Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria (17268 Views)

FG Resolves On Improved Transportation, Welfare Of Armed Forces, Security, Other / FG Pledges Improved Welfare For Army Officers, Men / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
FTrebirth:

yeah...we get you. but you made it look like you were gloating and asslicking at the same time with that comment.

that was low IMHO.
nwannem ge nti,
there is nothing like gloating there,
Ipob hve brainwashed a lot of umunne anyi that netanyahu and trump are working towards to give biafra referendum,
you and i know that its a propaganda,
lets stop pretending,
Ipob should be saying the bitter truth to its members,
Igbo situation in nigeria worries me, as an oyigbo indigene,it affected us(thats a story for another day),
but inorder to fight for our interest, we must keep emotion aside and be pragamtic and strategic,
The agitation is highly flawed starting from the map!

3 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Truckpusher:
The highlighted was a major concern for most of us here who are well aware of the antecedents of the West and International politics but the lies from IPOB was just unbearable. In this modern era of internet , global happenings around the world news at your doorstep and our past history with the West and some Africans believe they'll help you leave a creation that was orchestrated by the same people that created the problem itself in the first place?

You can lie to everyone around you but you can't lie to yourself.
this is a game of western interest and Niger delta oil is the battleground,
I wrote a thread about that,
ojukwu learnt about this bitterly in 1967,
thats why i advocate for interest of a homogenous Igbo nation, the act of creating a FAKE SENSE of solidarity between Igbos and the minorities is wrong,
if you dare to tamper with the interest of british in ND Oil, they will back Nigeria and come after us and Igbos we will be left alone,while the minorities you included into the map will start singing one nigeria,
Igbos can never be the sacrificial lamb in this country again,
God forbid,
let drop emotion and use wisdom in following things

3 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
For the idiots gloating.... No , netanyahu will give you guys Palestine so you can slam your heads 20 times a day. Useless nairaland zombies... Go and collect Palestine. Imagine muslims supporting Israel.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:
For the idiots gloating.... No , netanyahu will give you guys Palestine so you can slam your heads 20 times a day. Useless nairaland zombies... Go and collect Palestine. Imagine muslims supporting Israel.
Nwannem, Israel is an ally of USA and USA is an ally of Britain,
and Britain is fully involved in nigeria oil,
do you think that Usa and Israel will fight britain because a certain tribe in Africa called Igbos?
Lets mellow down is this whole israel thing,

5 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by hinohsend: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
nwannem ge nti,
Ipob hve brainwashed a lot of umunne anyi that netanyahu and trump are working towards to give biafra referendum,
lets stop pretending,

Igbo situation in nigeria worries me, as an oyigbo indigene,it affected us(thats a story for another day),
but inorder to fight for our interest, we must keep emotion aside and be pragamtic and strategic,

If only they'll hear. Even right now, another round of idiocy has started with claims of a cure for monkey pox right after claiming that the disease was actually injected into SE & SS folks by Nigerian army cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
point of correction, I fight for homogenous Igbo nation interest and not for any ipob who dream of a country with ijaws,urhobos,itsekiris,ogonis,idoma efik etc after being rejected many times.
thats delusion.
I have disagreed with them many times about the map,
so correct yourself.
Story for the gods, you've always supported their actions until recently

7 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
nwannem ge nti,
lets stop pretending,

I wished you were sounding like this when Nnamdi kanu and IPOB terrorists started their madness which has been put in check.
Just apologize for your earlier mistakes and we will forgive you

6 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by ModsAlarm: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala. FP material

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:

this is a game of western interest and Niger delta oil is the battleground,
I wrote a thread about that,
ojukwu learnt about this bitterly in 1967,
thats why i advocate for interest of a homogenous Igbo nation, the act of creating a FAKE SENSE of solidarity between Igbos and the minorities is wrong,
if you dare to tamper with the interest of british in ND Oil, they will back Nigeria and come after us and Igbos we will be left alone,while the minorities you included into the map will start singing one nigeria,
Igbos can never be the sacrificial lamb in this country again,
God forbid,
let drop emotion and use wisdom in following things
Oil, oil, oil! Who cares about that stuff these days when we have an over supply of it already.
You are sounding so nationalistic now, didn't we warn you and your likes earlier that IPOB Biafra can't work?

6 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
do you think that Usa and Israel will fight britain because a certain tribe in Africa called Igbos?
My dear listen: only simpletons believe stories like Trump will give biafra and Putin will have lunch with kanu. That has never been an issue except to the most dense. So when fools and illiterates think they are crossing Igbos or biafra with such taunts I just shudder at the low IQ of this zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Forget the oil crap, more than enough oil already in the world market. How I wished most IPOB terrorists were as sensible as you are now earlier

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Oil, oil, oil! Who cares about that stuff these days when we have an over supply of it already.
You are sounding so nationalistic now, didn't we warn you and your likes earlier that IPOB Biafra can't work?
so you have written ipob off? Hahahahahahaha! But why are most Nigerians so dense?
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:

My dear listen: only simpletons believe stories like Trump will give biafra and Putin will have lunch with kanu. That has never been an issue except to the most dense. So when fools and illiterates think they are crossing Igbos or biafra with such taunts I just shudder at the low IQ of this zoo.
oga, many of them do believe in it,
thats one of my fears,
the propagandas are sellable.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by FTrebirth(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
nwannem ge nti,
lets stop pretending,

i don't give the slightest fvck about ipob agitators and their map for biafra. i am a rivers born (ikwerre) with a mother from imo, so my allegiance is first to the igbo tribe before nigeria.

i was never aware there is a deep hate against igbos by other tribes until i joined nairaland. it's not bad to play partisan politics but it shouldn't be to the detriment of a people who share the same country with you.

the fulanis see igbos as slaves that should be used for target-shooting practices and the yorubas are ever willing to support them. igbo is one of the three major tribes but as it is, the probability of an igbo man becoming president of nigeria is not feasible. the hate and downgrading is too much...as evidenced in junaid mohammed recent comments. see here: https://www.nairaland.com/4108905/ipob-bastards-cant-cause-another

we can keep deceiving ourselves that nigeria is one but the truth remains we're not united. you hate a people this much yet they won't allow them form their own nation.

as long as i keep commenting on this forum, i'd never be seen joining these haters to downgrade igbos even when they're wrong. never!

1 Like

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:
so you have written ipob off? Hahahahahahaha! But why are most Nigerians so dense?
Seems you are new here, I've always been anti IPOB from inception.
You can check my earlier posts.
Virtually everything I predicted about the terrorist group is already happening.

7 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
No wonder Nigeria can't work. Just go through this thread and see the reasoning of the youth. So poor in analytical skills and comprehension. Useless zoo.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
FTrebirth:

i don't give the slightest fvck about ipob agitators and their map for biafra. i am a rivers born (ikwerre) with a mother from imo, so my allegiance is first to the igbo tribe before nigeria.

i was never aware there is a deep hate against igbos by other tribes until i joined nairaland. it's not bad to play partisan politics but it shouldn't be to the detriment of a people who share the same country with you.

the fulanis see igbos as slaves that should be used for target-shooting practices and the yorubas are ever willing to support them. igbo is one of the three major tribes but as it is, the probability of an igbo man becoming president of nigeria is not feasible. the hate and downgrading is too much...as evidenced in junaid mohammed recent comments. see here: https://www.nairaland.com/4108905/ipob-bastards-cant-cause-another

we can keep deceiving ourselves that nigeria is one but the truth remains we're not united. you hate a people this much yet they won't allow them form their own nation.

as long as i keep commenting on this forum, i'd never be seen joining these haters to downgrade igbos even when they're wrong. never!
you are ikwerre?hmmmm,ok
I agree with some of what you said,
but we cant fight injustice with a flawed agitation, it will end up ctastrophically,
rather you fight injustice with pragmatism amidst flowing with reality.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
oga, many of them do believe in it, thats one of my fears, the propagandas are sellable.
Sellable to the gullibles forming holier than thou now

3 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Seems you are new here, I've always been anti IPOB from inception.
You can check my earlier posts.
Virtually everything I predicted about the terrorist group is already happening.
New where Check my profile, I'm not. Of course you are anti ipob, and I am saying your writing off the group is just too premature. You haven't read the situation well.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
oga, many of them do believe in it, thats one of my fears, the propagandas are sellable.
Sellable to the gullibles forming holier than thou now

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by FTrebirth(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
you are ikwerre?hmmmm,ok
I agree with some of what you said,
but we cant fight injustice with a flawed agitation, it will end up ctastrophically,
rather you fight injustice with pragmatism amist flowing with reality.
yes, i'm from rumuche-emohua and my mom is from amaigbo in imo state. does that make me less igbo?
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
FTrebirth:

Give us your take about his speech on the killing of Yorubas and Hausas

5 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
oga, many of them do believe in it,
thats one of my fears,
the propagandas are sellable.
many of who? Those flag waving youth you see are less than 1 percent of ipob influence from my calculations . My dear you haven't read the situation well.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:
No wonder Nigeria can't work. Just go through this thread and see the reasoning of the youth. So poor in analytical skills and comprehension. Useless zoo.
You in a zoo means you are an ani........

1 Like

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by FTrebirth(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Give us your take about his speech on the killing of Yorubas and Hausas

browse through my old posts...i condemn nnamdi kanu for that and even support his re-arrest.

i no be hypocrite like una.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
People talking rubbish here don't know that ipob may be several times richer than Nigeria.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:

New where Check my profile, I'm not. Of course you are anti ipob, and I am saying your writing off the group is just too premature. You haven't read the situation well.
I laugh in Zulu, dare the python na

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
FTrebirth:
yes, i'm from rumuche-emohua and my mom is from amaigbo in imo state. does that make me less igbo?
It doesn't but you still remain an IPOB sympathizer

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
You in a zoo means you are an ani........
no. More like a tourist who has come to entertain myself seeing animals doing what they do best.

1 Like

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
I laugh in Zulu, dare the python na
Chai!!! Hear the leaders of tomorrow. Smh
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
FTrebirth:

browse through my old posts...i condemn nnamdi kanu for that and even support his re-arrest.

i no be hypocrite like una.
Better, seems like we are on the same page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crisis Hits Adamawa APC As Stakeholders Agree To Drop Binani For Ribadu / Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG / Defection Rumours: PDP Governors Visit Matawalle In Gusau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.