Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Wednesday, 11/10/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Wednesday, 11/10/2017 (327 Views)

Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday, 14/10/2017 / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Wednesday, 11/10/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTER:
#DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY!
WEDNESDAY, 11/10/2017

#TOPIC: ENRICHING CONNECTIONS (PT. 2)

#TEXT:Genesis 12:4 (KJV) So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him:

Genesis 13:6-7, 9, 11 (KJV)
6 And the land was not able to bear them, that they might dwell together: for their substance was great, so that they could not dwell together.
7 And there was a strife between the herdmen of Abram's cattle and the herdmen of Lot's cattle: and the Canaanite and the Perizzite dwelled then in the land.
9 Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
11 Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan; and Lot journeyed east: and they separated themselves the one from the other.

#MESSAGE:
Friends, do you know that Lot became extra baggage for Abraham, and until there was separation between them, Abraham couldn't go further?
Genesis 13:14 (KJV) And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:

# Whatever connection you have that is not enriching, should be shut down. You can't afford to continue the journey of life with relationships that tells on your destiny and hampering your fulfilment in life.

# Yesterday, we told us that it is your choice to allow or discontinue such connections having convinced it's a wrong one. Hear me again, any connection that is not enriching is worthy of separation, learn from our father Abraham. Don't allow extra baggage in your life, such that draws you back and weighs you down.

# Many of us have filled our life with wrong people, thereby leaving little or no space for the right people to come in.
# Beloved, I want to recognize this today that not everyone can go where God is taking you. God only called Abraham, but he took Lot along out of pity. You have to connect with people who understand your destiny and can call forth your seeds of greatness, and not hypocrites who pushes you up only to remove the ladder having added to your luggage. You don't have time to spend on people who are always pushing you down, telling you what you can't do, or who refuse to give you their approval/support no matter how hard you try.

# Life is too short to drag people along. If you will get the wrong people out of your life, then God will help you make the right and enriching connections so you can fulfill the destiny He has in store for you.

#PRAYER
Father, open my eyes to see the connections that is not meant for my lifting. Help me to discern the right connections You have for me. Give me courage to separate myself from any connection that is not enriching in Jesus mighty name. Amen!
Re: Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Wednesday, 11/10/2017 by Janeyinspires(f): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2017
I am interested in this devotional here,niceluvsus.Wondering,could you write it under one thread for easy access and read?

(1) (Reply)

360gospel: St. Chika – Higher / What Is The Name Of That Fellow That Converted You To Christ / Is Temptation A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.