Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) (59528 Views)

Cat Spotted Performing Sit-ups In Chinese Gym (Pics, Video) / Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video / Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by avalontony(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
In thirty years time.......I wonder how he will be looking undecided
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bouncers dey sabi mumu sha
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by Mikeal09: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
With his johnny bravo body
Nyc pix... You gym too?
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by masada: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
all pets na pet
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
not necessary....I hate such body.can neva make my body like diz
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
See those muscles...

Of all animals...he decided to pick a babygoat

Somebody is jealous.. Lolss

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by espn(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
FuckTheZero:
Sounds familiar?

You can help yourself though.
No I can help her..
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by beautydutch(f): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
meanwhile contact me for your twist braid wigs at an affordable price
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by darnley16(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
SuperSuave:
Wow! I like what I'm seeing, no matter how hard I try my muscles don't just show my efforts, maybe because I'm kinda slender.cry I'll chop up then hit the gym again
I know that feeling mate ,
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by hokafor(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
So after overdosing your body with fake steroids. You decided to grab innocent goat .well continue
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by rumenase(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
With his johnny bravo body

with yur perky boobs grin
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Could be the side effect of steroids.
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by addikt(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kolababe:
More

See as them be like that contra game logo..

Iru wahala wo leleyi bayii undecided ...
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by darnley16(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
SuperSuave:
Wow! I like what I'm seeing, no matter how hard I try my muscles don't just show my efforts, maybe because I'm kinda slender.cry I'll chop up then hit the gym again
I know that feeling mate , the struggle is real
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Teewhy2:
Na before I dey trip for this but since I got to know that Dangote , Bill gates , Mark , otedola don't have all that to be successful and rich I no longer bother myself on it.

Akuko...you forgot huge guys like 50cent, Arnold, WWE wrestlers etc...every rich and successful guy must not be slim or with a pot belly (otedola and co)...

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by rumenase(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
those of yu talking about steroids what do yu even know?
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
oshe11:
Awon mad man

b4 person go knw he go strt d kpansh the Innocent goat

Wish you can say this in front of him gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by visijo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
NigeriaNs..
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by rumenase(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
LemonBoy1:

Akuko...you forgot huge guys like 50cent, Arnold, WWE wrestlers etc...every rich and successful guy must not be slim or with a pot belly (otedola and co)...

one bottle of beer for yu. fitness is a life style

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by chillychill(f): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ewwwww
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by alezzy13: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
May not be steroids. . .notice the veins are not popping out.

He's probably naturally bulky, so with intensive workout the muscles start shooting out.

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Teewhy2:
Na before I dey trip for this but since I got to know that Dangote , Bill gates , Mark , otedola don't have all that to be successful and rich I no longer bother myself on it.
guy dat is where u miss road cos its all abt mental disipline n focus.

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by rayobaba(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Pls we dont want goat pox ooo
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by oshe11: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Wish you can say this in front of him gringrin
shocked
Its obvious U dnt like me fagrin

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by Maski87: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Steroids are dangerous for you
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by room089: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Good you discovered your true fans (animals) on time because after punishing yourself with heavy metal loads and going all sweaty, no sensible nigerian girl will choose your six packs and big muscles over six cars and strong wad of cash. Stop deceiving yourself.

Don't tell me you make so much out of it, if you do, you won't turn a place where goats loiter as your gym.
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by dandollar1: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
I hope we won't hear of Goatpox tomorrow o. Na so e dey start.
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

You wish he picked a Lion cos he has muscles?

Pit Bull!
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
God4bid
That's awful sad
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
shocked this is a man...i mean a real man
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by stanboy28(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Nairaland girls will be like
100% savagery.. .

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
It's like this one is now aware of MONKEYPOX.

How could one be cuddling an animal like goat at this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) / Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.