i no just talk wetin dey my mind. Your last sentence..

It is well..

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Am Waiting fr Iran to come say We will work with Nigeria etc...

Apc lead fg re Sunni terrorist s Qed

Lol stop crying kid they already have multiple times. Here's an article published today.

7 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by omenka(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
We will not take it, how can our chukwu okike abiama jewish people betray us,
chai!
But i thought netanyahu is having a big meeting with trump inorder to give biafra referendum,
chai
NB: the moral of the story is that ipob should not think that usa nor israel will fight Britain over biafra,
An agitation built on propaganda and false sense of solidarity is a disaster waiting to happen.
I didn't read this.

12 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You're right. In fact, maybe we'll just be erased so we start afresh. My postulations may be fatalistic but bro, i no go kill myself over this nation of strange bedfellows. Just relax, do your hustle and enjoy what you can while you can wink
Just imagine 500 years from now one Mensah or Gbagbo etc would be the ones teaching our generations unborn how to live their life, what they can do and what they can't . grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Odkosh: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:
Chukwu Abuko Balotelli with his first son Nnamdi Kanu be looking at the Real Jews right now like.. grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by kabrud: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nadav Goren is a bloody afonja. cheesy

The news is fake. Afonja and propaganda. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:
Oga Truckie! Make i no just talk wetin dey my mind. Your last sentence..

It is well..
It is well oh !! But ermm!! Bia !! leave my neighbors alone. The python Jubrin sent is still dancing everywhere now oh !!

Akant fit to shout oh cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Truckpusher:
Just imagine 500 years from now one Mensah or Gbagbo etc would be the ones teaching our generations unborn how to live their life, what they can do and what they can't . grin grin grin

bros no bother yourself abeg. I don't even know how my great grandfather looked yet i'm living the life that he handed down from what some Europeans taught him. My progeny would have to figure out how they'll live their own even if congo comes to colonize them. It's this one life i have comrade and i'm not messing it up thinking of 500 years hence cheesy

How are we even sure Trump and Kim Jong Un won't end our current civilization? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by omenka(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Somebody said "only a fool would expect an envoy to say otherwise", yet these people who pride themselves as the "wisest and most civilised race on the planet" kept bombarding us with news about overt support of Biafla by "US diplomat" and "Turkish Ambassador"!

Very wise people. They never realise their lies would always come back to give them a good bite on their scrotum. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by kabrud: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:
I didn't read this.
Nadav Goren is a bloody afonja. Fake news from afonja media centre. grin

3 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by omenka(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Truckpusher:
It is well oh !! But ermm!! Bia !! leave my neighbors alone. The python Jubrin sent is still dancing everywhere now oh !!

Akant fit to shout oh cheesy grin
Lol.

Oya na. I rest my case and holster my weapon. wink
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:
Somebody said "only a fool would expect an envoy to say otherwise", yet these people who pride themselves as the "wisest and most civilised race on the planet" kept bombarding us with news about overt support of Biafla by "US diplomat" and "Turkish Ambassador"!

Very wise people. They never realise their lies would always come back to give them a good bite on their scrotum. grin

They no longer possess any scrotum bro. their balls have all withered from over swimming in isiala ngwa muddy pool cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by kabrud: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Odkosh: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s]
old men behaving like toddlers

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:
I didn't read this.
not that am mocking the agitation but their methodologies and everything about it is flawed, and it is our Igbo people that will bear the conseuences,
I wrote a thread about that, check my profile,
this is an agitation based on propagandas and false sense of solidarity both internal(with southern minorities) and external(usa,israel).

8 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by omenka(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

They no longer possess any scrotum bro. their balls have all withered from over swimming in isiala ngwa muddy pool cheesy
In science we call that Plasmolysis. grin grin

Their scrotal cells became plasmolised from the concentrated salt solution they swam in. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by kabrud: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=Odkosh post=61291652][/quote]
Exactly. The thing enter am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
We will not take it, how can our chukwu okike abiama jewish people betray us,
chai!
chai
The highlighted was a major concern for most of us here who are well aware of the antecedents of the West and International politics but the lies from IPOB was just unbearable. In this modern era of internet , global happenings around the world news at your doorstep and our past history with the West and some Africans believe they'll help you leave a creation that was orchestrated by the same people that created the problem itself in the first place?

You can lie to everyone around you but you can't lie to yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
I just dey waka pass looking out for what IPOB terrorists have to say about this after lunatic cowardly Nnamdi kanu lied to them that the state of Israel is backing them.
I'm only just passing by, nothing more.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

bros no bother yourself abeg. I don't even know how my great grandfather looked yet i'm living the life that he handed down from what some Europeans taught him. My progeny would have to figure out how they'll live their own even if congo comes to colonize them. It's this one life i have comrade and i'm not messing it up thinking of 500 years hence cheesy

How are we even sure Trump and Kim Jong Un won't end our current civilization? cheesy
Those two mad men ,anyway let's watch them for now. grin

3 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Odkosh: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Unik3030:
guy u wickedness is epic n legendary. which one b chukwu okike kerewawa?i can't stop laughing
I dey tell you. I dey laugh n water they come out from my eyes. grin

6 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Odkosh: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
FTrebirth:
these adults with chicken brain are here again. israel made a promise to improve their relationship with nigeria, and so what?

did israel say they'll assist nigeria in fighting or opposing igbos and the secessionists? so what exactly are the zombies masturbating for?
Amarabae, come and carry your pained brother o.

11 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Unik3030:
guy u wickedness is epic n legendary. which one b chukwu okike kerewawa?i can't stop laughing
I aim to please grin

8 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Truckpusher:
The highlighted was a major concern for most of us here who are well aware of the antecedents of the West and International politics but the lies from IPOB was just unbearable. In this modern era of internet , global happenings around the world news at your doorstep and our past history with the West and some Africans believe they'll help you leave a creation that was orchestrated by the same people that created the problem itself in the first place?

You can lie to everyone around you but you can't lie to yourself.
Amarabae:
not that am mocking the agitation but their methodologies and everything about it is flawed, and it is our Igbo people that will bear the conseuences,
this is an agitation based on propagandas and false sense of solidarity both internal(with southern minorities) and external(usa,israel).

Without any attempt to patronize you guys, permit me to say you're spot on. @the bold parts were my main arguments with these guys both online and offline but because i'm Yoruba, they chanted cowardice and this is why it's my utmost pleasure to mock the life out of them until i tire of it cheesy

Discretion is the better part of valor and no matter what you do, a wise man once said "to thine own self, be true". It really beats me how a large group of young people could so easily brainwash themselves like that. How could any one lie so much to the point of believing his own lies?

8 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Odkosh: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Amarabae, I saw the said thread where you were tagged afonja and the called you all sort of names.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions / ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer / Nobody Can Stop FG From Probing #EndSARS Protesters - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.