Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria (17265 Views)

FG Resolves On Improved Transportation, Welfare Of Armed Forces, Security, Other / FG Pledges Improved Welfare For Army Officers, Men / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by FTrebirth(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
It doesn't but you still remain an IPOB sympathizer

whatever will make you sleep without having nightmares tonight...
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:
People talking rubbish here don't know that ipob may be several times richer than Nigeria.
You wish, how much have you contributed to the terrorist struggle?

4 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:
many of who? Those flag waving youth you see are less than 1 percent of ipob influence from my calculations . My dear you haven't read the situation well.
and where went the 99% influence?
Whats the result? Asking for help on UN facebook page or twitting? Or Endless protest?
And where is the 99% influence yet many innocent Igbo guys have died in this agitation so far,
*breaks down in tears*

5 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by clems88(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Eeeeeeeeeerm !
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:
no. More like a tourist who has come to entertain myself seeing animals doing what they do best.
Visit the python's cage please

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by mmsen: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Blue3k:
This is good news. Nigeria does need to do better with water management. Their tech would be very useful north but states need to do their part by regulating water use better.

This is going to be excellent troll thread. Nobody's going to read or comment on story. The urge to mock IPOB will be too strong.

Did you hear what the man said? He said that Israel had a problem and researched solutions.

Can anyone explain why the north has not done so?
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:
Chai!!! Hear the leaders of tomorrow. Smh
Leaders of today, how market?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:

My dear listen: only simpletons believe stories like Trump will give biafra and Putin will have lunch with kanu. That has never been an issue except to the most dense. So when fools and illiterates think they are crossing Igbos or biafra with such taunts I just shudder at the low IQ of this zoo.

Mouth don dey change cheesy

So what will you call the Igbo that were threatening everybody with Trump and netanyahu? cheesy

What will you call igberetvnews, trentonline etc that were publishing the idiocies?

What should we call Emma powerful and his rants? cheesy

We knew only idiots believed such nonsense. I'm only surprised you're just knowing cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
FTrebirth:

whatever will make you sleep without having nightmares tonight...
Nightmare when you are going through one already? Pleeeeeeease!

4 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
In the words of oga Kanu. ?if Nigeria is one,why struggling to make it on?"
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by cristianisraeli: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
some dundi nigerians think the state of israel will do anything for the muslim lead buhari government...keep dreaming..the state of israel had a very good relationship with the past admin,the ones in the north dont even like the state if israel..now you want to benefit from them.if the igbos have their own country today.israel would do alot for them like they did for singapore..yes singapore and dont quote with me with that ipob ish..biafra is bigger than kanu.

if you say you want a state for palestine and you are killing the igbos that want biafra their own country,then you must be mad and your brain need to be checked by a mechanic
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Dearlord(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
God bless Nigeria
God bless our looters to have enough that will make them unable to loot again
God bless friends to the state including Biafra &
God bless all Nairalanders.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by FTrebirth(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Nightmare when you are going through one already? Pleeeeeeease!
coupled with the horror movie i'm watching right now...you may be right o! shocked
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
and where went the 99% influence?
Whats the result? Asking for help on UN facebook page or twitting? Or Endless protest?
And where is the 99% influence yet many innocent Igbo guys have died in this agitation so far,
*breaks down in tears*
How many South Africans died to end apartheid? Or jews at Hitler's hands? Influence is not immunity from paying the price. I'm not an ipob member but I am a good student of history : this story is not ended yet.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by GreatChizzy: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
IPOB WOULDN'T LIKE THIS AT ALL
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
FTrebirth:
coupled with the horror movie i'm watching right now...you may right o! shocked
Hmmmm!!!
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Jetleeee: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol...just look at how a majority tribe has become the country's favorite object of derision

These muffooks lied about eeeeverything mahn

Putin this, trump that. Sad thing is, they actually believed those things. Anyone who dared disprove those headlines was tagged afonja

There are many "educated" potor involved in this ipobullshit. I'm still wondering why they allowed the gala/fan-yogo riff-raffs take charge of
the movement

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
GreatChizzy:
IPOB WOULDN'T LIKE THIS AT ALL
IPOB has been proscribed and already dusted into our history books for generations yet unborn, to teach them how not to go for any agitation

4 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:

How many South Africans died to end apartheid? Or jews at Hitler's hands? Influence is not immunity from paying the price. I'm not an ipob member but I am a good student of history : this story is not ended yet.
so innocent young Igbo guys should continue to be sacrificial lamb?
To what end?
You and i know that kanu is hiding,
why cant he give himself up as a sacrifice when the military came?
Is it that he love his life so much?

7 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Mouth don dey change cheesy

So what will you call the Igbo that were threatening everybody with Trump and netanyahu? cheesy

What will you call igberetvnews, trentonline etc that were publishing the idiocies?

What should we call Emma powerful and his rants? cheesy

We knew only idiots believed such nonsense. I'm only surprised you're just knowing cheesy
You know a famous American said if you believe 50% of what I say, you're doing well., if you believe 100% you need to see a psychiatrist. So you really felt the Trump and Putin stories were ....what really?
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
so innocent young Igbo guys should continue to be a sacrificial lamb?
To what end?
I swear death is better than slavery.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:

this is a game of western interest and Niger delta oil is the battleground,
I wrote a thread about that,
ojukwu learnt about this bitterly in 1967,
thats why i advocate for interest of a homogenous Igbo nation, the act of creating a FAKE SENSE of solidarity between Igbos and the minorities is wrong,
if you dare to tamper with the interest of british in ND Oil, they will back Nigeria and come after us and Igbos we will be left alone,while the minorities you included into the map will start singing one nigeria,
Igbos can never be the sacrificial lamb in this country again,
God forbid,
let drop emotion and use wisdom in following things
They will hate you for telling them the ugly bitter truth.If you want anything in this life and you feel it's your right and you've been unjustly treated you must first remove all forms of emotional attachment and follow it to a logical conclusion . Once you're emotional about it then you're just a pawn in the hands of your oppressor or your perceived oppressor. Ojukwu hurriedly declared Biafra even when the minorities of the Niger Delta in the old Eastern region were already demanding for their own region like their counterparts in the middle belt from the Northern region and the Mid West from the Western region and what the Nigerian side did was to use that opportunity to create the divide and rule tactics yet today they distort these facts as if changing the narrative of a story will the change the mindset of the owners of the story . And today Nnamdi Kanu who is on a noble cause without consultation has even taken the same mistake to another level and the insults for people with different opinion from these regions is something you can only imagine yet they want Biafra with them . Yes! Igbos can never be the sacrificial lamb again but if they make the same mistake again being a sacrificial lamb is an understatement.
You can lie to everyone around you , but you can't lie to yourself .

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by brunofarad(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:
Chukwu Abuko Balotelli with his first son Nnamdi Kanu be looking at the Real Jews right now like.. grin grin grin

You need to grow up

It's worth it
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by FTrebirth(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Hmmmm!!!
this tse-tse fly sef. you no dey tire? grin grin
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by holatin(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:
In science we call that Plasmolysis. grin grin

Their scrotal cells became plasmolised from the concentrated salt solution they swam in. grin
broda you re madder than the maddest

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
mmsen:

Did you hear what the man said? He said that Israel had a problem and researched solutions.

Can anyone explain why the north has not done so?

Can you tell me why south hasn't and looked to make money like Israelis. I do agree they should have. We have government report detailing some issues like in Lake Chad area. I think they didn't just because they were irresponsible and didn't fund universities.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
IPOB Terrorist be like....

3 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by excel4us: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=omenka post=61289634]Chukwu Abuko Balotelli with his first son Nnamdi Kanu be looking at the Real Jews right now like.. grin grin grin[/quote WHY IS BIAFRA GIVING YOU SLEEPLESS NIGHT.CAN'T YOU LEAVE BIAFRA OUT OF THIS TOPIC?
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:

I swear death is better than slavery.
if that is the case, then why did kanu escape when the army came?

5 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
FTrebirth:
this tse-tse fly sef. you no dey tire? grin grin
Are you tired or scared?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:

You know a famous American said if you believe 50% of what I say, you're doing well., if you believe 100% you need to see a psychiatrist. So you really felt the Trump and Putin stories were ....what really?

I knew they could only be believed by idiots or inbred mofos. cheesy

My question is, Why did your people push and believe such lies?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 / INEC Suspends Collation Of Results In Bauchi / In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.