Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

What Are The Common Lies Men Tell Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Common Lies Men Tell Women? (447 Views)

What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck / Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Common Lies Men Tell Women? by valkaka(m): 2:38am On Oct 11, 2017
I don't know why my boss suddenly required that I work on Friday nights and Saturdays... but I have to. I promise it won't last too long."

"Why do I have two cell phones? Well, one is for friends and one is for family, close friends, and business."

"Why do I spend so much time with Michelle? Baby, that is my best (female) friend. I am not having sex with her. I promise."

"I know it's late, but it's Friday. I just want some company. I am not necessarily just trying to get in your pants."

"Baby, I don't know who that woman is who keeps calling my phone. I met her at a party once, but beyond that, I've never talked with her."

"Baby, of course I'm going to marry you someday. I know we've been dating for six years, but I am going to propose to you soon."

I can't live without you
No one can not live without anyone. They did fine before they met you. Period.

I don't care about my dick size.
I care about it a lot! I have a very small ego, I will cry over it, over and over again.

You look lovely as usual
I have to say that even if you don't, otherwise I'll end up in useless fights 365 days later where you'll recall this very incident. It's better to lie.

''Babe, I'll call you back in two minutes'',
Two minutes mean an eternity, he never said.

My battery died. I couldn’t call you.
LOL, thanks to the ‘Mobile is switched off’ savior line.
Ratio between actual mobile getting switched off : Battery dead is 10:1.

We can always do it another time.”
I am never doing it, ever.

Yes, the red dress is better than the blue one.”
I am saying this because I want to go home.

above all,

I AM DIFFERENT, I AM NOT LIKE OTHER GUYS.

feel free to add yours
Re: What Are The Common Lies Men Tell Women? by dierich: 3:45am On Oct 11, 2017
brb
Re: What Are The Common Lies Men Tell Women? by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 11, 2017
grin

Ummm...

Once he told me that he went to a PRAYER MEETING angry

Haba! Where can u find a prayer meeting from 8pm to 8am? Abeeeg which church can hold a prayer meeting for 12hrs straight, NO BREAK? undecided

I bet only in Nigeria..hahahahahaha grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Work Out Your Relationship- Www.newslove.com.ng / Bbm / Amazing Ways To Sustain Your Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.