Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) (4675 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / What Do Women Think When They Do This / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by marenx: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Men, Tell us the truth, what do you think when you see a fine girl? You think of penetration or what?

What men think when they say This is a fine girl

See these pictures. You know what you think. Tell us.

3. Oluchi Madubuike

Pictures source: Bellanaija
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by God1000(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nothing, only a lascivious, sleazy and reprobate will think otherwise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Mooh247: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
tongue

I think of how to make my next dollar, while enjoying my current balance

Only silly people start thinking of sex with strangers as if that's all there is to life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Legalcriminal: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
But the second pics no be fine girl na

7 Likes

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by garriAndsugar: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Are these the fine girls?

12 Likes

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by marenx: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Most times it's biological. You can't resist that. The science of attraction is there unless she's your relative. Just say the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Dreadlock69(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nufing

That first picture she get bald head we no fyn
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by qtguru(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
marenx:
Men, Tell us the truth, what do you think when you see a fine girl? You think of penetration or what?

picture source: Bellanaija

I usually think of the type of headache she will be giving her man.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Bahamas95(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
So you regard those girls up there as fine girls shebi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Jmichael1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
I tink notin abt fine grls,bt my own be say y God creat grls with big yanch?

i'm thinking of relocating 4rm yenagoa b4 all dis ijaw grls with their heavy duty ass send me bk to my village with empty hand...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Nonexisting: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Where is the fine girl?

3 Likes

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Johnycastro18: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Emma2Seconds: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Stallionhorse: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Non of the pictures are those of a fine girl.. So I think this topic is trash.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Toktee(m): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
marenx:

picture source: Bellanaija
Am always like...... Behind that beauty lies her true colours..... And as she pretty so am sure she will lack characters.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by ATEAMS: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Everybody wants to 4k them so they likely carry bags of STD
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Lordbinsmar: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin

Urgent 2k

grin

2 Likes

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by SoNature(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
marenx:
Most times it's biological. You can't resist that. The science of attraction is there unless she's your relative. Just say the truth.

There's nothing like truth here.

You need to work on yourself

1 Like

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by eldervine: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
It depends on the way they are dressed. If you dress half naked thats when the idea of sex comes in. But i only admire decently dressed ladies
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Gadafii: 12:22am On Jun 03, 2022
I just admire her from afar and move on, best I simply tell her she's pretty and we meeeuve
I don't have energy to add another Wahala for my head like this, nigeria situation no fit allow son of man hornyyy or even gain erection
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:49am On Jun 03, 2022
I’d admire her and wish I can have her but my other conscience go just slap sense to my head back asking me if I won carry my self go enter Billing.
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by LogicBomb8: 12:50am On Jun 03, 2022
When i see a fine girl i see pretence I know she looks normal but deep down jennifer no get sense
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Blackskinman007(m): 1:11am On Jun 03, 2022
One guyman is behind the beauty...
Besides,those 2 up there were fine from far..
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by SaintBishop: 1:12am On Jun 03, 2022
The ladies you use are not fine
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Blupen(m): 1:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Legalcriminal:
But the second pics no be fine girl na
who you be to talk say person pikin no fine??

1 Like

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by DryMouth: 2:27am On Jun 03, 2022
The kian mosquitoes wey full this my apartment this night ehn.

Mosquito coil sef dey strengthen them. Omo! This bites fit kill me before daybreak

2 Likes

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by seanwilliam(m): 3:54am On Jun 03, 2022
If na before , I go don Dey imagine her giving me head , but not I go Dey imagine her giving headache grin . So I’ll pass

3 Likes

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Cousin9999: 4:12am On Jun 03, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Are these the fine girls?

Yes, unless you're gäy.

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 4:19am On Jun 03, 2022
DryMouth:
The kian mosquitoes wey full this my apartment this night ehn.

Mosquito coil sef dey strengthen them. Omo! This bites fit kill me before daybreak

See comedy grin grin
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Really abi na whining...?

I think many people will want to PUT IT...

When they see a sharp girl.....not necessarily fine.

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by okrikaboi: 4:45am On Jun 03, 2022
I want empty my balls on her face then send the video to her loving boyfriend and hear him cry.

1 Like

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Faber(m): 4:57am On Jun 03, 2022
okrikaboi:
I want empty my balls on her face then send the video to her loving boyfriend and hear him cry.

Yeah let her simping boyfriend shed tears and become a man. Ihondu my department guy, a TIV guy, keep collecting my babes when I was a piece of ass, he told me one day straight to my face: " if I see you with a girl in this school, me ma must collect am"

I will take time toast girl finish, ihondu go dey do the bleeping.
This made me to man up and ventured into the game full full.

Don't pity a simping man, bleep his girlfriend woto woto

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) / Deeper Life Girls Twerking? / How Can I Tell Her I Want To Sex Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.