Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Too Good A Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Too Good A Husband? (867 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Good A Husband? by eitsei(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2017
A pampered wife has now a won a divorce because her husband was too good to her, the grounds were "mental cruelty"

Leona P Jeske, 60, complained in court that her 68 year old husband, Carol would never let her make breakfast coffee, did all the washing and ironing, wouldn't let her wash the dishes, jumped up and took things out of the oven when she was baking so that she wouldn't burn herself and insisted on tucking her to bed each night

They had been married for 18 months, at first she went along with his attentiveness thinking it was a good thing then she felt she was being treated like a child and became nervous and upset, it caused her "grievous mental suffering"

I thought women pray for a caring husband undecided

Re: Too Good A Husband? by thorpido(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2017
Lol,old age dey worry both of them.

1 Like

Re: Too Good A Husband? by braimeddy: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2017
Human wants can never be satisfied. Person don dey too good na wahala e kon be. Nothing we no go see for this life o

1 Like

Re: Too Good A Husband? by BlackDBagba: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2017
Wtf!
Re: Too Good A Husband? by ImaIma1(f): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hubby is almost like this. I fight him for getting upset when i worry about anything. I told him if he could laminate me, he would cheesy
Re: Too Good A Husband? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
It's suffocating to have a spouse that won't let you do anything. grin Haba! The man made himself her slave for love. This one took caring to a whole new level.

Trust Oyibo to divorce over anything that makes them uncomfortable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A 16yrs Marry While In Secondary School? / SOLD...Neatly Used Bravo Baby Car Seat (bought Brand New) For Sale @ 9k / This Photo Has Got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.