Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (56387 Views)

Guy Who Paid 200k & 1.5mil For Bride Price Caught Bae Cheating, A Mnth To Weddin / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by ojibole(m): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2017
I'm just seeing this and I'm so sad social media has turned to something else. I wouldn't blame this on girls and the fact that when they are angry they spill every secret, I'll blame it on social media it has changed the world negatively....God help us all.

P.S No matter your beef with someone who you where once close to and once shared secrets with "don't" spill those secrets no matter what even if the person airs yours be mature, forgive the person and move on with your life.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by moghulis: 12:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Now the short man will probably going to be taking care of another man's baby.
Marriage is an overrated bullshit!undecided
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by joyAA(f): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2017
https://ynaija.com/not-go-ends-earth-look-pastor-bioduns-fatoyinbos-phone-number-olivia-serves-tea/?utm_medium=push%20notification&utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=ynaija%20push&utm_content=ynaija%20%notification%push

It gets deeper guys!
She did some major y*n*h opening clapback!
Twitter was on fireeeeeee
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2017
7footre:
See how her friend is spilling her secrets to d world just because of misunderstandings ehn! Me will die with my secrets. Its a good thing I can keep secrets.

Lord save me from beech asz nigass and biittch asz biittchees too
I'm with you on keeping secrets. People pick needless fight just to use the secrets you divulged to them as punch line during misunderstanding/fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:37am On Oct 11, 2017
bany88:
Food for thought die with ur secretes no friend is worth telling ur secretes.
That's my motto!!!
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by filani(m): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2017
moghulis:
Now the short man will probably going to be taking care of another man's baby.

Marriage is an overrated bullshit!undecided

@moghulis

The truth is that it is the PEOPLE who are experimenting with marriage that is the problem rather than the institution itself that is the problem!

Rather than just reading for salacious gossip ,I pick lessons from things like this.

1) "Your most dangerous enemy is the one you once called your best friend"- Unknown

" You never TRULY know someone until you FIGHT them" - Ghost, The Matrix Reloaded

2) We Men should really learn to do our Homework b4 putting a ring on it!

If OllieMeads new Hubby was sharp then He should have seen all the Red Flags this chick was giving off on her social media timelines( As shown on the original thread) on top of the fact that she is a single mom!

The same chick who ragged on Short guys suddenly "falls in love" with one Yeah right grin

She just wanted the title of Mrs and a foster Dad for her little girl. The bad boy tall guys she really wants are not interested in wifeing her up but she still wants the D!ck from them grin

She gave her best to them and served up scraps to Hubby telling him that he's lucky to have her undecided

https://therationalmale.com/2013/12/03/saving-the-best/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Ginaz(f): 1:15am On Oct 11, 2017
joyAA:
https://ynaija.com/not-go-ends-earth-look-pastor-bioduns-fatoyinbos-phone-number-olivia-serves-tea/?utm_medium=push%20notification&utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=ynaija%20push&utm_content=ynaija%20%notification%push

It gets deeper guys!
She did some major y*n*h opening clapback!
Twitter was on fireeeeeee

These girls can fight dirty lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by tiwasiaife(m): 1:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Why every one against the spiller?
question Did she sleep with her Ex two weeks to her wedding ? Chai.Oga short man u are finished

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Ginaz(f): 1:23am On Oct 11, 2017
tiwasiaife:
Why every one against the spiller?
question Did she sleep with her Ex two weeks to her wedding ? Chai.Oga short man u are finished

grin grin
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by demefa(m): 1:30am On Oct 11, 2017
You all should face ur problems and allow the gal and her husband face theirs. Everyone on this topic is a hypocrite
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by enonche85(m): 1:49am On Oct 11, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Afritop(m): 2:22am On Oct 11, 2017
aIt is the man that married her that I blame. He will start complaining over nonsense
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by bigtt76(f): 3:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Funny enough, the new husband is a fraudster grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Itzurboi(m): 3:40am On Oct 11, 2017
7footre:
See how her friend is spilling her secrets to d world just because of misunderstandings ehn! Me will die with my secrets. Its a good thing I can keep secrets.

Lord save me from beech asz nigass and biittch asz biittchees too
bros, walahi you cannot keep secret, if you can, you will not be telling us you can..... Iree ooooooo
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Itzurboi(m): 3:42am On Oct 11, 2017
oshe11:
una wan brek her marriage fargrin

una want her marriage to b short like her husbandtonguegrin
oga your badmouth no be here ooooo, ur badmouth get Phd
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Lagbaja01(m): 3:43am On Oct 11, 2017
oshe11:
una wan brek her marriage fargrin

una want her marriage to b short like her husbandtonguegrin
that deceit, nt marriage.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by udemzyudex(m): 3:46am On Oct 11, 2017
Olalan:
Really unfortunate what the girls do now all in the name of being a slay queen. The friend really went too far to expose such past on social media, at least she should have respected the husband's pride.
Girls are their worst enemy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Kobicove(m): 4:12am On Oct 11, 2017
DanielsParker:

what are you trying to say?

What he is saying is that there are some secrets you should take with you to your grave.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Daboomb: 5:29am On Oct 11, 2017
Ginaz:
She went too far. Totally unnecessary. What are we gonna do with this information that she slept with her ex? We gonna eat it with salad?

May we not have friends like this, they will kill you with your own sword. No real friends, they stab you in your back when you rest on them with your problems.

I'll tell you what we are gonna do with it:

We are gonna show it to her newly wed husband and tell him to take it easy on her because the Devil was responsible. grin grin grin grin

The husband should just fling her out of the window before she bears a bastard child for him.
Useless Sluts pretending to be married Wives!

No wonder they say almost 70% of first-borns are children of ex-boyfriends (bastrads!)

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Daboomb: 5:32am On Oct 11, 2017
filani:

@moghulis

The truth is that it is the PEOPLE who are experimenting with marriage that is the problem rather than the institution itself that is the problem!

Rather than just reading for salacious gossip ,I pick lessons from things like this.

1) "Your most dangerous enemy is the one you once called your best friend"- Unknown

" You never TRULY know someone until you FIGHT them" - Ghost, The Matrix Reloaded

If OllieMeads new Hubby was sharp then He should have seen all the Red Flags this chick was giving off on her social media timelines( As shown on the original thread) on top of the fact that she is a single mom!

The same chick who ragged on Short guys suddenly "falls in love" with one Yeah right grin

She just wanted the title of Mrs and a foster Dad for her little girl. The bad boy tall guys she really wants are not interested in wifeing her up but she still wants the D!ck from them grin

She gave her best to them and served up scraps to Hubby telling him that he's lucky to have her undecided

Twaale Sir!
Double-hands in the Air.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 11, 2017
People are settling for the available, at the end of the day there is no contentment, no fulfillment, they keep wishing they were with A or C. If you know you will feel some how bumping into your ex with your current partner, then stay single, is it that hard to do? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Chingybadoosky: 6:14am On Oct 11, 2017
This caption is malicious, wicked and only concocted to elicit reactions from nairalanders guys do better. You better tell the whole story or don't tell it at all o
According to their twitter, this lady only posted this after ollie gave her back to back facts and she had to come back with a sharp retort now you've twisted it to look like the truth.
If this lady and her family decide to take legal actions against you for libel my hand no dey o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Chingybadoosky: 6:22am On Oct 11, 2017
Funny enough the said lady who slept with her ex 2 weeks to the wedding was away with her husband 2 weeks ago. Took me 10 seconds to find this any of you could've done it too but you'd rather slander. You people are vile on here o

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by kevoh(m): 6:29am On Oct 11, 2017
There is nothing interesting here, just misleading titke by bloggers. Go to Twitter and watch the real action movie between both of them, grab your cheese flavoured popcorn and Orijin grin grin, because what you will see transcends beyond Nollywood movie.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2017
filani:

@moghulis

That's why am a full follower of MGTOW movement. They have really opened my eyes to the scum women are. After riding the cock carousel in their younger years when they reach the wall at 30 they start looking for the next available man to take the scraps cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by wahzupguy(m): 6:44am On Oct 11, 2017
heryur:
Her personal P
abeg make I join you. all these women.

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2017
"He ate the money and he was turning me up and down" Nigerians and English I never knew humans do "eat money". Smh
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by royalamour(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2017
fpeter:
Evil friend.

Why are you not condemning the LovePeddler?
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2017
She blasted Kevin Hart on Twitter for cheating on his pregnant wife

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by lilien001(f): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Girls, why are we like this? Why do girls derive pleasure in putting down their fellow women? It's really a sad situation
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Emmayong360(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2017
women are as a good cheat as men, Men cheat but who do they cheat with? 50:50
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2017
slimzypink:
short guys don suffer

You look beautiful and sexy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.