Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) (59521 Views)

Cat Spotted Performing Sit-ups In Chinese Gym (Pics, Video) / Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video / Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
FuckTheZero:
Sounds familiar?

You can help yourself though.
who tell you say girls dey use vaseline. abeg dash am cucumber
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is not muscle if he sees me e go fear fear..

This one na muscle

Im currently weighing 70kg

Just imagine
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by ponti93(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
BluntBoy:
Animal abuse. Obviously, he grabbed the kid against its will and forced it to pose for a shot.
grin grin angry are u goats mouth piece... Do u knw if d goat is d one dat begged to take part in the selfie grin

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by enshi(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
If ee don pass like this then its no longer palatable....

Unless of course you are a bouncer
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by McTobe(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
See those muscles...
Of all animals...he decided to pick a babygoat
Unicorn
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by oodua1stson: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Reminds me of my mom's goat. The goat had pure love for me and would see me off any time I'm going out.

Even when I got married and would come back home the goat would still run up to me and play with me. The last time I was home it even introduced to it's new kid.

ThiS post reminds me of animals loyalty. We humans are just sh1t

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by Osada1: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
E be like say the guy dey Gym he tongue too oo, so you people did not noticed it
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by preaches(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
bros I pray u gym n build ur pocket too cos after all dis n ur pocket is still lekpa, bros dats a real definition of bullshit
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
smiley... unhh
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by donprincebigt(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
oshe11:
Awon mad man

b4 person go knw he go strt d kpansh the Innocent goat
haaaa

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Love this any day.....
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
With his johnny bravo body
Nice chests cool
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 12:18am On Oct 11, 2017
Kolababe:
A Nigerian bouncer named Big Sunny has taken to his instagram page to share a photo with his die-hard fan, a kid. The bouncer who was all sweaty as he held the baby goat tight like a real baby,got many people talking even as the photo has now gone viral.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-bouncer-hugs-his-fan-a-baby-goat-as-he-sweat-in-the-gym-photos

Fufu
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 12:39am On Oct 11, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Nairaland girls will be like
smh... So u don't know his diick will be small undecided team slim guys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by spyroet(m): 2:51am On Oct 11, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
With his johnny bravo body
so u day watch dat catoon I thought female don't like catoon.
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by ebukahandsome(m): 4:39am On Oct 11, 2017
HERSLEY:
You better talk true ooo
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
See those muscles...

Of all animals...he decided to pick a babygoat
if u don't mind is in my area I get the contact
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:44am On Oct 11, 2017
ponti93:
grin grin angry are u goats mouth piece... Do u knw if d goat is d one dat begged to take part in the selfie grin

Nigerian goats do not trust people that much. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by oshe11: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2017
donprincebigt:
haaaa
If I bite u ehn
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by nevachange(f): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2017
Yayy.. big sunny, I saw him in church as he full chair one day..

#Thickbaegym

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wV0pUclhl4
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2017
ebukahandsome:

You better talk true ooo
lol na true na
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by McElvis: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2017
before we know you will bring Goatpox .. just like monkeypox .. be romancing the goat well well ehear .. with ur sweating body. U don't have sense abi

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Nairaland girls will be like
lolz
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
The guy in d white t-shirt though kiss wink
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Muscles don't look good on short men. I hate the look personally.
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
HERSLEY:

I beg to disagree,me thinks that will only happen if he his on steroids.
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
segunernes:

I beg to disagree,me thinks that will only happen if he his on steroids.
Ok o
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by ponti93(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

Nigerian goats do not trust people that much. cheesy
lol... He said d goat has always hung out at d gym... So dey for don familiarize by now
Re: Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 2:08am On Oct 12, 2017
if i catch dis dude near my babe I swear I go beat shege comot from d guy's body,,,sorry i mean from my babe body,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) / Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.